Main > Retail vendors

FS: mini SLG 2X (scanline generator) (Colorado, USA)

<< < (3/100) > >>

Le Chuck:

--- Quote from: CraftyMech on December 31, 2012, 12:49:14 pm ---Great to hear Yotsuya!

Thanks to everyone who has ordered, I've sold a total of 25 units so far. I have plenty of parts on hand to build more units!

To celebrate the start of 2013, I am offering the metalized plastic case version of the mini SLG for the same price as the black/beige model. This deal will last until Jan 7th, so if you like your VGA adapters shiny, now is your chance! :)

--- End quote ---
Put me down for a shiny!

MameMaster!:
Wow i got mine and it works exactly as advertised!

Took me all of 10 seconds to install. Great price for a well made easy to use gadget. Thanks!  :applaud: :cheers:

CraftyMech:
Awesome MameMaster!

Happy 2013 to everyone, I've been busy building mini SLGs and catching up on orders. And a few extra zzzzs as well, staying up late into the morning is not as easy as it used to be!

ashio83:
Hey CraftyMech, great work. I'm interested in making an order but I cannot PM you, maybe because I do not have enough posts I'm thinking.

CraftyMech:

--- Quote ---Hey CraftyMech, great work. I'm interested in making an order but I cannot PM you, maybe because I do not have enough posts I'm thinking.
--- End quote ---

I think you are right, it takes 5 posts I think before PMs are enabled for new members.

No worries though, you can also email me your request to: orders@craftymech.com

thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version