Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Vigolix, a super easy mini cab on 1 sheet of 2X4 plywood  (Read 92958 times)

Vigo

• the Scourage of Carpathia
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+24)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 21, 2024, 08:20:28 am
Vigolix, a super easy mini cab on 1 sheet of 2X4 plywood
« on: April 16, 2012, 06:42:17 pm »
I really wasn't planning on building an arcade cabinet over the weekend. I wasn't planning on building anything. It is just the dream I had Friday night left me with no choice. Here is the back-story:

As I slept on Friday night, snoozing away, I had a revelation come to me in a dream. I dreamt that I was in a strolling in some sort of castle/apartment complex when I happened to see a guy with a crappy crooked arcade machine. Upset that he didn't have the time or money or skills to make something, he was about ready to give up. I then showed him a simple cabinet design by cutting a wedge shape cabinet and using the remainder of the wood as supports. I told him it was a "wedgecade" and went so far as to tell him it only needed one piece of plywood. I go on my merry way and notice that everyone in this castle was building one. That is, until Skeletor showed up. I don't know how it would help him stop Heman or take control of Eternia, but he hatched a plan to steal everyone's wedgecades and sell them on ebay. That evil, skull faced jerk. I am sure this next part was inspired by that foo fighters music video where Dave's hand gets huge and he slaps people...I had watched it before going to sleep. Well, I ended up getting into a face-slapping contest with Skeletor, which now thinking about it, he had an obvious advantage since he has no nerve endings on his face. No matter what, that is the point which I woke up, so I don't know who would have won.

My mind was no longer on Skeletor, but on this so called "wedgecade", which is a dumb name, but accurate enough that it is what I am still calling it. It wasn't the design that made me pay attention, it is the fact it was a super simple design on 1 sheet of plywood. Sure, you could make a mini cab on a 4X8, but the sheet isn't really relative to the cabinet size in that case. I had actually remembered pretty well what the cabinet looked like from my dream, and when I woke up I transferred it to paper. Within 5 minutes I had it all down on paper... at least a proof of concept.

I employed the best of my MS paint skills to render this replica of my design.

Now, I prefer classic looking machines, not so much the modern hibbity-jibbity that all the young hoodlums with their hula-hoops and rock-and-roll are dabbling in, and a doorstop shaped arcade cabinet is about as bad as an middle school art class ash try...Still, Being that I felt this was almost a "Field of Dreams" moment for me, I just had to build it. As a side note, my wife never saw Field of Dreams and when I was trying to explain why I had to built it, she didn't know I was movie referencing and thought for a minute I was going batty wanting to build an arcade machine for James Earl Jones and a bunch ghosts to play on. She is right that I am crazy, but for different reasons.

Nonetheless, I had to make a few aesthetic touches for me to swallow the design. I decided to round off the bottom and lop off a few inched from the top as well. The coupe de gras that made me like the design was a the trade make "Gauntlet jut" on the back of the machine. I love me some Gauntlet jut. I also decided to make a half size mini-cabinet instead of a full size because 1) I had a sheet of 2X4 plywood (1/2 inch thick), and not a 4X8, and 2) I was thinking of making an arcade machine for my son, and my next machine is gonna have a lot more bells/whistles. I am sure this would translate well to a full size cab on a 4X8 though.

Off I went to start my project. Here is my progress from Saturday and Sunday:

On 2X4 1/2 thick plywood, I Draw a line down the middle lengthwise.

On one of the halves, draw a line corner to between corners to make two Triangles. Cut out both triangles.

Clamp the triangles together. You may flush them out with a router if they are slightly different in size. Now round off the bottom front and top corners.

Now Cut out some of that Gauntlet jut. I made mine 2 inches, and it is good that I did, because I needed that scrap wood for later in the project. Mmmmm, sexy Gauntlet jut.

On the untouched half of the plywood, cut it into 3 sections, each one is 16 inches. One of those panels is the control panel, so you can trim 2 inches off like shown in the diagram. That wood is needed for later.

When I said, only one sheet of plywood, I didn't quite say that I employed some help from some square and flat wood doweling I had lying around from unfinished projects of yesteryear. These I used for furring, crossbars and other misc doodats. I also used a old 16" section of a 1x4 board as the bottom of the cabinet.

OK, now it is time to start fitting the parts together. I put some brackets down, some firring, since I am bracket-aholic, but I still am clamping. I started priming my pieces. That's why some are black. Those two plywood rectangles, they are on the front. To keep the design simple, I just overlapped them like shingles. Easy and effective. Remember that spare 2 inches of wood from the Control Panel piece and the Gauntlet jut? Those went to make the arms that hold the control panel in place.

Because I am keeping measuring at a minimum, in the photo I am lining up and marking where to cut the arm pieces. Each arm is made of two pieces of wood. One to go on the outside of the cab, and the other to bring it back flush with the inside of the cabinet since my control panel is only 16" wide.

For the top of the cab, I just screwed a flat dowel to a square dowel, then shoved some clips on it for the marquee. I could do the same with the bar for the bottom of the marquee, but I was running out of doweling, so I just am using a piece of cap moulding.

I have assembled the control panel. I put a piece of flat dowel in front to hide any controls that would stick out from underneath, I then puttied in the gap. I also nailed in a couple of small square dowels on the top to hold the bezel in place.

Now I bolted drilled and fit everything together. drilled some control panel holes, and cut a piece of art board to size for a bezel, and tested the feel. I think it is going to look great!

That's my progress so far. I was going to start painting, but I bought a dud can of spray paint. Not bad progress for two days of work.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 10:57:58 am by Vigo »

kalars123

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 09, 2019, 12:31:51 pm
Re: Wedgecade, a super easy mini cab on 1 sheet of 2X4 plywood
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 06:49:21 pm »
That's really impressive almost has a candy cab look to it, looking forward to your progress.

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 04, 2015, 10:19:10 pm
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 07:17:32 pm »
As I slept on Friday night, snoozing away, I had a revelation come to me in a dream. I dreamt that I was in a strolling in some sort of castle/apartment complex when I happened to see a guy with a crappy crooked arcade machine. Upset that he didn't have the time or money or skills to make something, he was about ready to give up.

how did you get in my dream?

great design. really does remind me  of a candy or vewlix cab. Now i want one!

yotsuya

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 01:02:22 pm
  • 2014 UCA Winner, 2014, 2015, 2016 ZapCon Winner
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,137636.msg1420628.html
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 08:14:24 pm »
You should totally hire the same guys who did your neighbor's house to paint your cab.
***Build what you dig, bro. Build what you dig.***

AGarv

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 22, 2016, 07:29:18 pm
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2012, 08:28:07 pm »
Hmm... Skeletor... Arcade machine...  That could perhaps turn into the most awesome purple/blue/black theme ever conceived!

Vigo

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2012, 08:49:50 pm »
@Kalars123 @ 404: Thanks! I when I imagined the thing up, I didn't think it would look at all like a candy or viewlix in style, but it is awesome it turned out that way. I'm also thankful it doesn't look like a giant doorstop.

You should totally hire the same guys who did your neighbor's house to paint your cab.

Haha, those guy's already "painted" my motorcycle. I think they have done enough work for me. grumble grumble.

Hmm... Skeletor... Arcade machine...  That could perhaps turn into the most awesome purple/blue/black theme ever conceived!

I have already considered a Skeletor motif considering he was weirdly involved in my inspiration. My wife wants me to keep it more generic because it is going to my 1 year old son (am I starting him too early?  :P) Right now the decision was to make it cherry red with black stripes; a sports car design. Since I am returning a can of the paint, maybe I can see about a last minute paint scheme change.  ;)

DaveMMR

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 29, 2024, 11:49:01 am
    • TeeVee Games
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2012, 09:00:54 pm »
I started reading this thread thinking it was going to be some awfully ugly cab made of triangles and scrap wood but by the end it really has come together as a fairly attractive cab. (Yeah the rounding off of the corners is pretty much mandatory for those looks.)  Pretty darn cool - I likes it.

Le Chuck

• Saint, make a poll!
  • Wiki Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+6)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 26, 2024, 08:00:17 pm
  • <insert personal text here>
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2012, 09:04:03 pm »
Vigo designs mutha----smurfing--- cabs in his sleep people.  What the hell have you done in your sleep that is this bad ass?  Thread of the year.  Everybody take 5 because Vigo just blew the internet's mind.  Good work man.   :applaud:  

>:D :o >:D :o >:D >:D >:D :o >:D >:D >:D :o >:D >:D >:D :o
>:D :o >:D :o :o >:D :o :o >:D :o :o :o >:D :o >:D :o
>:D :o >:D :o :o >:D :o :o >:D :o >:D :o >:D :o >:D :o
:o >:D :o :o >:D >:D >:D :o >:D >:D >:D :o >:D >:D >:D :o
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 10:24:58 pm by Le Chuck »

TopJimmyCooks

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 26, 2024, 01:18:39 pm
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2012, 09:37:15 pm »
Using a chalk board instead of a display for a cab going to a one YO's room.  Genius.  My mind is actually blown. 

Louis Tully

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 13, 2015, 09:41:03 pm
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2012, 09:37:41 pm »
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 05:34:59 am by Louis Tully »

racecar

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 29, 2012, 01:36:27 am
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2012, 11:21:14 pm »
HAHA love the look an story

Hi-TEK

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 10, 2012, 05:11:58 pm
  • Video Game Addict
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2012, 11:30:40 pm »

how did you get in my dream?

great design. really does remind me  of a candy or vewlix cab. Now i want one!

This was the very same thing that came to my mind regarding the Vewlix or Kraylix cabinet design when I saw the same image. Pretty sweet considering the small profile on this build.
"Don't just stand there! Shoot something!" - Duke Nukem
The Invader Bartop - http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=116345.0

Vigo

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2012, 12:06:17 am »
Thanks to all! I am flattered this little guy is already getting compared to candy & vewlix cabs. At this rate, I might have to make a fullsize model.  :cheers:

Vigo designs mutha----smurfing--- cabs in his sleep people.  What the hell have you done in your sleep that is this bad ass?  Thread of the year.  Everybody take 5 because Vigo just blew the internet's mind.  Good work man.   :applaud:  

>:D :o >:D :o >:D >:D >:D :o >:D >:D >:D :o >:D >:D >:D :o
>:D :o >:D :o :o >:D :o :o >:D :o :o :o >:D :o >:D :o
>:D :o >:D :o :o >:D :o :o >:D :o >:D :o >:D :o >:D :o
:o >:D :o :o >:D >:D >:D :o >:D >:D >:D :o >:D >:D >:D :o

Haha, thanks for the words and the awesome smiley art!!  :cheers: You know they say when you are involved in a hobby like this for so long, it invades a lot of your time, including your sleep. I'm just glad my subconscience for once decided to get off it's lazy ass, stop filling my dreams with recycled crap from tv of the night before, and did something productive for once.

Using a chalk board instead of a display for a cab going to a one YO's room.  Genius.  My mind is actually blown. 

Unfortunately, that is only art project grade cardboard, I'll be cutting it still for the screen. An arcade machine chalk board is insanely clever now that you mention it.  :o

I started reading this thread thinking it was going to be some awfully ugly cab made of triangles and scrap wood but by the end it really has come together as a fairly attractive cab. (Yeah the rounding off of the corners is pretty much mandatory for those looks.)  Pretty darn cool - I likes it.

Haha, I know what you mean. I went into this project feeling a bit guilty. I had flashbacks to my days in cub scouts doing the pinewood derby. I had spent a solid week with my dad working on my car. It was awesome looking: tail fins, defined fenders, and all sanded down to 220 grit and painted with metal fleck automotive enamel...it looked amazing. It raced like a dream. It was then I first faced the infamous pinewood derby wedge car. A design for both the lazy and most competitive. Not even a decal of effort, and it was beating me down the track. sigh...

Not at all man. My kid is 1 year old and he's got a cab. It'll be a while before he understands games but until then, I get a kick out of seeing him walk by and press buttons.

Good work and back story. Looks like a fun project. Any ideas on an encoder for this? I bet you're just gonna hack some crummy old keyboard, eh?  :P

That's what I am thinking....maybe just put a few very colorful kids games on it for now. Let him mash some buttons whether it is on or not.

I think you hit the biggest perk of selling encoders. A little snag from my inventory, and I am good to go.  8)

wol-nz

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 25, 2020, 02:42:44 am
  • Arcade!? - Never! - Really? - Yup!
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2012, 12:27:23 am »
great read and design - entertaining  :laugh:
My art is always free for you to download and modify as you see fit...
Why?... because I could never find any art I loved on the net. So I played around with Photoshop and wish to share it with the arcade community.

emphatic

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 09:41:25 am
  • -"Suck it, Donny!" -"No, YOU suck it.... more".
    • Emphatic's Video Game Collection
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2012, 04:56:39 am »
I love it!  :applaud:

Generic Eric

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 05, 2024, 09:02:23 am
  • Restore! Don't maim for MAME, build from scratch!
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,143226.0.html
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2012, 02:19:02 pm »
Great.
Menards has precut 2' x 4' sheets of mdf for about $8.00 (if I remember correctly)  Fits well in the back seat of a gran prix.

Nephasth

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2012, 02:55:34 pm »
Isn't this thing done yet? ---steaming pile of meadow muffin---, you've been working on it in your sleep! ;)

That's one lucky son you've got there! :applaud:

• Offline Offline
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2012, 03:38:31 pm »
Since i'm basically stuck at work, i'm going to make a quick sketch of the board. I'll put it up when i'm done.

Vigo

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2012, 03:54:03 pm »
Thanks again everybody!  :cheers:

Since i'm basically stuck at work, i'm going to make a quick sketch of the board. I'll put it up when i'm done.

Awesome! Please do!  :)

Great.
Menards has precut 2' x 4' sheets of mdf for about $8.00 (if I remember correctly)  Fits well in the back seat of a gran prix.
That's not bad, I think it was about the same for the 2x4 plywood I bought from Menards. Had I known when I bought the wood that it was going to be an arcade cabinet, I might have went with MDF.

• Offline Offline
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2012, 04:56:01 pm »

Awesome! Please do!  :)

Happen to know the dimensions for the jut you cut out at each side?

Also, i started the draft using a 4x8 piece of wood in mind to make a full sized cab. Before i started actually drawing out the cab i thought that i would simply double up the measurements. Physically drawing this out proves that this would be greatly disproportionate for the average human to play. While a 32inch control panel is feasible,the vewlix by default also uses a large, wide screen monitor however a cabinet with an 8 foot height from tip to tip is not.

If you had actually envisioned this using a 4x8 piece of wood, what dimensions would you use?

Vigo

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2012, 05:35:31 pm »
I can get you the full dimensions on the jut tonight, I don't fully remember because I went with my gut on the overall length. I did start the 45 degree cut at 2 inches up from the base, and it goes 2 inches inward. I will measure the length tonight when I get home from work.

As far as dimensions on a fullsize cabinet, I had thought about the daunting 8 foot height it would be. I almost immediately had the 2x4 sheet in mind, so I didn't think over that part too much though. When I trimmed the top, I did lop off about 3-4 inches, so that would double on a full size cab. Maybe if 2 feet are taken off the entire sheet of wood before anything else is cut, it might help the overall proportions. with a 4X6 sheet, the control panel width would be 24" and the height would be about 5 and a half feet after getting rounded off. I can't visualize how that would change the look aesthetically, but it seems like much more normal proportions, plus extra wood for the cabinet.

Vigo

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2012, 08:51:32 pm »
OK, I just checked the length of the jut. Total length is 20", 16" on the inside. 2 inches depth.

• Offline Offline
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2012, 02:57:57 pm »
alright, here goes. made this quickly as just a simple diagram to show the basic cuts. this is NOT to proper scale, you cannot enlarge the image to a 1:1 size and expect to use this as a template. It will not work. simply go by the dimensions posted in the image and you should be fine. The image does not contain any curves. If you want curves, simply any one of your favorite curving tools (coin, cup, crack pipe etc) once you have your first cuts. There may be some inconsistencies, I'm hoping someone will point them out. I'm tired and hungry so expect this to be revision1. This is for the 2'x4' model only. Still trying to visualize a full sized, two person version although i believe it can easily be done.

The project name is simply a joke. The wedgecade is what Vigo calls it. Not sure how Vigo feels about the project but you can feel free to modify the image attached any way you want.

Nephasth

« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2012, 03:01:38 pm »
Vigolix... That's got a ring to it...

extendedplayarcade

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 16, 2018, 11:14:26 pm
  • The Games You Crave
    • Extended Play Arcade
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2012, 03:10:28 pm »
Great job!   I can't wait to see how it comes out.  Great progress.   :cheers:

Vigo

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
Wow, I love the name too! I am officially changing the design title to Vigolix.  :cheers:

404, Awesome work with the diagram. It looks great! As far as I can tell, that is exactly how I cut mine.  :applaud:

Not sure how Vigo feels about the project but you can feel free to modify the image attached any way you want.

I am also fine with anyone using the design and running with it however they want. 

Ond

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 18, 2024, 11:41:19 pm
'Vigolix'  :lol ahhh gotta love it.  That's it I'm quitting my project, Vigolix roolz!

• Offline Offline
thanks everyone. first thing i thought of when i saw the design was, it looked quite a bit like a vewlix cab, Vigo + Vewlix. As for a full sized cab, I have obtained the side profile dimensions of the standard vewlix machine. It measures 56" high which sounds more of less appropriate for a standard sit-down cabinet of its kind. Will work on that a little more later on.

As for a machine of this size, i would still sport a mini cab like this. It's small, somewhat portable and most importantly, a beginner woodworker can build this. A project like this would appeal greatly fans of modern japanese fighting games. I think a model just large enough to fit a mid-sized widescreen monitor (19-24") could have some wide appeal. Hell, with just a few, very small design changes, you can create something with a similar profile as sega naomi cabinets while still keeping with the simple build using a single board.

I'm still on the ropes on whether i should give this project a try or not. I am really dead-set on getting a bartop mainly because i have such little space in the house to put a full sized machine.

Le Chuck

• Saint, make a poll!
  • Wiki Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+6)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 26, 2024, 08:00:17 pm
  • <insert personal text here>
I'm trying to think up a snappy title for my upcoming vigolix cabinet.  Vigolix... vigolix... vigolix....

I've got it!!

Introducing my newest cabinet Vigolix Myballs

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

emphatic

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 09:41:25 am
  • -"Suck it, Donny!" -"No, YOU suck it.... more".
    • Emphatic's Video Game Collection
Liking the new name!  :cheers:

Vigo

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
To everyone here:

To Le Chuck:

Despite Le Chuck's comment, I still like the new name.  :cheers:

Woodshop Flunky

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 20, 2017, 05:24:57 am
I think you've dreamed up a really great little design!  :cheers:

I modeled it (cause I like 3D) and the CP is about the same height as my son's mini arcade... so this should be a very playable machine!  :applaud:

Complete mini arcade cabinet plans available.

elkameleon

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 20, 2014, 08:31:00 pm
I'm trying to think up a snappy title for my upcoming vigolix cabinet.  Vigolix... vigolix... vigolix....

I've got it!!

Introducing my newest cabinet Vigolix Myballs

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

BEAT ME TO IT!

• Offline Offline
I think we may have opened up the nasty joke floodgates with this name.  :laugh2:

I think you've dreamed up a really great little design!  :cheers:

I modeled it (cause I like 3D) and the CP is about the same height as my son's mini arcade... so this should be a very playable machine!  :applaud:

That's awesome! What's it made in? sketchup?

Woodshop Flunky

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 20, 2017, 05:24:57 am

... sketchup?

Yep, Sketchup... great tool for putting stuff together fast.

Complete mini arcade cabinet plans available.

opt2not

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 15, 2024, 07:31:21 pm
Man, that's a pretty clean and nice looking design.

What sized screen are you going to put in there?
whoa, pbj just gave a compliment. Mark your calenders folks, you saw it here!
;)

I really like the size and design as well. A dedicated vertical cabinet would also work great with this design. hmmm...

Boy this one came out of left-field. I wish I could get this much progress done on my projects in one weekend...
Nice job Vigo! Lookin' good

:applaud:

• Offline Offline

Yep, Sketchup... great tool for putting stuff together fast.

That's awesome, willing to post up the sketchup file?

15 inch judging by the plans.

whoa, pbj just gave a compliment. Mark your calenders folks, you saw it here!
;)

I really like the size and design as well. A dedicated vertical cabinet would also work great with this design. hmmm...

Boy this one came out of left-field. I wish I could get this much progress done on my projects in one weekend...

Looks like this project has the pbj seal of approval!

Vigo

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
I think you've dreamed up a really great little design!  :cheers:

I modeled it (cause I like 3D) and the CP is about the same height as my son's mini arcade... so this should be a very playable machine!  :applaud:

Wow! Woodshop, that is an awesome model! Thanks! Thanks for the warm remarks as well, that means a lot from the mastermind behind one the best custom Mini Cabs I have ever seen.

Thanks, Jim! I know where you rank some other minimalist designs, so it looks like I did good.  :cheers: Like 404 guessed, 15 inch. I have both a 15 inch monitor and a 15 inch laptop to work with. I'll start with the laptop, but I know how they are usually more trouble than it is worth.

Thanks, Opt! Trust me, most my projects take much longer than this is taking. For me, this whole "ambition" thing is usually coupled with procrastination and impending deadlines. I kinda wish my job wasn't so busy lately, otherwise I would be getting some weekday work in as well. All I have managed to get done is to clean out some old happ buttons.

kalars123

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 09, 2019, 12:31:51 pm
Vigo i was planning on building 2 bar-tops a horiz/virt.  Your design just has my immagination running i'm gonna use your design and go crazy with it.

yotsuya

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 01:02:22 pm
  • 2014 UCA Winner, 2014, 2015, 2016 ZapCon Winner
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,137636.msg1420628.html
Thanks, Jim! I know where you rank some other minimalist designs, so it looks like I did good.  

So long as we don't see 200 of these with awful European modernist color schemes and themed after random console games I'm good with it.

I'm glad you changed the name from Wedgecade to Vigolix. ______cade is starting to get a bit boring.
***Build what you dig, bro. Build what you dig.***