Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Stern Indy Pinball- FS/TRADE- NY/SYOSSET  (Read 449 times)

MameMaster!

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 02, 2020, 11:01:15 pm
  • Engage number one!
    • Mame Invaders!
Stern Indy Pinball- FS/TRADE- NY/SYOSSET
« on: January 22, 2013, 04:44:41 pm »
As posted on Mr. Pin- let me know if you have any questions!

"Indiana Jones, 2008 Stern: Trade Preferred- for sale at $5700.
I have a really nice condition Stern Indy for trade/sale. I have over $6100 into it and it's in excellent almost new shape. The cabinet is super clean, it's fully led'd (coin taker leds) and plays flawlessly. Two minor flaws- the usual wear around the hole by the 'Last Crusade', that can be fixed with a Cliffy protector- and the ''R'' on the raiders of the lost arc section between the flippers has worn away. Short of that this machine really is super clean inside and out. I've installed the pinball pro subwoofer- and a stern shaker that would be included for sure with a sale. If we trade (preferred) I will likely remove those two items (i have the original speaker that I would put back in) depending on what you have for trade. Let me know what you have. I prefer dot matrix display machines, early 90's."

Detailed photos avail for serious inquiries including doing a Facetime chat so I can "show you" the machine.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 04:53:33 pm by MameMaster! »
Seriously. Will it fit in my basement or what?