Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Hacking Outrun 2006  (Read 359200 times)

BadMouth

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 25, 2024, 08:10:48 pm
Re: Hacking Outrun 2006
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2013, 09:22:55 am »
That's some crazy stuff! 

Would it be possible to make a version that loads straight to the arcade version contained in 2006, bypassing all the other menus?

isamu

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 18, 2024, 02:38:32 am
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2013, 11:46:21 am »
Wow

Geezus Kreiss Howard you're on a roll dude! I think I speak for everyone when I say reading your posts about the progress you're making is FAR more enjoyable than any book, newspaper or graphic novel/manga I've ever read  :lol Hell i could read your posts all day man, keep 'em coming!

Being able to swap stages would be bonkerz. What if we could link as many stages as we want. Would be cool to drive through say, 100 stages in one continuous route. And if that includes the daytona/scud bonus stages that would be even more outrageous!  :applaud: :afro:

One question though..... you mentioned the PS2 version and it got me thinking about the FFB side of things....since you've proven certain things can be placed from one version of the game to this one, why don't you explore the possibility of putting in the ffb code from the Japanese version of OR2 SP for Playstation 2, instead of that motion code in the PC version? I believe the PS2 version has full support for all Logitech ffb wheels. Is this feasible? I can slang you A CUP OF TEA if ya need it.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 09:34:52 pm by BadMouth »

isamu

• Offline Offline
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2013, 11:48:41 am »
Ok Envalgelion is off

How could you mangle the name of such a good show? It's "Evangellion". ;) ;) ;)  Great show, but Macross is better  :burgerking:

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 16, 2024, 05:59:16 pm
  • Your Post's Soul is MINE!!! .......Again??
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2013, 02:00:31 pm »
The menus, at least at first glance seem to be hardcoded into the game.  Their graphics aren't, but that's another story. 

Nearly everything else is exposed though.  I would really like it if somebody more familiar with binary data formats would look at the scripts in the scripts folder.  It's one of the few uncompressed file types in the game so it's perfectly readable and it doesn't seem overly complex.  Aside from the scripts I mentioned there is some really cool stuff in there.  For instance there is a script called OR2_Goals, which appears to contain all the positions where your time gets renewed.  The outrun mile values, the network racing track order, virtually anything that doesn't involve a model or texture in the game is exposed. 

It reminds me of SFIV to be honest.... the game menus and ect is locked down but the characters stages and moves are not. 

isamu:  The ps2 doesn't support directx-style force feedback.  If it did they'd have to play money to M$, and you know they aren't doing that.  FF would have to be enabled in the game exe anyway so it wouldn't matter.

Doing stage re-ordering and looping is probably possible, at least in outrun mode.  While I can't figure out the format exactly there is enough of a pattern to understand where sections start and stop in these files.  I might try to find the goal data and replace all the first few with the first section (I'm assuming the "beach" stuff?) and see if I can make an infinite loop. 

Yeah I know how to spell it, it was 4 am.  Adult Swim showed the first film (actually 1.11).  It was interesting to see the characters in hd, but the pacing seemed rather rushed.  I had avoided the films up until now but I think I might give them a try. 

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2013, 06:26:28 pm »
I'm stuck in the house today... still a little ill and it's frikkin freezing outside. 

I tried a stage swap and it was pseudo successful. 

There appear to be three major elements to a stage.... the requests script, the stage itself, traffic data (haven't found that yet) and the goal position. 

So long as the request script and stage naming is correct you can swap any stage BUT  when you reach the end of the stage there isn't any split.  Or at least it isn't where it's supposed to be. 

Check it out:

Look up in the sky!  It's the road split!  :D

Anyway I was half correct in my theory, so long as you replace the requests file as well the game doesn't crash, you just can't go anywhere after the stage is over.  The traffic is also missing, but I think that's in another script.  The "goals" script I mentioned before almost certainly is what's positioning the road split, because when I run an individual stage in heart attack mode the "retry quit" lane change indicator pops up a mile or so before the end of the stage.  I might try swapping around some of those sections to see if I can get a change. 

isamu

• Offline Offline
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2013, 07:17:30 pm »
Wow I think that almost exactly what happened to me when I tried to swap the tracks by simply copy and pasting the files long ago. Just stop the car into nothingness. Crazy. Well, at least your making progress and figuring out what's needed for a proper stage swap.

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2013, 07:30:27 pm »
Yeah I guess it's something.  There are like 12 folder in outrun 2k6, it's only obvious what about half of these folders contain, so it may just be a simple as more files needing swapped. 

I finally got a copy of outrun 2.  Then I found the ancient program needed to extract it.  THEN I found yet another more obscure program that converts the cvm files inside into a iso file. 

And I'm stuck again.  The xbox files are named differently due to the 8.3 file length limitations.  I can deal with that, but they are compressed as gz files.  Apparently they are NOT gzip files just like the sz files on the pc version are NOT sz files.  Somebody really needs to tell sumo not to use existing file extensions. 

I mean I might be able to just rename the files, but I doubt it. 

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2013, 07:27:00 pm »
I'm going to have to put this away for now.  Troubleshooter needs a new release and mamehooker desperately needs one. 

In the mean time, do we have any Linux nuts out there that are familiar with gzip?  I looked at the files in outrun2 a little closer and they appear to still be some form of gzip, they just don't have a header.  I've heard that this is an issue for servers all the time and I was wondering if someone might have a solution.  I can send files to play with if need be.  It it's core gzip is just lz compression so it might be possible to manually open these, but I don't know what I'm looking at. 

isamu

• Offline Offline
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2013, 07:48:30 pm »
Someone get this man a gzip expert ASAP!!!!!!!  :lol

Seriously though if putting the project aside means an imminent Hooker release then I'm all for it. A new version of Hooker is something I know you've been working on releasing for a long time now, and I'm eager to see how well it jives with my ffb wheel with the whole MAME center spring issue and all that. So it's all good. Come back to this later.

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2013, 08:25:54 am »
Since I'm stopping for a bit, here is my updated cheat engine file. 

Tons more variables including the rpm, some menu variables, ect....

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2013, 04:37:53 pm »
I'm currently working on troubleshooter atm, but I'll jump back to this from time to time. 

I was wondering if anyone can actually confirm that the 360 version of the game actually has hd sprites?  Been looking at snapshots of the "online arcade" version of the game, and the hud in particular just looks like the sprites were just upscaled via filtering.  The reason I ask is even the Lindbergh version of the game only runs at 800x480, which is still 480p, just widescreen.

Most of the graphics in the game are quite simple and if we ever find a way to extract them it would be easy to re-create 1080p versions by hand, but the sprites of the girlfriends would be hard to reproduce.  Back in ancient times there were wallpapers of the girls with all of their reaction poses, but sega took the site down long ago.  If anybody has those, post em.   

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2013, 09:10:22 pm »
It bugs me when a problem defeats me, so I keep coming back to this regardless. 

In terms of high-res textures, there is another way, but it might be a bit above my pay grade.  We could use a specially coded proxy dll to intercept all directx-calls.  The dll could then log a list of all the textures loaded in game and dump them to files as it goes.  Then any "create texture" calls could be intercepted, and checked against the list... loading the external files instead.  Again, a bit above my pay grade... I've never done a hook that complex but it boggles my mind that all of these texture/model rippers exist and yet none of them have texture replacement options. 

I did download a ripper just to see what outrun is using and it appears to be standard d3d9 with some 8 mixed in.  I manged to rip most of the texture menus from just a single rip. 

Here's a sprite sheet for the characters:

As you can see they are pretty low res.  The game is meant to run at 480p, and since any graphical upgrade we do better at least be at 1080p, all textures would have to be up-scaled 225% and re-worked if possible.  90% of the menu/hud graphics in the game use generic fonts or easily re-worked images.  I think in the case of the girls, I could probably find some official wallpaper and work them in.  It's just getting the textures back into the game. 

Nuexzz

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 01, 2023, 01:26:58 am
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2013, 01:10:26 am »
something can be done manually but it would at least, is a lot of work.
Here I leave some pictures that I was playing with textures change in the past

Nuexzz

• Offline Offline
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2013, 01:19:07 am »
and with this I have finished putting textures model3  :dunno

isamu

• Offline Offline
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2013, 01:21:08 am »
It bugs me when a problem defeats me, so I keep coming back to this regardless. 

In terms of high-res textures, there is another way, but it might be a bit above my pay grade.  We could use a specially coded proxy dll to intercept all directx-calls.  The dll could then log a list of all the textures loaded in game and dump them to files as it goes.  Then any "create texture" calls could be intercepted, and checked against the list... loading the external files instead.  Again, a bit above my pay grade... I've never done a hook that complex but it boggles my mind that all of these texture/model rippers exist and yet none of them have texture replacement options. 

I did download a ripper just to see what outrun is using and it appears to be standard d3d9 with some 8 mixed in.  I manged to rip most of the texture menus from just a single rip. 

Here's a sprite sheet for the characters:

As you can see they are pretty low res.  The game is meant to run at 480p, and since any graphical upgrade we do better at least be at 1080p, all textures would have to be up-scaled 225% and re-worked if possible.  90% of the menu/hud graphics in the game use generic fonts or easily re-worked images.  I think in the case of the girls, I could probably find some official wallpaper and work them in.  It's just getting the textures back into the game.

Howard I'm confused....what exactly are you trying to accomplish with the game as far as textures go? Are you trying to import textures from the original Outrun 2006 Xbox 1 game, the pseudo-reworked online arcade 360/PS3 version, or both? If so, doesn't the PC version already contain the absolute best textures out of all versions?

I remember SOL telling us that all versions of 2006 looks inferior to the PC version. He even admitted that even OR2SP Deluxe for Lindbergh has lower quality textures than the PC version, even the Linbergh version's textures were ripped from the high res pc version. Another friend of mine went to Japan and played the Lindbergh version and he felt the graphics did not look as good as the PC version. Can you give us some insight into why you feel it is worth attempting to import inferior looking textures from the other versions of the game? Or are you doing something else entirely? Just curious.

By the way, with all that having been said, I don't have the PC version installed at the moment but from I recall, its textures, while not bad, aren't SUPER DUPER night and day better than the 360/PS3 OOA version. It's been ages but should reinstall it to see for myself, but I'd rather save the hard drive space until you get this whole project out the door with the remapping, ffb, and all that jazz LOL.

isamu

• Offline Offline
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2013, 01:24:04 am »
WOW nuexzz that's wild amigo!

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2013, 02:57:36 am »
Nuexzz: you'll have to compare notes with me on what method you used. 

isamu:  Basically the hud in the game looks like crap.  It doesn't look much better on the 360 version but I've decided to re-work everything anyway.  The car textures and the stage textures, ect, they'd held up really well.  There's not really any point in touching those.  I can live with the stretched menus and what not, but the in-game hud really needs re-worked.  Fortunately, most of it is just text and the outrun style font is available, so it'd just be a matter of typing out all the text with a ttf and re-saving to a texture.  Then what's left is the giant yellow timer at the top of the screen (fairly easy, just 9 digits) and the speedo.  It would be really nice to replace the character sprites as well as they've aged poorly, but that might not be 100% possible. 

The main reason I'm looking into it, is because I'm at least going to have to do a basic hook for the new outrun radio feature. It would probably be a good idea to display the song title when using the radio buttons. 

Also there are other strange graphical differences I'd like to address, they are minor, but they bug the hell out of me. 

Examples: 

Clarissa has been censored... no clue why, but they put a undershirt on her.  Which isn't a big deal, but they kind of shopped it in (or at least it looks that way) so all of her sprites look a little fake.  I believe Holly has been altered as well.  The main thing though is those stupid keyboard icons.  For some reason they decided to put keyboard keys on the menus to tell you to switch songs, ect even though these functions are mapped to various in-game controls like the gas pedal, the horn or the view button.  I would like to swap these out with the or2sp icons, which is what the arcade uses and is more helpful. 

isamu

• Offline Offline
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2013, 03:12:42 am »
Ahh OK I understand. That's cool man, thanks for the clarification. Well let's see what ya can come up with  :cheers:

johnriper

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 24, 2014, 03:23:14 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2013, 03:53:49 am »
and with this I have finished putting textures model3  :dunno

now that hd textures for daytona are complete can you please upload them so we can all try them?
i m using your hd textures you send me but it was incomplete, some were missing and the game was amazing.
thanks

Nuexzz

• Offline Offline
« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2013, 04:37:41 am »
SAFE! today let me stay

Nuexzz

• Offline Offline
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2013, 04:52:49 am »
@Howard  the program can replace textures (DX games only) then with a scripts or launcher can be very professional work
https://code.google.com/p/texmod/wiki/uMod

also here the introduction of sound modification Daytona 2 Power Edition  :blah: :blah:

(makes a backup of your Beach_wave.ogg please)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 05:13:45 am by Nuexzz »

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2013, 01:43:02 pm »
That program you linked to is pretty asweome man! 

I should at least be able to fix the hud with this, thanks. 

Playing around with it you know what I found that was interesting?  For whatever reason they changed the timer font between outrun 2 and outrun 2006.... the old font is still in there though. 

Malenko

• KNEEL BEFORE ZODlenko!
  • Trade Count: (+58)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 26, 2024, 07:29:48 pm
  • Have you played with my GingerBalls?
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,142404.msg1475162.html
« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2013, 01:51:48 pm »
so where can I get that HD Daytona?
If you're replying to a troll you are part of the problem.
I also need to follow this advice. Ignore or report, don't reply.

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2013, 03:39:28 pm »
Nuexzz:

Did you have any luck with resizing textures?  I can't seem to get umod to accept a modified texture unless the dimensions are exactly the same. 

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2013, 06:37:39 am »
I'm not working on this ATM, currently busy with real world pursuits, but I asked around over at the Cheat Engine forums in regards to blocking/injecting textures and DarkByte almost instantly replied with a version of CE that can do at least half of that. 

And today another member played around with the sz files and recognized the format. It's just straight zlib compression.  After that, there are multiple files in each sz.  He recognized a few important ones... xpr0 (.xbx or xbox image file) and DDS (a .dds or directx texture file).  So with a little bit of work I should be able to at least extract the textures.  I've already pulled a few out manually with a hex editor and they look fine and uncorrupted. 

With this knowledge I looked at the xbox and xbox360 versions.  Their files are raw zlib compressed as well.  Upon opening them up, the 360 is using some strange format, but the xbox seems to be using compatible files.  So that stage injection might happen if I can ever figure out how to properly pack the files back in. 

I might take some time tomorrow to make a extractor program and release it so you all can play around.  It shouldn't take more than 20 min or so. 

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #65 on: March 26, 2013, 10:06:47 pm »
Ok, as promised, here's a little app to let you poke around in the  sz files in outrun 2006.  (Or any of the outrun 2 variants really). 

Couldn't be simpler... browse to a file, hit "un pack" and you'll get a folder based on the file name in the app's path that contains all the files I could find.

You'll need the common dialog control, but I figure everybody has that, so I'm not including it.   

In releasing this in hopes that some other people can example the files and figure out some stuff.  The "00000000.xxx" file is the unknown header format at the top of the archive.  Also keep in mind I'm manually searching for dds and xtx files via their headers, so there could be other files mixed in there as well.  So unpack some files and play around. 

dds files are direct draw surfaces (aka directx textures) there are tons of apps and photoshop plugins that will let you view these, including the official Microsoft directx viewer.
xtx files are xbox texture files, I'm not sure where to find the tools to open these... they seem to have been lost to time, so if you have em post it!   

Re-packing will come later once I figure out the archive format and I start working on this again. 

Nuexzz

• Offline Offline
« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2013, 11:25:38 pm »
decompressor awesome! you created it?

OutRun2006 Coast 2 Coast\OBJ\obj_end_newy_pmt.sz (101.DDS)

Now as we compress?

I send the program by private :cheers:
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 11:35:36 pm by Nuexzz »

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #67 on: March 27, 2013, 03:53:47 am »
I'm using offzip, a freeware zlib decompressor to decompress everything.  Then my app takes the giant file and splits it up into the header and individual images.  Technically speaking I've got the code in there to recompress, but I don't know the header format, so any packages you change most likely won't work anyway.  I'll look into it eventually. 

Thanks for the program, I'll try it out!

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #68 on: March 27, 2013, 05:52:40 am »
Ok bugfix time!

I was playing with the extractor a little this morning and noticed a couple of goofs on my part.  For one thing I check for dds files first and then only check for xpr0 files if those aren't found.  I assumed that a package wouldn't have both types in it, but I was wrong.  So I've fixed that.  Also I was writing back to the files as string, so it added an extra couple of bytes to the end of each file, so I fixed that as well. 

So here you go... again, I'll look into the header later on. 

It actually looks vaguely similar to the pack format that the Wii uses.  No file names though, which makes it really awkward to name these things. 

MartinJames

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 28, 2021, 10:10:33 am
« Reply #69 on: March 27, 2013, 06:43:55 am »
Keep up the good work!

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #70 on: March 27, 2013, 07:17:56 am »
I can't help taking a peek. 

Man this game is weird.  Go to the "Driver" folder and extract those files. 

driver_gal is the Japanese version of Clarissa.  Notice her top is low cut.  Now driver_gal_usa is the one that the game actually uses.... note that The texture is exactly the same only there is an additional texture in the folder.  Look closely and that is her blue undershirt!  So I was correct in the assumption that the censorship was a last minute hackjob and that's why she looks so funny.  So to uncensor her for the live-action cut-scenes, backup your driver_galusa file, and make a copy of the standard version and rename accordingly. 

Oh but it gets stranger. 

Go to the driver_rival folder.  Why is Jennifer's default texture in there?  She's not a rival!  Also note that you have various skins of Jennifer, Clarissa and the Driver.  This is for the rival cars of course but if we ever get a working packer, we could re-skin the main characters quite easily. 

Oh but you haven't seen the worst of it. 

Go to the driver_special folder.  This is the only place where we find any textures for Holly and seeing as how she doesn't have any cut scenes, this must be the textures that are actually used when racing.  No wonder the drivers look crappy compared to the car... the textures used are ONE QUARTER the resolution of the textures in the other two folders!  Why?  Why would you do this on the pc version? :banghead: :banghead:  It's even stupider considering you are already using better textures for the exact same model elsewhere in the game. 

If we can figure out the texture packing one of the first things I'm going to do is simply drop the high res textures into this folder and pack it back up.  Utterly ridiculous!

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #71 on: March 27, 2013, 07:32:51 am »
Oh but wait, there's more. 

If you go into the "chr" folder and extract "obj_chr_gal_usa_pmt.sz"  you'll find yet another version of poor old Clarissa.  This time the textures are of an even higher res, with each individual body part getting a 256x256 texture.  Again, why not just use this texture set all the time?

MartinJames

• Offline Offline
« Reply #72 on: March 27, 2013, 08:06:03 am »
Sounds like Voodoo programming to me and get it out the door as quickly as possible.

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #73 on: March 27, 2013, 08:48:32 am »
It gets worse actually.  The xbox textures are in there as well.  On some of the sprite sheets you can find xbox buttons, an xbox controller, the "official" outrun steering wheel that I don't think got a release in the states ect... The game is just full of garbage.  This is probably why the loading times are so long. 

What it looks like to me is the xbox version had highly optimized sprite sheets to help with it's lack of ram, so you'll find the same images in various locations because the xbox could only handle one or two big textures at a time.  Then when it came time to release a pc version sumo just got lazy and didn't "unoptimize" everything back to the way it should be. 

Also something interesting is the Sega AM2 logo is in the game, but it never shows up anywhere.  I guess they were ashamed of the port?

MartinJames

• Offline Offline
« Reply #74 on: March 27, 2013, 09:04:41 am »
While you are there, any chance of it booting straight into the arcade version? Oh and add multiplayer - cos its that simple :)

Nuexzz

• Offline Offline
« Reply #75 on: March 27, 2013, 11:35:49 am »
m.. remember when compressing again. sz that has exactly the same size as the replaced.

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #76 on: March 27, 2013, 12:44:42 pm »
Well that would be a little hard... if you do any editing of the images the size is going to be different.  But I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. 

Anyway, first hack is ready, although it isn't much of one. 

I'm calling this one the "boobie" hack.  Backup your charset.bin in your common folder and replace it with this one.  In the 2006 part of the game Clarissa is now uncensored. 

Of course there aren't any endings in the 2006 mode, so you rarely get to see her, but still, that's part of it done anyway.  OR2 mode seems to have these files hard-coded.  I can swap em out but I get severe animation errors and the game freezes on the endings... so yeah, those will require re-packing. 

isamu

• Offline Offline
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #77 on: March 27, 2013, 12:48:14 pm »
Sounds like Voodoo programming to me and get it out the door as quickly as possible.

Then when it came time to release a pc version sumo just got lazy and didn't "unoptimize" everything back to the way it should be. 

That's Sumo for ya.

Also something interesting is the Sega AM2 logo is in the game, but it never shows up anywhere.  I guess they were ashamed of the port?

I wouldn't be surprised. The only impressive thing about these ports of OutRun 2 is that they got them to run at 60fps on consoles. That's about it. Everything else about them is a buggy mess.  :dizzy: I can't tell you how many times the PC version has crashed on me during the loading screen. I'm sure it has for you as well Howard. But hey, it'll be worth re-installing this POS for true force feedback and online multiplayer someday  :applaud:

Fursphere

• Online Online
  • Last login:Today at 10:46:40 am
« Reply #78 on: March 27, 2013, 01:11:06 pm »
Just for the record, I've been playing Outrun 2006 (PC version) quite a bit lately and it has yet to crash on me.  Windows 8 x64 system. 

isamu

• Offline Offline
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #79 on: March 27, 2013, 02:23:45 pm »
Just for the record, I've been playing Outrun 2006 (PC version) quite a bit lately and it has yet to crash on me.  Windows 8 x64 system.

steam or disc version?