Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Hacking Outrun 2006  (Read 359396 times)

Hunk_4TH

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 05, 2024, 06:55:10 pm
  • I DON'T ALLOW VANDALISM IN MY STOOOOOOOOOOORE!
Re: Hacking Outrun 2006
« Reply #360 on: April 11, 2014, 04:05:35 am »
Howard I played for a little while earlier and I have to say this is truly amazing! I keep forgetting the PC version didn't have FFB. It feels so natural :) Can't wait till those lame keyboard button icons are changed. Even if it isn't the 360 buttons.

Malenko

• KNEEL BEFORE ZODlenko!
  • Trade Count: (+58)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 10:20:30 pm
  • Have you played with my GingerBalls?
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,142404.msg1475162.html
« Reply #361 on: April 11, 2014, 07:52:32 am »
impressive work HC, you have me wanting to build another racing cab :/
If you're replying to a troll you are part of the problem.
I also need to follow this advice. Ignore or report, don't reply.

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 05:29:33 pm
  • Your Post's Soul is MINE!!! .......Again??
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #362 on: April 11, 2014, 01:07:05 pm »
I've been trying to make a conscious effort to actually do something with my youtube account, so here's a little preview video:

Who knows, if it ever gets popular enough I might monetize my account and use the tens of dollars I get for further hacking projects.  ;)

SegaOutrun

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 28, 2019, 03:02:05 am
  • Brakes are overrated
« Reply #363 on: April 11, 2014, 02:25:09 pm »
good stuff. i dont know why i find the overhead view so fascinating. It looks like a fun way to increase the difficult up 10x. i thought the horn sounded a little funky but after a youtube search, it seems that ferraris had comically high pitch horns so, youre not far off. lol

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #364 on: April 11, 2014, 03:58:10 pm »
Yeah believe it or not I did a bit of research on that.  Must be an Italian thing I guess... I know American muscle cars typically have the loudest, most obnoxious horns available outside of a Semi. 

*edit*

Actually in terms of difficulty, it depends on what you are doing.  It's actually really helpful for heart attack challenges where you have hit something or stay on a line because you can see further ahead. 

Just for the record I'm not that bad at the game (although I'm not that great).  I was holding a gamepad in one hand and working the camera with the numpad keys.  ;)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 04:02:56 pm by Howard_Casto »

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #365 on: April 11, 2014, 05:41:54 pm »
Heh, sometimes you think you know your programs and then you get one of those moments that make you feel like a moron. 

I was trying to setup the "Now Playing:  " output for mamehooker but it wasn't working.  Then I remembered that mamehooker can't accept text as an output value (OOPS!).

Thankfully I'm using the dde connection method for this project, which is a bit more flexible.  What I did was send a direct command to store the track name in buffer 1.  Then there is a "Song Change" variable that flashes once when the track is changed.  So if you want to use that for anything just use buffer 1 (%b1%) as your value when the output SongChange is 1. 

I had text to speech say out the song titles as a test.  Man that voice stumbles over the names.  ;)  Anyway it might be useful if you want to send the track data to a LCD or something.  I've got a really nice scrolling led badge, but I've yet to reverse-engineer the software so that it'll run from the command line.

What I was supposed to be doing was finishing up the gear shift and vr configurations, but I got side-tracked.  Expect a release tomorrow or Sunday.   
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 08:55:52 pm by Howard_Casto »

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #366 on: April 12, 2014, 04:28:50 pm »
So late last night I went ahead and hooked up the mph as a percentage multiplier for the rumble effects.  It works pretty well.  Now you won't get your hand rumbled off when stopped on the side of the road and ect...

I got most of the VR stuff in place as well.  I'll keep at it. 

Generic Eric

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 05, 2024, 09:02:23 am
  • Restore! Don't maim for MAME, build from scratch!
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,143226.0.html
« Reply #367 on: April 12, 2014, 06:15:33 pm »
Can mamehooker read a variable that'll send the output to a USB speedometer or a tach?

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #368 on: April 12, 2014, 06:41:31 pm »
Yeah rpms and mph/kph are already hooked up as well as all the lamps you'd typically get on an arcade game. 

As for a USB speedo/tacho... good luck finding one.  I've been looking.  I know the LFS guys made some rather expensive hardware to roll your own, but other than that. 

I've actually been looking into a secondary monitor.  If I could just find a monitor cheap enough and the right size, you can get really crappy usb 2 vga adapters for under 20 dollars.  Then throw a monitor behind the dash and use MH's display files to draw the gauges.

The outputs aren't 100% there yet though the Mph/Kph is accurate to within +-1 but the RPM's are way off, so I have to fix that. 

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #369 on: April 13, 2014, 12:49:19 am »
In regards to what I was talking about, check out the image I've attached.  Yeah it's a crude image but I just generated them for a POC.  Mamehooker is actually controlling the dial and what I did was make 260 images via a program (which I will release) and make those the images for display element 1. 

As you can see aside from a mis-alignment in the needle causing things to look a little slower than they are, it's accurate. 

purplec

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 25, 2016, 05:28:45 pm
« Reply #370 on: April 13, 2014, 04:41:06 pm »
This is really cool, will this work with my Logitech Wheel on my cab.

What exactly do I need to try this I already have the pc version but what else from these pages do I need?

any help would be great

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #371 on: April 13, 2014, 07:11:46 pm »
We are currently in alpha (not even beta) testing.  You can find the latest alpha a few pages back, but no, it won't work with your wheel...  atm only 360 gamepads are supported for the rumble feature. 

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #372 on: April 13, 2014, 08:31:19 pm »
Ok this seems like as good a time as any. 

Attached is 1.5 alpha.  The main things that got added aside from the bug fixes are the vr views and now a fully configurable gear shift override.  Keep in mind that those last two are still in their early stages, so things might be iffy. 

Most things except for advanced rumble can now be configured from within the FXTConfig.exe  Note that the new stuff is DISABLED by default. 

Enjoy.

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #373 on: April 14, 2014, 01:59:45 am »
Ok so I started added in joystick support.  So far things are going smoothly.  I kludged in mapping of the 4 views to buttons X, Y and the shoulder buttons on the gamepad and everything worked fine. 

I mentioned this before, but I'm dividing controls into sections.  The Wheel, the Brake, the Accelerator, the Shifter, the view buttons and the remaining buttons (and also possibly the menu buttons) all get their own configuration and thus each one can be binded to a different joystick. 

There is one catch, however.  In order to simulate a press of the menu buttons, I have to block ALL input.  So that means if you can't setup the menu buttons from within outrun's setup on your rig then you'll have to override ALL controls and set them all up within the wrapper. 

I think for most people it's going to be a non-issue.  Your menu controls are either going to be on the wheel or hooked up to a keyboard encoder, so you can just use in-game settings.  Also I actually block the gameplay input when you select the "over ride" option for a control, so there's nothing stopping you from also mapping one of your custom buttons to a menu button in the game.  For example in my test I remapped the View button within outrun to x.  I also set view 1 in the wrapper to the x button so while racing it just acts as one of the views, but when in the menu it acts as the standard view button, allowing me to navigate properly.

GreatLamer

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 08, 2018, 03:15:17 pm
« Reply #374 on: April 14, 2014, 01:11:42 pm »
I ran into a problem with the camera configuration... The window can't allow ok or canel buttons. Just X closing works.

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #375 on: April 14, 2014, 02:09:32 pm »
Hmm I see what you mean.  Actually closing won't work because it doesn't save your settings.  I forgot to hook the buttons up.  Whoops!  I've radically changed the config.exe since yesterday so you guys are going to have to wait unfortunately. 

If you are just dying to try the new stuff out you can manually alter the vrbuttons.ini  It's heavily commented so you'll be able to get through it. 

GreatLamer

• Offline Offline
« Reply #376 on: April 14, 2014, 04:03:28 pm »
Yes, I can't wait so I checked these awesome cameras. Thanks.

During the run, the driver came to Flagman in the car. This happened with me at the past too, as I remember there was a damaged savefile.

Is it possible to change the driver model? To the girlfriend for driving, even with improper sounds?

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #377 on: April 14, 2014, 07:01:55 pm »
Probably not.  From my experiments the animation files are explicitly linked to the models, and since there aren't any animations of the girls driving...

GreatLamer

• Offline Offline
« Reply #378 on: April 15, 2014, 02:18:44 pm »
Outrun: After Tonight

Would you put this music into the game as a selectable? Or can we get a "custom" music slot for an ogg?

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #379 on: April 16, 2014, 12:06:56 am »
It's possible, BUT the way I do it right now is quite crude.  I'm literally renaming the oggs on the fly.  I think we better wait until I come up with a better method first. 

Anyway I got the gamepad support hooked up for both the vr buttons and the gearshift.  I wanted to make sure you could map the stuff to a totally different controller and funnily enough my SFIV fight stick was the only other wired controller I had handy.  So I've been balancing this 2 pound beast on my knee while driving on my 360 pad to test. 

I figure that the combinations with the gearshift and vr buttons are rather limited, so I'm only giving you the option of mapping them to either buttons or the hat switch (d-pad).  The d-pad is actually hard-coded just to eliminate hassle for me.  If using it for vr buttons the buttons are mapped to the 4 directions.  When used for a shifter it's either up and down (up/down mode) or UL,LL,U,D,UR,LR in a standard 6-way gear shift pattern.  I doubt anyone would use that, most gear shifts are mapped to buttons, but there you go. 

I will eventually hook up all game inputs for hooking and allow overrides, but for now I think I'll switch gears to getting force feedback to work.  First I'm going to implement the classic xbox gampad FF that I mentioned in another thread, mostly because the implementation will be nearly identical to the xinput and then I'll move on to the wheel. 

After I get all of that out of the way I think we can safely graduate the project to beta status and I'll start on bells and whistles.

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #380 on: April 16, 2014, 12:24:38 am »
Btw, while we are on the subject of tracks that need to make it in.  Can you say Rad Racer?

https://soundcloud.com/danieltidwell/rad-racer-sunset-coastline

Hunk_4TH

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 05, 2024, 06:55:10 pm
  • I DON'T ALLOW VANDALISM IN MY STOOOOOOOOOOORE!
« Reply #381 on: April 16, 2014, 03:33:04 am »
That's a pretty sweet tune Howard! Btw speaking of 360 controllers are you mapping them to whatever they were on the 360 version of Outrun Arcade Online? I never got a chance to get it so I'm not sure the buttons mapping where. Probably similar to every other modern racing game.

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #382 on: April 16, 2014, 04:25:19 am »
When the game detects a gamepad, it maps things to the default Classic Xbox controller settings (remember this is sort of a port of the xbox version)  since a xbox controller is virtually identical to a 360 controller I would imagine they are identical.  I'm not sure why you are asking though, you can remap stuff however you want.

GreatLamer

• Offline Offline
« Reply #383 on: April 16, 2014, 02:53:06 pm »
Savefile damaged again...

Invisible driver

Flagman drives

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM9KG5slFKo&feature=youtu.be
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 02:55:35 pm by GreatLamer »

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #384 on: April 16, 2014, 03:04:29 pm »
Lol, I'm not sure how that is happening... you wouldn't think that would be in the save file.  If I did it I'm calling it a feature though.  ;)

Notice how the flagman's animation is kind of screwed up though?  That's what I was getting at before.  It might be possible to make the girls drive, but it would probably animate pretty badly. 

GreatLamer

• Offline Offline
« Reply #385 on: April 16, 2014, 03:15:37 pm »
Here is the damaged savefile. Just try it. The bug gone when you clear the savegame / load a proper one.

I think Frank and the girls share the same skeleton with different movesets. On the ending scenes of SP they look very similar.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 03:17:59 pm by GreatLamer »

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #386 on: April 16, 2014, 03:38:11 pm »
I'll check it out, but I doubt it'll make any difference. 

Here is what happens when I hex edit the exe to replace all instances of "m00" (the driver) with "g00" (Clarissa). 

GreatLamer

• Offline Offline
« Reply #387 on: April 16, 2014, 04:22:24 pm »
Would you explain these 'x00's? There is files with g00_usa, gh_00 and other files.

It will be ridiculous when Halle Berry drive the car and flagman give the hearts...
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 04:25:03 pm by GreatLamer »

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #388 on: April 16, 2014, 04:30:55 pm »
g00 = "gal"  aka Clarissa
h00 = "holly" aka well... Holly
l00 = "Jennifer"  (why they used a "l" I don't know.. maybe a last minute name change)
m00 = "male"

the xh00 are the high quality versions.

_usa = the censored version of Clarissa. 

I have been able to swap her out with limited success because it's basically the same model with an extra piece of cloth. 
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 04:33:07 pm by Howard_Casto »

SegaOutrun

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 28, 2019, 03:02:05 am
  • Brakes are overrated
« Reply #389 on: April 16, 2014, 04:38:41 pm »
interesting. that explains why my driver went missing. i have a damaged savefile. i noticed my save was messed up around the same time but, i didnt make the connection for the same reason as howard(aka why would the save file have to do with driver)

MrThunderwing

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 03:06:18 pm
  • As I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch?
« Reply #390 on: April 16, 2014, 05:10:32 pm »
Hey Howard, I don't know if this might be a bit beyond the scope of what you were originally planning with this hack, but do you think it would be feasibly possible to re-introduce the end of course animations that were missing in all the home versions, with the exception of the Japanese PS2 version (The shuttle taking off, the volcano erupting et cetera). Also, and I know Nuexzz asked about this right at the start of the thread (*cough* using one of my YouTube videos *cough* :cheers:), but now you've had a chance to get yourself more familiar with the mechanics of the game, do you reckon it would ever be possible to somehow import the Scud Race and Daytona 2 bonus tracks from the original Xbox game into the PC version? I know absolutely nothing about coding, so I hope these don't sound like ridiculous questions...
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 06:27:28 am by MrThunderwing »

Giddygoon

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 22, 2022, 04:13:04 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #391 on: April 16, 2014, 05:11:00 pm »
Hi Howard,

I just wanted to check, did you successfully swap Holly and Clarissa to the un-sensored images for the heart attack and time attack modes.

I remember way back in this thread it was mentioned but did you finally get hi def images for them?

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #392 on: April 16, 2014, 11:10:07 pm »
Holly didn't have uncensored images. I think she had a different costume in the Japanese version, but other than that. Clarissa is good to go. 

As for the other things, let me get things working first and then we'll see how much I can add back in. 

VirtuaIceMan

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 23, 2024, 08:16:45 pm
« Reply #393 on: April 17, 2014, 09:38:39 am »
Hello everyone here, I've been lurking for ages and finally managed to get signed in. Very impressed with your work on the OutRun 2006 mod :-)

Anyway you were asking earlier who S0L was, he's A REALLY COOL GUY, so could be very useful if you wanted to ask questions about the game and/or anything hidden/missing/etc.

I echo the comment above about the missing end videos though; S0L said they were huge videos in the original game, that they couldn't include in the game, but then they were added to the PS2 version, so I don't know if there's anything placeholder remaining of them (e.g. a space for the video to appear in), but I suspect it'd be quite a bit of work.

Anyway yeah, that's who S0L is :-)

EDITED BY BADMOUTH TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 01:52:02 pm by BadMouth »
Check out my racing game videos, including every PC F1 and Rally game ever, over here: https://www.youtube.com/user/VirtuaIceMan/

isamu

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 18, 2024, 02:38:32 am
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #394 on: April 17, 2014, 01:30:07 pm »
Hello everyone here, I've been lurking for ages and finally managed to get signed in. Very impressed with your work on the OutRun 2006 mod :-)

Anyway you were asking earlier who S0L was, he's A SUPER COOL GUY, so could be very useful if you wanted to ask questions about the game and/or anything hidden/missing/etc.

I echo the comment above about the missing end videos though; S0L said they were huge videos in the original game, that they couldn't include in the game, but then they were added to the PS2 version, so I don't know if there's anything placeholder remaining of them (e.g. a space for the video to appear in), but I suspect it'd be quite a bit of work.

Anyway yeah, that's who S0L is :-)

Hi Virtua IceMan long time no see dude.

LOL I didn't want to say anything, but yeah I was a bit surprised when Howard ask who he was. I can confirm VIM is correct that SOL is indeed the head guy from COOLSVILLE, and was a frequent poster on the OR2 Gamefaqs boards way back. SOL if you're reading this, it's been quite a long time mate. How have you been?

Ahh the memories from the Gamefaqs days. Heck, Virtua Racer/F40 and SPENCE might even start showing up here :)  :cheers:

EDITED BY BADMOUTH TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 01:52:48 pm by BadMouth »

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #395 on: April 17, 2014, 01:40:43 pm »
Yes I know, I've been in contact with him since.   He's been quite helpful. Maybe we shouldn't draw a lot of attention to the fact that he's giving me advice though.  ;)

The video placeholders, afaik aren't there.  Videos are easy enough to hack in though so I might just be able to overlay them during the loading screen.

twistedsymphony

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 03, 2024, 11:13:51 pm
  • Play stupid games... win stupid prizes.
    • solid-orange.com
    • CollectorsEdition.org
« Reply #396 on: April 17, 2014, 02:19:29 pm »
As for a USB speedo/tacho... good luck finding one.  I've been looking.  I know the LFS guys made some rather expensive hardware to roll your own, but other than that. 

As someone who has done quite a bit of hacking around with with actual tachs and speedos... it's all just pulse width modulation.

80s-90s era clusters generally have the VSS (Vehicle Speed Sensor) hooked directly to the cluster.

In general they produce a sign wave that bounces between -3V and +3V (or sometimes more like +/-1.5V) and the cluster counts the pulses based on how frequently the signal passes through the 0V range.

Newer cars are even easier and use a 0-3.3V or 0-5V square wave pulse driven by the computer... a lot of 80s and 90s era cars uses this signal type for Tachometer too.

--------------

I've been able to drive a speedometer using just a 555 timer and a capacitor to drop the bottom of the signal below 0V:

^the cluster doesn't actually care that it's not a sign wave... it just cares that it's dipping below 0V.

--------------
Basically my point is you could probably write an arduino script to interpret signals from a PC into a pulse wave that actual automotive gauges can understand... and once you've got the code written then your arduino becomes a ~$30 USB adapter.

For the speedo you'd need a configuration file to adjust PPM (pulses per mile) as that can vary WILDLY from gauge to gauge
for instance GM uses a 4000PPM signal while Nissan uses a 16000PPM signal.

Similarly for the tach you need pulses per revolution... tachs were originally design to tie into the ignition coil so they would get a pulse every time a spark plug fired, so if you figure a tach from a 4-stroke 4-cylinder motor would get 2 pulses per revolution... however newer cars use hall effect sensors with the signal cleaned up by the computer before being sent to the gauges so they pulse at whatever rate the engineer determined... I know that most GM V8s actually pulse at the same rate as most 4-cylinders.

Most 90s era clusters have a potentiometer on the tach to fine tune it, and it's got enough adjustment in there at you can compensate a 6-cylinder signal to read like a 4-cylinder or visa-versa (these adjustment were likely use by the factory for models that had different sized motors so the cluster could work with either) newer clusters are again, just handled by the computer.

temp, fuel, and oil pressure gauges are generally resistance (analog voltage) based

I don't really have much interest in working on something like this myself but if anyone wants additional info on how gauge clusters work let me know.... and I can try to help out.

Cliff Notes: I think if you can get an arduino to convert a number on your PC into a pulse width rate on an output you've pretty much created a solution for this.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 02:24:15 pm by twistedsymphony »

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #397 on: April 17, 2014, 08:41:19 pm »
Yeah there's actually a thread I started regarding that last year.  I was trying to find a universal solution we could use without a lot of fiddling, and my conclusion was that fiddling was mandatory unfortunately. 

I saw some Taurus clusters on the ebay for a little bit of nothing just the other day, but my grandma has one of those cars and the gages are frikkin huge.  I guess for a typical sega racer we'd need motorcycle sized ones?

But yeah if I ever make it to that stage on my rig I'll ask for help and I can share anything I write with everybody else. 

I know I've got to pull the tacho out of my Camaro.  It's got a resistor chip on it that often goes bad.  I'm going to scrap the whole chip assembly and stick a pot in there so I don't have to keep tweaking it every few years. 

As for the requests guys the best thing I can say is be patient.  Once I get FF and control over-ride in place (started on the FF last night) I'll start working on that stuff again.  I'm likely to forget any small requests in the mean time.  Lots of fun stuff yet to hook up in the game.

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #398 on: April 18, 2014, 12:58:47 am »
So I got the  Wheel Force Feedback Kludged in.  It took over an hour for me to realize that my joystick reading code wasn't playing nice with my writing code (ff).  I wanted to keep them separate for sanity's sake, but I guess DirectInput is going to pitch a fit on me and I'll have to do it the hard way. 

I played a couple of games with the kludged in effects and learned two things:

1.  I absolutely suck at OR2 with pedals and need to practice more. 
2.  I think I set the power of the effects too high.... my arm is sore. 

Anyway, this is going to take a while to get right, so please be patient. 

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #399 on: April 18, 2014, 02:52:07 am »
Again I need to keep in the habit of posting stuff to youtube. 

Quick demo, please excuse the poor quality: