Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: switching resolutions of the fly? I was able to do it before...  (Read 1672 times)

alphadog808

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 09, 2014, 01:17:34 am
switching resolutions of the fly? I was able to do it before...
« on: January 24, 2013, 01:56:28 pm »
Hey guys,
  So my mame machine crashed a while back.  But when it worked, I had it running groovymame(I think) and calamity's drivers(for sure).  It worked great!  What I really liked was I could switch resolutions in game via the, ''' and ',' buttons. 

After rebuilding the machine, it seems that the ''' and the ',' don't do anything.  I tried it on both Calamity's 6.5 and  9.2 drivers...I'm wondering if I'm missing a config somewhere...it's been so long I can't remember...in fact, I can't be 100% sure if that feature was a groovymame thing or a calamity thing...

Anyone know?

Calamity

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 14, 2024, 05:26:05 am
  • Quote me with care
Re: switching resolutions of the fly? I was able to do it before...
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 01:14:24 pm »
Hi alphadog, that was AdvanceMAME, not GroovyMAME. :)
Important note: posts reporting GM issues without a log will be IGNORED.
Steps to create a log:
 - From command line, run: groovymame.exe -v romname >romname.txt
 - Attach resulting romname.txt file to your post, instead of pasting it.

CRT Emudriver, VMMaker & Arcade OSD downloads, documentation and discussion:  Eiusdemmodi

alphadog808

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 09, 2014, 01:17:34 am
Re: switching resolutions of the fly? I was able to do it before...
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 01:54:11 pm »
I guess it's been so long since I built the machine I didn't even remember what type of mame I was using!  ;)  Looks like I'm giving groovymame a try...so far, so good!  Thanks for the hard work!