Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: guncon2 issue  (Read 1546 times)

gianttroll2

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
guncon2 issue
« on: October 03, 2012, 03:47:31 pm »
Hi new to the forum here. I have an issue, I have a custom built cabinet with a win xp pc going to an older crt television running mame32 and a nes emulator. my problem is i just got a guncon2 for it without the passthrough wire. is there anyway of using this without it or am I sol? I tried connecting the gun and pc to the tv using a wire splitter and the tv goes blank, tried it both s-video to rca and also the rca out on my video card, I also tried s-video out to tv and rca out to gun but this would not calibrate. i tried a piggyback cable in all ways with no luck i also tried hooking up the pc to the rear video and gun to the front video i tried hooking the gun to video out from the tv nothing seems to work. im using wingun to calibrate. the pointer just flickers randomly across the screen. any help is appreciated or point me to the right topic. to see my setup so far view my pics here: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1739273650780.2084942.1506817692&type=3

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31