Main > Retail vendors

Vinyl Button Decals

<< < (56/56)

SlammedNiss:

--- Quote from: darkSSide on February 03, 2022, 01:59:07 am ---Wondering if you can do the Mythosaur skulls (Boba Fett/Mandalorian symbol) as players 1 and 2 . Also can you do arcade game logos like Atari, Midway, Sega, Nintendo, etc in about 2 inches?

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
Probably no on the skulls. Too much detail for the size they would have to be cut to fit on a button. The arcade logos shouldn't be a problem though.

Icefisherman:
Just sent over PayPal for a sheet of button labels in white. Thanks!

misterbk:
Does anyone know if these labels fit the Ultimarc Ultralux (RGB) pushbuttons? 

I would be hoping for the 'blackout' variety (what do people call these?) where the symbol is transparent, so the black ring around it has to be the full diameter of the button.

I have a test button on the way to take measurements, so if anyone knows the diameter of the insert discs that would help too.

SlammedNiss:

--- Quote from: misterbk on November 28, 2022, 03:09:31 am ---Does anyone know if these labels fit the Ultimarc Ultralux (RGB) pushbuttons? 

I would be hoping for the 'blackout' variety (what do people call these?) where the symbol is transparent, so the black ring around it has to be the full diameter of the button.

I have a test button on the way to take measurements, so if anyone knows the diameter of the insert discs that would help too.

--- End quote ---

I can cut them to any size for the most part, so if you find out the diameter, I can match it. Then, would just reverse cut them the way I normally would so the symbol portion is the transparent part.

Feel free to PM or email me, as I don't always see replies to this thread.

Kayfabed:
Thanks so much for this! Been looking for this product for a week and finally found this post after a few threads. Order coming as soon as I'm able to PM. Thanks to all who pointed the right direction in the numerous older posts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version