Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Poll

Which logo do you prefer for the final artwork? (see page 32)

I like the original (ver. 1)
I like the new (ver. 2)

Author Topic: Mission Control Project: 5 years on, what to do with the leftovers?  (Read 548116 times)

patrickl

• I cannot know for certain which will be tastiest
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 27, 2021, 09:25:30 am
  • Yo momma llama
    • PocketGalaga
Re:Mission Control Project Launched - Pics inside
« Reply #120 on: August 13, 2004, 07:42:06 am »
the metal side art is a GO!! ITS A FREAKING GO!!!!!
Hehe, nice. Can't wait to see what it looks like. I'm also designing a dark colored (cherry wood) furniture cab and I bought some silver spray paint to stencil some art on the sides. Not as cool as real metal, but at least now I can see if your idea works ;)
I'm toying with the idea of floating it slightly off the surface and backlighting it.
That sounds really cool too. Would that shine in your face though (when you look along the side of the cab)?
This signature is intentionally left blank

Santoro

• Purveyor of Shiny Arcade Goodness
  • Santoro
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 23, 2023, 07:05:04 pm
  • Boycott Quarters!!!
    • ArcadeReplay!
« Reply #121 on: August 13, 2004, 09:12:43 am »
Jeez, what a friggin tease!

I just noticed your post with photos in the trackball hole thread.  I didn't know you had started cutting!  For a guy who started with few tools, that CP looks really incredible.  I am now considering 1/4" plexi for my CPs.

I also would like to take this opportunity to formally demand construction photos!!   :)

Dave
« Last Edit: August 13, 2004, 11:02:14 am by Santoro »

Martoon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 16, 2007, 03:32:14 pm
  • Boloney Beaver - he don't mess around!
« Reply #122 on: August 13, 2004, 09:55:35 pm »
Regarding the PC tachometer idea, I agree that it would look way too "automotive" for your cab, and not "retro spaceship control."

But what if you put a couple old-style voltmeters in there, maybe something like what's pictured here (but mounted in the panel, of course).  Or the square kind used in older hi-fi equipment.  Of course, I have no idea how you'd interface them.  Just a thought.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2004, 09:56:24 pm by Martoon »
Time is that elusive quality of nature which keeps things from happening all at once.  Lately, it doesn't seem to be working.  -- Douglas Adams

Pixelhugger

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 16, 2024, 01:36:14 am
« Reply #123 on: August 13, 2004, 10:03:06 pm »
HOLY CRAP! That's exactly what it should have been. Almost Jules Verne! WOW! Hmmm. No idea how that could be interfaced other than maybe to measure voltage inline from the power supply to the CCFL's or something.  I love how that looks. Reminds me of all the spare parts kicking around my grandfathers house after he shut down his small 1950's neighborhood amusement park.
Project mega thread HERE

Martoon

• Offline Offline
« Reply #124 on: August 14, 2004, 10:09:08 am »
HOLY CRAP!
Wow, I earned a Holy Crap.  Wasn't expecting that. :)

It probably wouldn't be too difficult to have one meter wired to your audio system (just like the level meters in a stereo), so it would twitch appropriately with game sound effects.  You could even do two meters that way for left and right channels.  Or, if you could have one of them controlled via software, there's a number of things it could measure (CPU usage, etc.).  I don't know offhand how you'd interface that, but I'm sure it would be a pretty straightforward D to A converter.  I'm sure other people on these boards (or elsewhere on the web) could help you out with something like that.

Reminds me of all the spare parts kicking around my grandfathers house after he shut down his small 1950's neighborhood amusement park.
Sounds like a good source!  Is his house still around (with said spare parts)?
Time is that elusive quality of nature which keeps things from happening all at once.  Lately, it doesn't seem to be working.  -- Douglas Adams

NinjaEpisode

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 16, 2019, 06:47:45 pm
« Reply #125 on: August 14, 2004, 06:29:48 pm »
HOLY CRAP! That's exactly what it should have been. Almost Jules Verne! WOW! Hmmm. No idea how that could be interfaced other than maybe to measure voltage inline from the power supply to the CCFL's or something.  I love how that looks. Reminds me of all the spare parts kicking around my grandfathers house after he shut down his small 1950's neighborhood amusement park.

That thing would make a great replacement for a HardDrive LED.

Or it would be cool to splice it into the CP controls so that it spiked, etc. each time a button was pressed or a joystick was used.....
« Last Edit: August 14, 2004, 06:32:25 pm by NinjaEpisode »

Pixelhugger

• Offline Offline
Re:Mission Control Project - Update: MUST SEE PLASMA PHOTOS!
« Reply #126 on: August 26, 2004, 04:04:49 am »
At LOOOONG last the first real construction photos are in. As mentioned before, two of the nicest people I've ever crossed paths with online are fully responsible for the first material progress on my cab. "June" from these forums and her husband Chris have made the dimensional aluminum side art (which I previously had only dreamt of) a reality. I can't stress enough how generous these people are, not only donating their time and effort, but arranging for the time and effort of their friends and co-workers to make this happen. The favor chain of good karma runs all the way up to Chris' supervisor for this, but the vast majority of it lies squarely on June and Chris themselves for demonstrating to my entire family how good faith and generosity are alive and well in the world. It is humbling to me to see how perfect strangers can meet in these forums and affect lives thousands of miles away. Not meaning to wax too corny but for me the logo itself has already become more a symbol of generosity and self-less good will than a symbol of the cabinet it will be mounted on. I will never forget the kindness shown to me in its creation and will be reminded of it every time I look at my cabinet or tell someone the story of the rocket-sprocket logo.

OK so here are the pics...  :D :D The material is 1/4" thick aluminum. It will be mounted on the sides of the cabinet using bolts welded to the back. The artwork will float between 1/8" - 1/2" off the surface to allow for blue CCFL lights to illuminate it from behind (creating a kind of halo effect around the rocket). A nod to Witchboard for coining the ROCKETSPROCKET term which has seen endless use in my communications with June and family.  ;)

June's AMAZING jukebox project can be seen here
« Last Edit: August 26, 2004, 04:16:34 am by Pixelhugger »
Project mega thread HERE

Pixelhugger

• Offline Offline
Re:Mission Control Project Launched - MUST SEE PLASMA PICS
« Reply #127 on: August 26, 2004, 04:06:18 am »
Here is a detail of the cutting process.

:o
Project mega thread HERE

Pixelhugger

• Offline Offline
Re:Mission Control Project-Photot Update-MUST SEE PLASMA PICS
« Reply #128 on: August 26, 2004, 04:10:58 am »
And the final logo, being held by one of Chris' co-workers - another nice guy I have never met. One of these goes on each side. From here it will get cleaned, polished, and then be shipped off to be adored for generations!

:)
Project mega thread HERE

Pixelhugger

• Offline Offline
Re:Mission Control Project-Photo Update-MUST SEE PLASMA CUTTING PICS
« Reply #129 on: August 26, 2004, 04:20:22 am »
This gives a pretty good idea of the super-hefty mega thickness of the aluminum.

;)
Project mega thread HERE

Pixelhugger

• Offline Offline
« Reply #130 on: August 26, 2004, 04:28:16 am »
....and like every one else I'm gonna have to throw in the standard "gratuitous super cool plasma burst canon close up shot."   ::)
Project mega thread HERE

JoyMonkey

• Voodoo Wiki Master . . .
  • Wiki Master
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 25, 2023, 09:38:52 am
  • Candy is Dandy but Liquor is Quicker
    • JoyMonkey.com
« Reply #131 on: August 26, 2004, 08:15:18 am »
Nice! I have stuff plasma cut for jobs all the time (I work in a sign shop) but I've never seen the actual process. We CNC stuff ourselves, but plasma/laser cutting gives a much smoother, more detailed end result.
Congrats!

RetroJames

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 10, 2021, 05:26:38 pm
« Reply #132 on: August 26, 2004, 09:23:49 am »
Most.Anticipated.Cabinet.Ever

Really can't wait to see this bad boy.  You really do things with flair PH, first construction pics involve a flippin' PLASMA CUTTER!?  

Awesome.  

dema

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 02, 2014, 03:05:34 am
« Reply #133 on: August 26, 2004, 09:26:22 am »
Thanks for the pictures. Man, this is going to be so unbelievably awesome.

Martoon

• Offline Offline
« Reply #134 on: August 26, 2004, 09:33:06 am »
Wow, very cool! :o

Thanks for posting the in-process pics.  Forget a cabinet, I want a plasma cutter! ;D

What kind of contracts or work does Chris' company do?  Maybe some of us could throw some business their way.  I always prefer to support companies that demonstrate this kind of generosity and openness.

june

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 09, 2010, 06:17:08 pm
« Reply #135 on: August 28, 2004, 07:09:57 am »

What kind of contracts or work does Chris' company do?  Maybe some of us could throw some business their way.  I always prefer to support companies that demonstrate this kind of generosity and openness.

Thanks for the suggestion, Martoon.  That's nice of you!  Unfortunately, though,  Chris
« Last Edit: August 28, 2004, 07:10:58 am by june »

Martoon

• Offline Offline
« Reply #136 on: August 28, 2004, 04:49:32 pm »

Thanks for the suggestion, Martoon.  That's nice of you!  Unfortunately, though,  Chris

Zakk

• Gosh, that's a real nice... ooh look, a penny! -- That Zakk is Just Mean
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 11:31:36 pm
« Reply #137 on: September 01, 2004, 01:25:30 pm »
I stopped mopping up my own drool long enough to check with the other 4 judges and we agree: Pixelhugger wins the Mamey for most aggravatingly slow progress on a cab, EVER.  8)
http://www.mameworld.net/massive/Awards/Misc/misc.html
Back for nostalgia, based on nostalgia.

patrickl

• Offline Offline
  • Yo momma llama
    • PocketGalaga
« Reply #138 on: September 01, 2004, 01:32:46 pm »
and then to think that basically the only progress that we witnessed was made by others than PixelHugger himself  ::) tsk tsk tsk

Pixelhugger

• Offline Offline
« Reply #139 on: September 01, 2004, 01:56:19 pm »
Zakk - WHOO HOO!

Wow this is so unexpected. Um, lets see, (gush gush) I'd like to thank the academy and everyone involved.... ::)

Actually, as patrick points out the credit goes to June and family for making more progress on my project than I have! Which is of course ironic.

For the record, and in my defense, the last few months have seen:

The birth of my son (who joins my two year old daughter in rightfully drawing attention and time away from my BYOAC projects)

The demolition of 1/3 of our house for a massive remodel

Two simultaneous art projects for other BYOACers

and a ruthlesssly ramped up work schedule keeping me at work until late at night.

I know.... excuses, excuses.....

But, hopefully the nav panel and marquee jig construction will begin shortly, but it is hard to carve out time!  To those who doubt the cab will see the light of day, keep at it, cause it adds to the excitement and will make victory all the sweeter. Mwahahahaha!  ;)
Project mega thread HERE

pointdablame

• I think Drew is behind this conspiracy...
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 09, 2023, 09:11:07 pm
  • Saint and Woogie let me back in!
« Reply #140 on: September 01, 2004, 09:43:25 pm »
Well I know I always work harder when someone tells me it can't be done or I'll never finish it..... so with that in mind....

HAHAHA Pixelhugger, you'll never finish that machine.  Plus, it's not even that great to begin with... I bet you can't even get a game to ever run on it.  Plus... well.....

um....

uh...

ok, I just want more pictures :) Keep up the good work.
first off your and idiot

Man I love the internet, haha.

DrewKaree

• - AHOTW - Pompous revolving door windbag *YOINKER*
  • Wiki Master
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 15, 2021, 05:31:18 pm
  • HAH! Nice one!
    • A lifelong project
« Reply #141 on: September 02, 2004, 12:55:01 am »
Quote from: pointdablame link=board=10;threadid=13118;start=120#msg196868 date=1094089405ok, I just want more pictures :) Keep up the good work.[quote
good work  PHEH!  It sucks, and anyways, he can't give us more pictures because he's not gonna finish it anyways AAAAND he doesn't care if he ever finishes it either  ;)

Go ahead and just TRY to fight the reverse psychology!  I DARE ya!

Nice work, and JERK, (in the nicest sense of the word) what's with droppin' the plasma cutter on your hot new project?!?!  Everyone else...circ saw, jig saw, pencil drawing....please PLEASE I hope to God this works out. You?  Plasma...theme...phat design...sweet artwork....Jerk ;) :-*
You’re always in control of your behavior. Sometimes you just control yourself
in ways that you later wish you hadn’t

Chris

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 21, 2019, 04:59:49 pm
    • Chris's MAME Cabinet
Re:Mission Control Project-Photot Update-MUST SEE PLASMA PICS
« Reply #142 on: September 02, 2004, 10:44:29 am »
And the final logo...
Hey, look, it's next year's token design!   ;D

You've seriously raised the bar on project quality.  Damn you.  :)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2004, 10:44:49 am by Chris »
--Chris
DOSCab/WinCab Jukebox: http://www.dwjukebox.com

Chris

• Offline Offline
    • Chris's MAME Cabinet
« Reply #143 on: September 02, 2004, 10:46:27 am »
I'm toying with the idea of floating it slightly off the surface and backlighting it.
That sounds really cool too. Would that shine in your face though (when you look along the side of the cab)?
What about routing out a 1/4" deep circle an inch larger than the sideart and floating/backlighting the art in that?

--Chris
--Chris

Pixelhugger

• Offline Offline
« Reply #144 on: September 02, 2004, 08:43:19 pm »
What about routing out a 1/4" deep circle an inch larger than the sideart and floating/backlighting the art in that?

I like that idea. I really like that idea. Maybe roundover the edges of the hole a bit as well. It would really integrate the logo into the cabinet sides and keep it from looking tacked on. Plus it would hide the mounting bolts (as well as the bright light Patrick pointed out) when seen directly from the side. OK sold. That's happening. Any thoughts on the approach as attached in profile below?
Project mega thread HERE

patrickl

• Offline Offline
  • Yo momma llama
    • PocketGalaga
« Reply #145 on: September 03, 2004, 03:10:35 am »
Are you using real wood? If your using veneered material (I don't know if that's correct english, but I mean something like plywood or MDF with thin a layer of "real" wood on it) then the routed hole will look weird.

But I thought you were planning to sink the light already so that problem must have occured to you as well. If you sink the whole logo you are making the hole a lot bigger though (and the edges might show now)

GadgetGeek

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 03, 2014, 09:59:01 am
  • whatever
« Reply #146 on: September 03, 2004, 01:01:54 pm »
Seems like it should work.  Got any scrap lumber lying around to test it on?  IIRC, you are spending a fair amount of $ on real wood for this cabinet and it would be a shame for you to mount that and decide it looks like sh!t (which I seriously doubt).  But practice on some scrap plywood or similar (and give up a preview picture of how it will really look)!

Pixelhugger

• Offline Offline
« Reply #147 on: September 03, 2004, 03:24:20 pm »
Patrick - yeah real wood. Originally New Zealand Rosewood but more likely cherry...unless there are any Hawaiians here sitting on a $3000 stockpile of 100 bd ft of Koa in 8' lengths that they want to sell for ten cents on the dollar. Oh yeah, and ship stateside for free. ;) So like I said.... cherry.

Gadget, yeah I'll definitely have to test it on scrap... primarily because I've never used a circle cutting guide with a router before.

The more I think about the logo...(which is constantly)...the more I like the idea of recessing it a bit into the side... maybe by an 1/8" or so... just so it peeks out of the recession maybe half way when seen in profile. I love the idea of making the hole large enough so the full thickness of the logo can be seen. Thanks again Chris.

On a related note, it looks like the first real construction will begin next week since my wife will be busy with my inlaws and I'll have about 9 days of project time (to make what will probably amount to an afternoon's worth of progress after considering my work schedule. :-\ ) I've decided to use the time to build the marquee jig, since going forward with the nav panel right now means finding and buying the Rosewood for the whole project (so it matches) which I have neither the time nor money for at the moment. The jig will not be a part of the cabinet itself, but a 3 dimensional bending guide to get proper (and symetrical) angles on the 3 sides of the marquee. See attached  
Project mega thread HERE

patrickl

• Offline Offline
  • Yo momma llama
    • PocketGalaga
« Reply #148 on: September 03, 2004, 04:34:14 pm »
Real wood is good. I wasn't able to find any cherry in 3/4" though. Only thicker sizes were solid wood the rest was veneer covered plywood (in some crappy stores it's even laminated particle board). They (salespersons at several wood warehouses) claimed it would be too thin to make big sheets out of the little planks. If I really wanted it they could slim down a 1" board for me though.

Also curious, how are you going to heat the Lexan (evenly and without bubbling)?

I tried bending Lexan myself (my Galaga style control panel was supposed to have bent lexan to cover up the artwork initially), but I failed miserably. Luckily for me good laminated CPO prints are available now so I don't need a lexan cover anymore. I know I helped make fun of your slow progress (or rather help spur you on to show some progress ;) ) , but I have to admit I been "planning" for a year and a now half too ...  :-[

Pixelhugger

• Offline Offline
« Reply #149 on: September 03, 2004, 04:45:23 pm »
I cant imagine 3/4" solid cherry would not be strong enough. It's a very common choice for cabinetry. Not sure why it was hard to find solid cherry stock. Are you in the US? It should be fairly common here. At least in CA.

I have been tempted to make the beast out of thicker (8/4) stock. Dunno if I dare. My dad built a cradle for my daughter and glued up two 3/4" panels to make the legs extra beefy. I was looking at that a week or so ago wondering how it would look on an arcade cab. But holy cow would the thing ever weigh a TON.

Regarding the lexan... I used a propane torch. The kind you get for $8 at the hardware store. You have to go slowly and evenly moving in a smooth back and forth pattern, keeping the flame a decent distance from the plastic. I built two aquariums this way with 3 bends each.... and 0 bubbles. Its a bit like baking cookies. Low (relatively speaking) heat for a long time gives a completely different result than high heat for a short time.

Project mega thread HERE

DrewKaree

• Wiki Master
  • Offline Offline
  • HAH! Nice one!
    • A lifelong project
« Reply #150 on: September 03, 2004, 09:35:13 pm »
Gadget, yeah I'll definitely have to test it on scrap... primarily because I've never used a circle cutting guide with a router before.
a trammel, I think they call it.  Pretty easy to use, I'm SOO confident you won't find it to be a problem at all

The more I think about the logo...(which is constantly)...the more I like the idea of recessing it a bit into the side... maybe by an 1/8" or so... just so it peeks out of the recession maybe half way when seen in profile. I love the idea of making the hole large enough so the full thickness of the logo can be seen. Thanks again Chris.
As I'm sitting here reading this, I'm envisioning you cutting the hole the size of your logo.  INSIDE the cab, fashion a shallow (mebbe 1/2" - 3/4" deep) BOX inside the cab - something to hold the logo, and an area to hold the light, thereby hiding the light from direct glaring brightness while still emitting that "eery glow" from underneath and around the edges.  Mebbe even use a chamfer bit to allow the light to spill out a bit more, if you wish.

danny_galaga

• Grand high prophet of the holy noodle.
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 09:42:50 pm
  • because the mail never stops
    • dans cocktail lounge
« Reply #151 on: October 13, 2004, 07:58:03 am »
and? what news? you finished yet  ;D

ROUGHING UP THE SUSPECT SINCE 1981

Matt, GoC

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 18, 2005, 02:00:07 am
  • Must... stop... itching!!!
    • GameOn!
« Reply #152 on: October 13, 2004, 10:58:34 am »
Yeah, man!  What's the skinny?

Pixelhugger

• Offline Offline
« Reply #153 on: October 13, 2004, 02:41:14 pm »
Well most of the progress remains in the prep stages, very exciting to me but admittedly of little interest to anyone else.  :-\

Here's a summary-

Rocketsprocket logos are complete... I'll post more pics soon. I can't thank June & family enough!!!!!

Marquee jig plans are complete and materials purchased.

I went to start cutting the jig only to find that the construction we're doing on our house blocked access to my table saw. ARGH. The good side to that however is that I've managed to convince my wife that the garage we're adding (we had none before) should not be used to park cars, but rather should be a dedicated workshop for projects like this. The garage has become critical to this project since I was unable to obtain a space in this years woodworking lab at the local high school (for the second year in a row) *grumble grumble* Without a space to work at home I was relying on the lab for nearly 100% of my project time.

Continued BYOAC art projects have provided nearly all the (non-wood related) hardware requirements for the cab (except the monitor). Recent acquisitions include 2 t-stick plus ball top joysticks, a Happs dual coin door, Happs monitor bezel, a 128MB AVGA card, half a dozen massive round backlit buttons, a half dozen large round backlit buttons, an AMD Athlon 2100, mobo, 512MB RAM, HD, PS, Firewire and USB ports (also to be added to the nav panel). American Demon has become my technology godfather and orcale. You rock! So does Santoro. So do June and Chris.

Artwork for the backlit buttons has been finished.

Also of little interest to those outside the small group of people semi-directly involved in the cab (but worth noting anyway) is that I've arranged for Mission Control baseball hats to be embroidered with the rocketsprocket logo.  These are going out to the small group of people personally involved in the project one way or another. So how's that for taking my project waaaaay too seriously! They'll be dark blue with a silver logo.

And for my usual disclaimer about having no time....

Toddler approaching potty training, baby approaching weaning.

Remodel in full swing. Living on top of each other, the kids, two big dogs and the cats.

Busily engaged in:

The new Mame token design.

Krawdad's Goldmine artwork

and my largest artwork commitment to date for a yet to be announced cabinet (I'm working on it Nate!!!)

Project mega thread HERE

DrewKaree

• Wiki Master
  • Offline Offline
  • HAH! Nice one!
    • A lifelong project
« Reply #154 on: October 14, 2004, 03:43:34 am »
Also of little interest to those outside the small group of people semi-directly involved in the cab (but worth noting anyway) is that I've arranged for Mission Control baseball hats to be embroidered with the rocketsprocket logo.  These are going out to the small group of people personally involved in the project one way or another. So how's that for taking my project waaaaay too seriously! They'll be dark blue with a silver logo.
So what with the tips I contributed.....just drop me a PM when you're ready to send mine so I can give you my address  ;)

Pixelhugger

• Offline Offline
« Reply #155 on: October 14, 2004, 10:46:30 am »
hehe  ;D
Project mega thread HERE

Chris

• Offline Offline
    • Chris's MAME Cabinet
« Reply #156 on: October 14, 2004, 10:52:00 am »
You could probably sell those hats... that logo is cool...
--Chris

Stingray

• Official Slacker - I promise to try a lot less
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 08, 2021, 03:43:54 pm
« Reply #157 on: October 14, 2004, 01:53:26 pm »
Thanks for posting those plasma cutting pics Pixel, very cool!

The demolition of 1/3 of our house for a massive remodel

Boy can I relate to this! In my case it's more like 3/4 of the house though. Man am I ready to get the house back together so I can start working on my toys again!

-S
« Last Edit: October 14, 2004, 01:53:57 pm by Stingray »
Stingray you magnificent bastard!
This place is dead lately.  Stingray scare everyone off?

Zakk

• Gosh, that's a real nice... ooh look, a penny! -- That Zakk is Just Mean
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 11:31:36 pm
« Reply #158 on: October 14, 2004, 08:14:00 pm »
I'm sure the *ahem* fellow who never doubted *ahem* that you would finish the project *ahem* could use a hat...  ;D
Back for nostalgia, based on nostalgia.

DrewKaree

• Wiki Master
  • Offline Offline
  • HAH! Nice one!
    • A lifelong project
« Reply #159 on: October 15, 2004, 11:00:25 pm »
I'm sure the *ahem* fellow who never doubted *ahem* that you would finish the project *ahem* could use a hat...  ;D
Clearly Zakk is sucking up to you in order to steal my hat away, but I'm not worried.  Pixel, you're smart enough to see right through his ruse!  ;)