Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: X-Arcade Dual-Controller "box"?  (Read 1871 times)

BlackVyse

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 14, 2012, 06:41:49 am
X-Arcade Dual-Controller "box"?
« on: April 07, 2012, 04:56:29 am »
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has any ready-made plans for building a "box" for the X-Arcade Dual-Controller to sit in? Thanks! :)

ArcadeSeeker962

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 30, 2012, 09:58:05 am
  • Yes, a fighting snow man does exist!
Re: X-Arcade Dual-Controller "box"?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 06:48:09 pm »
None of us(or most of us) choose not to use X-arcade controls. Not that there's anything wrong with X-Arcade Controls, it's just that building your own control panel can be cheaper. So take a look around to see what's available. If you don't know how to wire things up manually, I would recommend the pre-soldered Mini-Pac control panel. All you need to do is pick the right buttons and Joysticks that are compatible with the control panel. I'm new to all of this, so my advice is limited. Also look around the forum for more information, and try taking a look into the book that the administrator(saint) published. The best place to buy that book is on Amazon. Oh, and good luck.

BobA

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 11, 2018, 09:52:14 pm
  • What Me Worry?
Re: X-Arcade Dual-Controller "box"?
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 10:48:45 pm »
Here are the specs on an X arcade dual control.