Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: New product: Ultimarc ClassicRGB Pushbuttons  (Read 7358 times)

AndyWarne

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 11, 2021, 03:37:09 am
    • Ultimarc
New product: Ultimarc ClassicRGB Pushbuttons
« on: April 06, 2012, 08:32:25 am »
By popular request we now have classic concave pushbuttons in translucent white with RGB LED illumination.

The LED on these is mounted in the center of the spring rather than in the base, for best possible illumination, and has a special diffuser cap to make the light as even as possible and prevent the LED from being directly visible from the top.

Pre-wired these plug directly into our PacLED64 controller or can be wired to other controllers.

Full details on http://www.ultimarc.com/ClassicRGB.html

Santoro

• Purveyor of Shiny Arcade Goodness
  • Santoro
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 23, 2023, 07:05:04 pm
  • Boycott Quarters!!!
    • ArcadeReplay!
Re: New product: Ultimarc ClassicRGB Pushbuttons
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 09:44:08 am »
Excellent!

wp34

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 10, 2022, 09:48:19 pm
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 10:09:02 am »
Excellent.  :cheers:

Mysterioii

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 31, 2018, 11:44:34 am
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 10:09:24 am »
Haha perfect BAD timing for me, just yesterday not only did I place an order with Ultimarc for some joysticks but I also placed an order at GGG for some of the Electric Ice buttons and RGB inserts...   :lol  Oh well, no harm done.

Andy, have you considered carrying the translucent colored pushbuttons in the Happ style like lizardlick and paradise carry?  I saw in another thread that IL has stopped manufacturing them, though I'm not sure if it's true (no reason to doubt though).  Both lizardlick and paradise are showing the clear translucent ones as out of stock and lizardlick isn't accepting new orders at all at the moment.

I know you have your own line of translucent buttons but I really love the feel of the concave happ-style ones.

Nephasth

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2012, 10:49:52 am »
 :applaud:

AndyWarne

• Offline Offline
    • Ultimarc
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2012, 12:48:19 pm »

Andy, have you considered carrying the translucent colored pushbuttons in the Happ style like lizardlick and paradise carry?  I saw in another thread that IL has stopped manufacturing them, though I'm not sure if it's true (no reason to doubt though).  Both lizardlick and paradise are showing the clear translucent ones as out of stock and lizardlick isn't accepting new orders at all at the moment.

Yes we can get those. In fact the LED and diffuser arrangement also works really well with those buttons. I will get some in stock.

rcub3

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 31, 2017, 04:56:23 pm
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2012, 01:19:21 pm »
... I saw in another thread that IL has stopped manufacturing them, though I'm not sure if it's true (no reason to doubt though).  ...

Man... glad I picked up a few last year.  Personally, I kinda preferred them over the transluscent white.

yotsuya

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 12, 2024, 11:03:32 pm
  • 2014 UCA Winner, 2014, 2015, 2016 ZapCon Winner
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,137636.msg1420628.html
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2012, 01:22:29 pm »

Yes we can get those. In fact the LED and diffuser arrangement also works really well with those buttons. I will get some in stock.

If you carried diffusers for the IL transluscents, you could probably put me down for 16 of them easily.
***Build what you dig, bro. Build what you dig.***

gamepimp

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 10, 2024, 01:38:47 pm
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2012, 01:45:47 pm »

I'd definitely be interested in translucent concave buttons similar to the IL ones.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 07:24:56 pm by gamepimp »

Mysterioii

• Offline Offline
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2012, 01:56:40 pm »

Awesome, that's great to hear!

RetroBorg

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 06, 2022, 09:22:13 am
  • Your arcade games will be assimilated!
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2012, 11:19:24 am »
Looks good Andy, will you have the player one & two logos available in this style?

Mysterioii

• Offline Offline
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2012, 12:42:45 pm »
Yeah that's another thing i was hoping for...

AndyWarne

• Offline Offline
    • Ultimarc
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2012, 01:41:38 pm »
Looks good Andy, will you have the player one & two logos available in this style?

I will look into this.

Turnarcades

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 13, 2017, 08:14:29 am
  • Craig @ Turnarcades
    • Turnarcades
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2012, 07:53:59 pm »

I will look into this.

If nothing else, you could offer transfers, stickers or just the optional plunger sections for players 1-4, as loads of our customers have been after 'proper' illuminated concave buttons for a while now and it'd be great if we could start offering these as an option.

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 14, 2024, 11:15:11 am
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2012, 08:38:34 am »
 :cheers:
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

GernBlanston

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 11, 2016, 05:53:06 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2012, 10:10:15 pm »

Andy, have you considered carrying the translucent colored pushbuttons in the Happ style like lizardlick and paradise carry?  I saw in another thread that IL has stopped manufacturing them, though I'm not sure if it's true (no reason to doubt though).  Both lizardlick and paradise are showing the clear translucent ones as out of stock and lizardlick isn't accepting new orders at all at the moment.

I'm waay new here and might have missed it but what happened with this?  Andy suggested that he could get clear translucent concave RGB buttons but I'm not seeing them on the site.  Anyone know if this happened already, is coming later, etc.?  Do such buttons exist?  (clear concave RGB)

Sorry for bumping an old thread if this was discussed elsewhere and I missed it.

Thanks much.

Mental

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 18, 2013, 09:46:08 am
    • Complete cocktail arcade system
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2012, 10:32:15 am »
Nice work Andy. You've been on a roll lately with these innovative new products.
Complete cocktail arcade system: arcadecabinets.ca

Santoro

• Purveyor of Shiny Arcade Goodness
  • Santoro
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 23, 2023, 07:05:04 pm
  • Boycott Quarters!!!
    • ArcadeReplay!
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2012, 11:47:12 am »

Andy, have you considered carrying the translucent colored pushbuttons in the Happ style like lizardlick and paradise carry?  I saw in another thread that IL has stopped manufacturing them, though I'm not sure if it's true (no reason to doubt though).  Both lizardlick and paradise are showing the clear translucent ones as out of stock and lizardlick isn't accepting new orders at all at the moment.

I'm waay new here and might have missed it but what happened with this?  Andy suggested that he could get clear translucent concave RGB buttons but I'm not seeing them on the site.  Anyone know if this happened already, is coming later, etc.?  Do such buttons exist?  (clear concave RGB)

Sorry for bumping an old thread if this was discussed elsewhere and I missed it.

Thanks much.

If Andy doesn't have them, I devised a cheap solution that probably has similar results.   Of course - a professional solution is always better.  Buy from Andy if you can!

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,71848.msg1278209.html#msg1278209

AndyWarne

• Offline Offline
    • Ultimarc
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2012, 01:22:01 pm »

Thanks much.

Are you sure you mean RGB?

The ones we sell already are RGB. But you might be thinking of clear colored buttons (ie single color). We dont yet stock these but I will get some in.