Main > Project Announcements

Banana Royale (Pac Man Battle Royale Redesign Contest)

<< < (3/62) > >>

Nephasth:

--- Quote from: Vigo on September 19, 2012, 12:10:04 pm ---how about "Period Munchers"  ;D

--- End quote ---

I can see it now... A mustached hero being chased by bloody rags...

yotsuya:

--- Quote from: Vigo on September 19, 2012, 12:10:04 pm ---
how about "Period Munchers"  ;D

--- End quote ---

Sounds like something PBJ has been mulling over...  >:D

Le Chuck:
I don't want to reveal my theme but I'd just like to say it's super hard to render nihilists at that resolution and Jeff Bridge's beard looks terrible, but the White Russians looks great!

Vigo:

--- Quote from: Le Chuck on September 19, 2012, 12:52:00 pm ---I don't want to reveal my theme but I'd just like to say it's super hard to render nihilists at that resolution and Jeff Bridge's beard looks terrible, but the White Russians looks great!

--- End quote ---
The dude abides.  :lol :cheers:

I'm as much luck as you are. Those topless photos of Kate Middleton do not translate well to the low resolution. I am having similiar troubles with Alf and the Hamburgler doing a 3 legged race. However it is surprising how dapper Grover Cleveland looks in a 120 pixel frame. You can even make out the Kazoos I put in his ears.

PL1:

--- Quote from: Le Chuck on September 19, 2012, 12:52:00 pm ---I don't want to reveal my theme but I'd just like to say it's super hard to render nihilists at that resolution and Jeff Bridge's beard looks terrible, but the White Russians looks great!

--- End quote ---

I think you're missing the whole avoid copyright infringement thing . . . Dude.

It could be an interesting aftermarket skin, though.  Are you including the rug?

Scott

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version