Main > Artwork

vector wip.

<< < (21/21)

BAMBOO:
I am no longer vectoring RYGAR, someone else is already doing it.

80sarcadegames:
When you say "AAL", what website is that?
Can you provide the link? Thanks!!!!! 
 :cheers:

--- Quote from: spriggy on June 28, 2004, 04:12:04 am ---In Progress:

Jungle Hunt Marquee  Completed and uploaded to the AAL.  My first vector trace.  Layer logistics and compilation messy.  I really need to go back and fix it some time.
Bubble Bobble Marquee  Completed and uploaded to the AAL.
Taito Generic Sideart   Completed and uploaded to the AAL.
Donkey Kong Jr CPO.  Completed and upped to the AAL.
Track& Field Marquee.   Completed and upped to the AAL.
Juno First Side Art Stencil  Completed and uploaded to the AAL.
Mad Planets Bezel.  Incomplete.  All my arcade stuff on hold.  Incomplete file available for any compitent tracers wanting to complete it!
Donkey Kong 3 CPO.  Incomplete.  All my arcade stuff on hold.  Incomplete file available for any compitent tracers wanting to complete it!

Game On!

--- End quote ---

PL1:

--- Quote from: 80sarcadegames on January 31, 2017, 01:45:59 pm ---When you say "AAL", what website is that?

--- End quote ---
That's the Arcade Art Library -- it has been offline for several months.

http://arcadeartlibrary.com/arcade_art/

You might be able to find what you are looking for at one of the other sites linked in this post.

Scott

waterss:
This is not to much of a necro bump for the thread but it is for the topic. Just wondering if anybody has any good images or printable Chelnov files for the marquee and bezel. I see the guy working on this last commented on this in 2013 but was hoping maybe he just never update the thread. Have been searching hi and low for this.

Misaki1968:
Anybody out there have files for Lunar Lander side art and Xevious back splash?  I'm looking to make a Raspberry Pi quarter scale machine and would love to use the best available art.  Also looking for Space Invaders Deluxe Kick plate art.  If are isn't available I would love to have some Hi-Res pics or scans so that I could vectorize it my self.

Thanks ahead of time.

Misaki

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version