Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Poll

Which logo do you prefer for the final artwork? (see page 32)

I like the original (ver. 1)
I like the new (ver. 2)

Author Topic: Mission Control Project: 5 years on, what to do with the leftovers?  (Read 547927 times)

ChadTower

• Chief Kicker - Nobody's perfect, including me. Fantastic body.
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 19, 2022, 12:01:54 pm
Re: Mission Control Project - Minimarquee pics
« Reply #1080 on: April 13, 2007, 03:09:24 pm »

Niice.  That almost beats lunch at the nudie bar.

Pixelhugger

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 16, 2024, 01:36:14 am
« Reply #1081 on: April 13, 2007, 06:53:47 pm »
LA TRAFFIC  :banghead: :angry:

I just now got back from Betson. 3 1/2 hour trip to go 30 miles and back. So much for "local."

Betson was great. They had an arcade game showroom full of cabs a couple of pinballs and a pool table. I kept thinking what it would've been like to see that place as a kid back in the 80's packed with Williams and Atari games. *drifts off in thought*

I picked up the 27" Betson brand new for $369 plus tax. No Wells Gardner reliability nightmares or crummy UPS shipping damage to worry about. Niiiiiiice. Now I can finish the bezel and mounting plans I've been working on with actual reliable measurements. Long time coming.

Project mega thread HERE

Cornchip

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 27, 2023, 10:23:11 am
  • Thinking up more crap....
« Reply #1082 on: April 13, 2007, 09:20:47 pm »
  The 401 and QEW highway corridor can be the same if not worse than LA traffic. The greater Toronto area is reported to have the highest vehicle per hour flow rates in all of North America. In places the highway is 12 to 24 lanes wide. This sucker is huge. Stay away form Toronto, the place is crazy.

Cornchip.

Pixelhugger

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1083 on: April 13, 2007, 09:25:24 pm »
Man, I coulda used an extra of 9 of those lanes today.
Project mega thread HERE

Zakk

• Gosh, that's a real nice... ooh look, a penny! -- That Zakk is Just Mean
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 25, 2024, 08:17:58 pm
« Reply #1084 on: April 13, 2007, 11:54:36 pm »
  The 401 and QEW highway corridor can be the same if not worse than LA traffic. The greater Toronto area is reported to have the highest vehicle per hour flow rates in all of North America. In places the highway is 12 to 24 lanes wide. This sucker is huge. Stay away form Toronto, the place is crazy.

Cornchip.

And sometimes, no matter how hard to you try to stay to the left, you still end up on the damn QEW.
Back for nostalgia, based on nostalgia.

bfauska

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 28, 2023, 04:41:45 pm
  • "You're not wrong Walter, you're just an @##hole!"
« Reply #1085 on: April 14, 2007, 02:23:12 am »
The greater Toronto area is reported to have the highest vehicle per hour flow rates in all of North America.
 Cornchip.

At least it's flowing, I think LA probably has about as many cars on the road, they just don't move for more than an hour.

CheffoJeffo

• Cheffo's right! ---saint
  • Wiki Master
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 02, 2024, 01:02:45 pm
  • Worthless button pusher!
« Reply #1086 on: April 14, 2007, 08:27:33 pm »

Cornchip.

And sometimes, no matter how hard to you try to stay to the left, you still end up on the damn QEW.

:cheers:
Working: Not Enough
Projects: Too Many
Progress: None

Cornchip

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1087 on: April 14, 2007, 10:16:44 pm »
  After saying how bad Toronto traffic can be, I ended up going right into the heart of the city today. My wife wanted to go to the Home Show they had at the CNE. Needless to say, in the picture we are stopped dead with traffic whizzing  past. What a place.

Cornchip.

CheffoJeffo

• Wiki Master
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #1088 on: April 14, 2007, 10:20:41 pm »
Should have gotten off at York or Yonge and come at it from the other side ...

Cornchip

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1089 on: April 15, 2007, 08:48:33 am »
 I should have taken Jameson Ave (coming from the West) and then used Lake Shore Blvd to get to the CNE. My mistake.  :-\

I like to stay in the Hamilton/Niagara region when ever possible. I did throw in a secondary trip that my wife did not expect. There was a monthly arcade auction at a place called Starburstcoin. I didn't see much there other than a nonworking Centipede cab. I'd like to try a restoration eventually.

CheffoJeffo

• Wiki Master
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #1090 on: April 15, 2007, 09:03:13 am »
Coming from the other side used to get you better, faster parking (I lived at Yonge and Queens Quay for a few years).

Now I am sorry I missed the auction yesterday -- I now live about 5 minutes north of Starburst, but had a birthday party to attend (at least it had vids and two almost-working pins).

Cheers

Pixelhugger

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1091 on: June 15, 2007, 04:49:00 pm »
Sorry for the lack of updates....

For anyone interested I'm selling off the (still new) illuminated pushbuttons on my NavPanel. Complete with graphics if desired.

I've decided to replace them with flush mount style to better compliment the flush inlaid look of the panel.

Offer thread here.

On an unrelated note, I'm nearly finished with the custom 4 layer bezel for the monitor and have completed the drive mount for the slimline DVD, so pics on that stuff soon.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 05:06:33 pm by Pixelhugger »
Project mega thread HERE

dcsipe

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 09, 2015, 08:45:36 pm
« Reply #1092 on: June 21, 2007, 10:01:24 pm »
Pixelhugger,

I'm new to these forums and just spent awhile reading through this entire thread.  ROCK ON man.  I'm in the process of planning my first arcade and you have been a huge inspiration.  You have taken your hobby to a new level.

I can't wait to see continued progress on this.  I know people are bitching and moaning about how long it is taking you, but if that's what it takes for perfection you gotta do it.

My dad always told me, if you're gonna do something, do it right.  You've definitely personified that mantra!

Alright, enough asskissing from me.

Pixelhugger

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1093 on: June 22, 2007, 07:01:56 pm »
 Thanks! ;D My hat is off to anyone who has the attention span to read through this behemoth. In the end I think it's all going to be woth the wait despite the flaq I take for the slow progress. Each completed part has far exceeded my expectations and the upcoming bezel is looking drop dead gorgeous. But then I'm heavily biased.  >:D
Project mega thread HERE

AmericanDemon

• The Reason the short bus was invented... 100% Slacker Guaranteed, 4:20 yet?
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 22, 2019, 11:08:03 pm
  • Still an AmericanDemon
« Reply #1094 on: August 19, 2007, 11:21:49 pm »
So yeah.  Howz it going PH?  Long time no see bro.  :)

Pixelhugger

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1095 on: August 20, 2007, 01:54:34 pm »
Heh. Well, I've spent the last few days resisting the temptation to post an update. My wife and kids were outta town from last Thursday to Saturday and I was determined to finish the bezel I've been working on and get the sides prepped for glue up. I figured I'd have the bezel done Thursday. But it ended up taking every hour of free time Thu, Fri, and Sat just to finish polishing the bezel and painting a small trim piece for it. To get the scratches off the face of the plexi from the bullnosing I had to buy insanely overpriced fine grit sandpaper and polish using 9 grits from 1500 to 12000. That's a total of 9 sanding passes on 32 linear feet. Followed by two polishing passes with chamois and 2 liquid compounds!  :dizzy: (I did try flame polishing on a scrap piece ... which now looks like a burned campfire marshmallow. Apparently I still suck at that, Dave. :hissy:) Anyhow.... at length the sanding worked and everything looks great. I'll post pics once I finish cementing the bezel together. Unfortunately my wife took the camera with her, so all my pics from the last few days are lame-o camcorder stills.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 06:10:45 pm by Pixelhugger »
Project mega thread HERE

DrewKaree

• - AHOTW - Pompous revolving door windbag *YOINKER*
  • Wiki Master
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 15, 2021, 05:31:18 pm
  • HAH! Nice one!
    • A lifelong project
« Reply #1096 on: August 20, 2007, 08:57:13 pm »

To get the scratches off the face of the plexi ...... (I did try flame polishing on a scrap piece ... which now looks like a burned campfire marshmallow. Apparently I still suck at that, Dave. :hissy:)

Flame Polishing Info at the end of the video

You’re always in control of your behavior. Sometimes you just control yourself
in ways that you later wish you hadn’t

Pixelhugger

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1097 on: August 20, 2007, 09:08:06 pm »
Wow. That video was informative and entertaining. Now I know what your smiley is whistling..

"T..t..t..t...t.. Tap.... TapPlastics."

If only face polishing were as simple as edge polishing ;)... *sigh* But then if I had followed that video... maybe I could have flame polished the bullnose and not needed to do the face. *drifts off in 20/20 hindsight.*  :'(
Project mega thread HERE

theCoder

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 20, 2010, 10:48:47 pm
  • I'll clean up my mess, Honey, when I'm done...
« Reply #1098 on: August 20, 2007, 11:34:17 pm »
 Man, 9 different grades of paper.  I hope you like the finish after that effort.  Couldn't you use some sort of electric buffing wheel for that?  I look forward to the pics.

Pixelhugger

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1099 on: August 21, 2007, 12:11:40 am »
Well in retropect I should've bought the 4" disc paper for my random orbit sander. Instead I got the 3x4" mini sheets and, well.... did it by hand.

The result of the bezel layers is actually very similar to your TimeSink project. When I saw your bezel post I was shocked cause it looked so much like what I had laying all over the workshop. I noticed you're lighting slots above and below the monitor. Do you think that light in the foreground is going to be distracting? I'd originally been thinking of edge lighting the 2 colored plexi panels, but decided against it when I saw how bright they already are. If your lighting scheme works out without being distracting I may rethink my decision. You'll have to let me know!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 12:16:44 am by Pixelhugger »
Project mega thread HERE

bfauska

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 28, 2023, 04:41:45 pm
  • "You're not wrong Walter, you're just an @##hole!"
« Reply #1100 on: August 21, 2007, 02:04:28 am »
All this jibber jabber sure is nice and all, but describing your current bezel is just a tease.

Where are the  :pics

theCoder

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1101 on: August 21, 2007, 03:00:16 am »
The result of the bezel layers is actually very similar to your TimeSink project. When I saw your bezel post I was shocked cause it looked so much like what I had laying all over the workshop. I noticed you're lighting slots above and below the monitor. Do you think that light in the foreground is going to be distracting? I'd originally been thinking of edge lighting the 2 colored plexi panels, but decided against it when I saw how bright they already are. If your lighting scheme works out without being distracting I may rethink my decision. You'll have to let me know!
I'll let you know.  The way it is now, I have one strip on the CP that should only be bright to the 4 year olds (very low).  The two other strips on the bezel run vertical, left & right of the monitor.  The faces are frosted, not polished, giving off a soft light.  If it turns out to be too bright, I will increase the values on the resistors.  If that doesn't work, I may try pointing the Plexiglas 45 degrees outward (increasing the angle decreases the brightness.)  If that doesn't work I'll either punt, or try something else.

Pixelhugger

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1102 on: August 21, 2007, 05:56:19 pm »
It'd be great if you could (have an FE dev) add support for dimming the leds when a game is launched. Pipe dream, maybe, but it sure would have a theatrical effect.  ;)

pics? PICS?  >:D

Should be an overload of them in the next couple days.  :angel: Just gotta finish the paint on a trim piece. For some reason it's puckering on every coat. Like tiny vericose veins only not on legs. And not blue. *shudders* I keep sanding it out and it keeps reappearing.  :hissy: If it happens again tonight, I'm going to ditch the gloss paint for flat. If that doesn't work I'll ditch the flat for some of that faux finish textured stuff. *crosses fingers*
Project mega thread HERE

mountain

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 26, 2024, 11:42:28 am
    • Mountain Jukeboxes
« Reply #1103 on: August 21, 2007, 09:33:02 pm »
I just wanted to chime in and let you know how much I look forward to updates on this incredible project. Looking forward to the upcoming pics!

Pixelhugger

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1104 on: August 21, 2007, 09:45:58 pm »
Thanks Mountain. Thats good to hear.

Its been such a long process I feel like lots of people must have lost interest by now. I know I would have if I weren't so  :censored: obsessed with it.
Project mega thread HERE

jcoleman

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 16, 2023, 07:18:38 pm
  • RTFM
« Reply #1105 on: August 22, 2007, 08:51:50 am »
I'm an on-again/off-again reader/contributor and whenever I come back from a little hiatus, I look for this thread first.   :cheers:

theCoder

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1106 on: August 23, 2007, 11:30:31 am »
It'd be great if you could (have an FE dev) add support for dimming the leds when a game is launched. Pipe dream, maybe, but it sure would have a theatrical effect.  ;)
I've been struggling with that idea and am looking into options.  I'd like to have some cool motion effect and/or control from the PC.  I'm too cheap to buy a LED wiz and would rather learn how to build one myself.

Zakk

• Gosh, that's a real nice... ooh look, a penny! -- That Zakk is Just Mean
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 25, 2024, 08:17:58 pm
« Reply #1107 on: August 23, 2007, 11:36:59 am »
Thanks Mountain. Thats good to hear.

Its been such a long process I feel like lots of people must have lost interest by now. I know I would have if I weren't so  :censored: obsessed with it.

Some people even hate you for it.
Back for nostalgia, based on nostalgia.

Pixelhugger

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1108 on: August 23, 2007, 11:57:11 am »
Hmmm.... LED wiz. Didn't think of that potential for lighting the bezel. Must. Look. Into.

For the longest time I've thought the ultimate PC to cab control would be an actuator to flip the 4 way/8 way lever on a t-stick based on a selected game's joystick config.  :blah:

Zakk - I hate me for it too. :banghead:

The last two nights I've painted and repainted and rerepainted the trim piece I've been working on. Always with the same puckered result. Decided it's the way the gloss paint is reacting to very tiny patterns in the wood. Even tried a skim coat of wood filler to help. Didn't work. Tonight I'm abandoning the gloss for a textured spray paint. Hopefully it'll have a powder coated metal feel. That'd probably look better than the gloss anyway.
Project mega thread HERE

WaRpEd

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 03, 2022, 12:00:41 pm
  • The older I get the better it was!!
    • Warped products
« Reply #1109 on: August 23, 2007, 09:27:40 pm »
Pixel
How about some gratutious PICTURES!
Seriously I love checking on this project for the last 2 years. :laugh2: or more?
You'll just have to lock yourself in your garage for a few weeks to finish.
I'll even send pizza.
What's your favorite topping.
There are three kinds of people in the world those that can count and those that can't.

Pixelhugger

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1110 on: August 23, 2007, 09:43:24 pm »
Thyme.

I can never get enough of it.  :P
Project mega thread HERE

Chris

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 21, 2019, 04:59:49 pm
    • Chris's MAME Cabinet
« Reply #1111 on: August 23, 2007, 10:58:36 pm »
Thyme.

I can never get enough of it.  :P
*groan*

;D
--Chris
DOSCab/WinCab Jukebox: http://www.dwjukebox.com

Pixelhugger

• Offline Offline
Re: Mission Control Project - Super Update: Bezel complete
« Reply #1112 on: August 28, 2007, 05:21:23 pm »
Previously on Mission Control....

After comparing the thin plastic Happ bezel to the super thick solid wood of the sides I decided to make a custom bezel for the cab that would feel more substantial and... errr.... custom.

Here is the Photoshop concept mockup.

I was going to hit up a very generous BYOACer for some CNC work to make the bezel, but I couldn't get the blue panels in anything under 4x8' without shipping them across the country and back. So I decided to save the CNC for something else and went at it on my own. I wanted the entire thing to feel polished and machined regardless of the fact I was doing it with hand held power tools. The biggest problem I faced creating a curved surface to accurately sit flush against the *very* curved monitor surface.

First step was to print out the design I had laid out in Illustrator. Each panel of the bezel got its own template starting with one properly sized for the monitor glass with each addition panel about 3/4" bigger than the one beneath. Each panel opening is angled (wider at the top, narrower at the bottom) to match the toenailing angle of the cabinet sides.

Next I cut the templates out of MDF using guides I screwed on. I cut the curved sections with a jigsaw.

I was really concerned that the little fluctuations in the lines from my hand held cuts would be obvious when transferred to the plastic. So I set each finished template on a sheet of paper and traced it. That let me see where any wobbles needed to be sanded out. Especially where the straight router cuts met the "freehanded" jigsaw curves.

To help the plastic routing go smoothly  I rough cut the plastic to within a half inch or less of the template with a jigsaw.

Then I routed the plastic against the templates.

While it isn't *quite* as messy as routing MDF, I get the sense I'm poisoning myself even faster with the vapors the acrylic gives off.

Next, I flipped it over to round the edges using the MDF as a guide for the bearing... The roundover bit was large enough to completely round the edge.

I guess this is the point at which I should have flame polished since there were no scratches on the face. Like an idiot I took sand paper to the edge, with each pass extending further and finally overlapping the face in certain sections.

Finally I polished them back to glassy goodness which took many hours....days actually....and 9 grits of super fine special order magic sandpaper.

The most intimidating part of the bezel design was to shape it to follow the convex curves of the arcade monitor.  To do this, I traced the horizontal and vertical curves from a Happ 27" bezel to a couple of narrow boards.

Then I cut the profile into them, sanded out imperfections and used a flush trim bit to create a copy of each. I use these to force the lowest face of the bezel into a convex shape that matches the monitor glass.

I painted them black in case they would be seen and attached acrylic strips to the top to allow for easy cementing to the bezel.... not realizing at the time they wouldn't be flush with the bezel to allow for cementing once the plastic was bent beneath them. So I had to shim them by measuring how far the bent plastic forced them away from the panel they would be attached to, then cutting a thing piece of wood to match.

You can see how these arches pull the plastic into shape below.

[imghttp://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=51525.0;attach=83122;image[/img]http://I thought these arches would sit back far enough from the opening in the bezel to be pretty much unseen. In fact they sit so close, and push the innermost bezel so far down you can see it all very clearly. The following pic shows the problem. In its final form there are three larger panels that sit on top of this one, but regardless all these structures and the corner edge of the inner bezel were in plain view.

Soooo... back to the drawing board to make an "inner trim frame" to hide it all.. This inner frame had to have the same curvature, so I copied the curves from the arches into MDF, extended them to run the full length of the inner panel and cut thing 1/4" strips of poplar to match.

I glued them together into a frame and added tiny woodscrews to stabilize the joints.

Since this inner frame would be very visible, I didn't want it to detract from the machined look of the plexi. I escpecially didn't want it to look homemade or wooden. I wanted to avoid the look of the simple butt joint the frame had.

So I cut the edges off a long piece of cove molding from Home Depot leaving only the curved center portion behind... and thankfully my fingers as well, since this was a kind of dicey cut on my tablesaw, Mr. Crappy.  I sacrificed the family coloring time markers for the greater good to clamp and glue the curves into place, then I used Dap Plastic Wood to smooth the transition and sanded the bejeesus out of it.

As mentioned early in the thread, the painting too forever. At first I was set on using gloss paint to best match the plexi. Since I just couldn't perfect it I retreated to a textured paint, and I think the result is actually far better than the gloss would have been anyway. It really looks like power coated metal.

Here is the painted frame in place hiding the corners of the inner panel and the faces of the rough looking arches.

[

Next I glued the inner panel assembly (with the arches attached) and the inner trim frame resting on top to the back of the next larger panel. As I mentioned I had to shim them to be flush with the flat panel it was getting glued to.

Here you can see the edge of the inner trim frame hiding the arch ugliness in all its powder coated like glory.

You can also see the thin panels of 1/8" acrylic I had cemented to the face of the blue panel. This allows the panel above it to be cemented to it, but float offset above.

Next I cemented the dark blue panel on top of the light blue panel also with 1/8" strips on top. Finally I cemented the top most black panel to the dark blue panel. I used a slow setting viscous plastic cement to allow me to reposition and fudge the panels around into alignment. That stuff stunk so bad I had both garage doors open, the side door open and a filter cartridge respirator on... and still got a headache. Didn't feel right the rest of the night. But hey.... Bezel done!

This is the lower edge of the bezel. Super tasty.

And the lower right corner. Also much tasty. You can see how much that vexxing inner trim piece add to the look.

Concept to completion.

I still need to clean all the fingerprints and smudges off. The sunlight really highlights those as does seeing this next the the Photoshop mockup.

I test fit the bezel against the actual monitor to spectacular flushness. I'll post a pic of that when I can get it in good light. Thing. Of. Beauty.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 07:02:57 pm by Pixelhugger »
Project mega thread HERE

Cornchip

• Offline Offline
Re: Mission Control Project - SUPER PHOTO UPDATE: Bezel complete
« Reply #1113 on: August 28, 2007, 05:35:44 pm »
 Let me be the first to congratulate you on your newly found progress. Way to go!

Cornchip.

Pixelhugger

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1114 on: August 28, 2007, 05:42:41 pm »
Thanks!  :cheers:

It's slow going. Behind every update of mine is a smouldering line of failures, setbacks and frustrations. With the bezel particularly, I felt like I was working against some magic self replicating punishment from a Greek myth. Every task I completed seemed to result in a new one springing up unexpectedly to take it's place. It took longer to paint that inner trim piece than the exterior of my house.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 05:48:40 pm by Pixelhugger »
Project mega thread HERE

HaRuMaN

• Supreme Solder King
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+45)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 07:37:53 pm
  • boom
    • Arcade Madness
« Reply #1115 on: August 28, 2007, 06:00:08 pm »
 :applaud:  Damn that looks sweet!

markrvp

• ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! True Genius!
  • Wiki Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 14, 2020, 10:19:57 am
  • NFL Expert
« Reply #1116 on: August 28, 2007, 07:48:20 pm »
Wow, it's almost like you're trying to build an arcade cabinet.  8)

Very nice as always.  Do you have a rendering of what your new Nav panel will look like with the recessed buttons?  I kind of hate that you're changing from the other buttons as I really liked that aspect of the cabinet.

Pixelhugger

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1117 on: August 28, 2007, 08:10:58 pm »
Thanks!

Maybe going out on a limb here, but if you liked the previous I think you'll love the new one.  ;D It has everything that's great about the original but flush mounted now.  ;D I'll post an image of it with the new drive mount...

BTW... the original unused buttons are for sale/trade. With artwork. Any takers? :P
Project mega thread HERE

Zero_Hour

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 17, 2022, 12:45:37 pm
  • Enjoying the irony of taking games seriously
« Reply #1118 on: August 28, 2007, 08:25:43 pm »
Unique Design.
Quality Artwork.
Meticulous Attention to Detail.
Most of all - Suspense.

This project most assuredly has it all, but I went to the doctor recently, and he confirmed that the suspense is killing me. :P

Cool stuff as always.  :cheers:
"Paradise, is exactly like where you are right now - only much, MUCH better." -Laurie Anderson

Pixelhugger

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1119 on: August 28, 2007, 08:32:25 pm »
You forgot Mount Rushmore and Ricardo Montalban, man.
Project mega thread HERE