Main > Driving & Racing Cabinets

Installing Logitech G25 into Daytona Usa 2 Dash??

(1/1)

Brian74:
So I have decided that after messing around with the happ motor and the logitech driving force hack. Im just not happy with it. So I have decided to try to figure out how to mount my Logitech G25. I saw Andy Geezer had a video on youtube with a G25 mounted to the metal part of the dash. I can no longer find it. Im going to also install the shifter in the stock position. Does anyone have any info on doing this? My biggest fear is that my gf kids are going to try to sit down and hold on to the wheel.

BadMouth:
Look at GBeef's build thread.
Link to it in the driving cab thread.

Edit: Here ya go http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,111231.msg1266815.html#msg1266815

BadMouth:

--- Quote from: Brian74 on October 09, 2012, 03:11:38 pm --- My biggest fear is that my gf kids are going to try to sit down and hold on to the wheel.

--- End quote ---

After a couple years, my poor Logitec MOMO has a lot of play in it from people pulling on it as they get in and out of the seat.
It never broke though. 

I need to wrap up my current cab and get back to the driving cab.
I really want to pull of a G27 hack.

Brian74:
Hey badmouth, I saw your new dash on youtube. Looks sweet!! I guess I should be more specific. I want to mount it behind the dash. I dont wanna have to modify the dash if I dont have to. I was thinking I might have to extent the steering shaft. I wanna do something like this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version