Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Help with a part for a Rowe CD-51  (Read 275 times)

wm29671

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 22, 2024, 06:04:12 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Help with a part for a Rowe CD-51
« on: February 22, 2024, 05:59:12 pm »
Hello everyone,
 I'm trying to find a replacement knob (or wheel) that's used to manually turn the title strip holder on my CD-51. I had the holder out of the juke replacing things and when I went to turn the pages manually at one point the collar on the wheel broke into pieces where it's designed to catche the shaft. Hoping perhaps someone might be able to point me towards one. Thanks for any help anyone can give.

lilshawn

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 11:41:53 pm
  • I break stuff...then fix it...sometimes
Re: Help with a part for a Rowe CD-51
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2024, 04:17:43 pm »
ideally, you'd want to look in the manual for a part number... or on the part itself and see if it has a part number stamped on it. using the part number in a search is going to be your best bet to find a weird part like that.

that said, it IS likely used in a few machines, which... i don't know...  rowe does like to recycle parts as much as possible...but just searching for a CD-51 title page knob doesn't immediately show anything up...

but... searching around... replacement title pages themselves seem like they were used in the CD-100 A/B/C/D/E and the 51 series jukeboxes so maybe the knob is the same or similar as one used in one of the CD-100's.

good news is, I do have a pile of title page mechanism parts for CD-100 series jukes (we converted piles of CD-100 jukes to digital touch screen jukeboxes in the mid 2000's) so if it happens to be one used in of those models, i'll have it somewhere, cause i have dozens of boxes of parts from them... so if you can get a part number for yours... i'll search the manuals for CD-100A and up and see if it's used in any of the CD-100's.