Main > Consoles

n64 custom arcade stick

<< < (4/4)

neggie1:
Wow I had no idea when I asked this question over 5 years ago that it was going to be that big of a deal I think everyone miss read what I meant I don't want to play arcade games on the 64 I want to play every game on the 64 my fear is that the joystick will eventually wear out and I will have to buy another arcade shark controller but throughout time that will be a lot more difficult as the controllers will be more difficult to find. What I was asking of everybody is was there a way that the joystick could be replaced maybe with a original 64 controller joystick if so I would like to know who or where to get in touch with to get that done for a customized controller using the arcade shark controller. Some of y'all are nothing but a bunch of jerk know-it-alls so quick to throw your own opinion out without even taking consideration that some people don't have much of a choice. I appreciate everybody's input though and please if anybody knows any more about this comment reply so that I can get in touch

Titchgamer:

--- Quote from: neggie1 on November 20, 2018, 03:11:35 pm ---Wow I had no idea when I asked this question over 5 years ago that it was going to be that big of a deal I think everyone miss read what I meant I don't want to play arcade games on the 64 I want to play every game on the 64 my fear is that the joystick will eventually wear out and I will have to buy another arcade shark controller but throughout time that will be a lot more difficult as the controllers will be more difficult to find. What I was asking of everybody is was there a way that the joystick could be replaced maybe with a original 64 controller joystick if so I would like to know who or where to get in touch with to get that done for a customized controller using the arcade shark controller. Some of y'all are nothing but a bunch of jerk know-it-alls so quick to throw your own opinion out without even taking consideration that some people don't have much of a choice. I appreciate everybody's input though and please if anybody knows any more about this comment reply so that I can get in touch

--- End quote ---

Holy thread resurrection batman!!

Before I was around this but I would echo what Howard said, N64 games only play well with N64 controllers the design of them does not play well with anything else.

And to be fair the original controllers have issues.

My advice to you would be buy some of the new retro fighter joypads that are made for the 64 with Analogue sticks.

neggie1:
The only issue I have with the retro fighter controller is that they're still a controller and they have the trigger buttons like the L R and z button, because of my disability I'm unable use them that's why the arcade shark works so well all the buttons are laid out together. Also I would like to add I'm a big fan of the 64 this is why I am asking about this. With this arcade shark I'm able to play all my favorites like smash Bros Mario kart etc. I appreciate your response holy Batman indeed lol

retrometro:

--- Quote from: neggie1 on November 20, 2018, 05:34:33 pm ---The only issue I have with the retro fighter controller is that they're still a controller and they have the trigger buttons like the L R and z button, because of my disability I'm unable use them that's why the arcade shark works so well all the buttons are laid out together. Also I would like to add I'm a big fan of the 64 this is why I am asking about this. With this arcade shark I'm able to play all my favorites like smash Bros Mario kart etc. I appreciate your response holy Batman indeed lol

--- End quote ---

I'd recently gotten one of these but am afraid I don't have the ball/stick.

is it possible for you to measure the threaded diameter so I can try to make one?  Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version