Main > Artwork

vector wip.

<< < (2/21) > >>

Radical:
I'm working on the Centipede marquee.   I moved my original post to this thread.

This thing is a detailed monster.

Edit: Updated images to most recent version since I was posting them all over the place today... :)

I've been holding off on working on it for a while.  I'm waiting to see if they can fix some stuff in Sodipodi.   If not then I guess I'll head back over to Illustrator land...  ::)

ntjedi:
-----------------
update
-----------------
Nannuu hooked this one up for everyone.  I didnt find the time (and it only took him like 5 seconds!)  heh heh anyways look for it in the library.

-----------------

Im going for an easy (lame) one.

Asteroids Control Panel

mahuti:
In Progress;
ALL OF MY PROJECTS ARE ON HOLD

3dmacman:
Working on some darkstalkers stuff. Will probably have some stuff up this weekend for everyone to critique. ;D

Stingray:
WIP - Galaxian side art. Awaiting detailed pictures from the guy who requested it.

EDIT (March 2):Still haven't heard from the guy who requested that I do this. If anyone else can provide some detailed pics I'd appreciate it. Otherwise this one might get shelved.

EDIT (March 8 ): Got some usable reference pictures. I started a new thread to post my progress:

http://www.arcadecontrols.org/yabbse/index.php?board=13;action=display;threadid=16905

I'll post again in here when it's finished.

Edit yet again. I totally forgot to update this page. The Galaxian artwork was finished by someone else (I forget who) and is now available to download at the artwork library.

-S

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version