Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Magneto cab [done] [build plans included]  (Read 76934 times)

edekoning

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 10, 2022, 02:21:38 pm
Re: Magneto cab
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2012, 01:53:59 pm »
I really overestimated the amount of time I would be able to work on this project. It also doesn't help that I can only work in the garden, and its been raining way to often.

Anyway, I re-cut both sides (making them a few centimeters taller) as I was not pleased with the shape after my first attempt. See the picture below for the new side (left) vs the old side (right). This time round I was pleased with the results, so I once again routed a slot for the t-molding. I then cut various holes in my template for where the battons will go. I then placed the template on one of the sides and glue/screwed the battons in place. Repeated with the other side, and the result is virtually perfectly lined up battons on both sides (I sorta screwed this up on my scale prototype).

edekoning

• Offline Offline
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2012, 02:03:45 pm »
I also bought a coin-door with 50 euro cent mechs! After cutting a hole in the lower front panel, the coin-door fitted perfectly, but I could not screw down the clamps. Apparently the wood was not thick enough, pfff. I use 12mm (1/2") MDF for the front and back. I still had some 6mm MDF, so I glued a piece onto the 12mm MDF. I then used my router with a flush trim bit to copy/cut the hole. Now the coin-door fits and can be properly secured.

edekoning

• Offline Offline
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2012, 11:25:34 am »
Today I made the base of the cabinet. I bought 4 sturdy wheels, 2 fixed and 2 rotating. They are about 8cm tall. I will add the wheels once the base plate is fixed to both sides of the cabinet.

edekoning

• Offline Offline
« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2012, 11:35:40 am »
I also bought a 24" Dell Ultrasharp U2412M. Its an IPS panel that has an aspect ratio of 16:10. Its size is equivalent to a 21" 4:3 monitor. At first I wanted a non-TN panel that's 27"+. But 27" monitors only seem to come in 16:9 aspect ratio's (equivalent to a 22" 4:3). 30" monitors on the other hand are just way too expensive.

A great site for comparing monitor sizes with various aspect ratios is http://tvcalculator.com/.

The Dell monitor has a Vesa mount, although its sunken about 6mm. Notice that the area around the screw holes are only sunken about 5mm. Who designs these things? To compensate I cut out a piece of 6mm MDF and routed out another mm for the screw hole areas. A perfect fit, and flush with the back of the monitor :) I then used a piece of paper to mark the exact position of the screw holes, and used that as a drill template. Next I glued this piece onto a larger 18mm MDF board, and extended the drilled holes through this board. Test fitting the monitor revealed that one hole was off by 0.5 mm, so I widened that hole from 4mm to 5mm. Now everything fits nicely. Notice that the cabinet will be slightly wider than the 24" monitor.

edekoning

• Offline Offline
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2012, 02:50:46 pm »
I made some progress :applaud:

First of all I bought a lot of stuff:
- 2x usb pass-through (Neutrik NAUSB-W-B) --> these will be placed somewhere below the control panel.
- 1x ethernet pass through (Neutrik etherCON D Series – RJ-45) --> backside, above the power plug
- 1x Power plug with switch --> backside
- 1x master/slave power strip
- Edifier S330D 2.1 audio black --> I thinking of placing the volume control between the two usb port below the control panel
- 3D carbon fiber vinyl (1.52 x 200 cm)

I choose the Edifier set, because it has a nice looking volume control and its speakers don't have any weird curved surfaces. I hoping that means they will be easier to mount.

After seeing the 'Huge 360 Wireless Fight Stick' (http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=120404.0) with 3D carbon fiber vinyl, I just had to buy some. So I'm thinking of at least covering the front of the cab below the control panel with 3D carbon fiber vinyl. Maybe I'll also cover that back and top, but I first want to see how it looks on the front.

I do have one question about how to connect the power strip to the power plug. If I cut the cord from my power strip I'll find three wires, and on the back of the power plug are three pins. I assume the top one is the ground, but how do I know what the other two are? Does it even matter which wire I connect to which pin?

SNAAKE

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 11, 2024, 12:21:50 pm
  • my joystick is bigger than your joystick !
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2012, 03:00:47 pm »
just googled that speaker system. assuming you did buy it for like $200??  :dizzy:

edekoning

• Offline Offline
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2012, 03:27:00 pm »
Besides spending money, I also did some woodworking. I cut all 4 back panels, and 2 top panels. All of these panels, including the bottom panel, and monitor mount were screw/glued to the sides. I just put the entire thing on its wheels and it feels rock solid! For those wondering why I have 4 panels in the back; from bottom to top:
1- the lower panel is fixed in place and provides the ethernet and power connections, as I did not want these connectors on a removable panel. Notice that this panel is not rectangular in shape. This is so the panel does not sit in the way of the subwoofer.
2- removable panel that gives access to the lower part of the cabinet, containing the coindoor/mech/bucket, sub, and power strip. It has a window for the sub. The panel is fixed using 4 M6 insertnuts and 4 M6 bolts.
3- small fixed panel that sits directly behind the pc. It has a window to provide fresh air to the pc, and two buttons. The buttons are to power-up the pc, and maybe to enable/disable a SLG 300 scanline generator.
4- large removable panel that provides access to the upper part of the cabinet, containing the pc, monitor, speakers. The panel is fixed using 4 M6 insertnuts and 4 M6 bolts. Well actually 3 at the moment, because I accidentally bought a M10 insertnut, grrr.
One of the top panels also has a hole to allow warm air to exit the cabinet. All holes were routed with a 45 degree chamfer bit, and will be covered by a (black) aluminium mesh and possibly speaker cloth.

Sorry for the lousy ipod photos, but my DSLR died, and I'm spending too much money on my cab to be able to get it fixed/replaced :(

edekoning

• Offline Offline
« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2012, 03:31:26 pm »
just googled that speaker system. assuming you did buy it for like $200??  :dizzy:

No it cost me 138€ or 160$ including shipping. My other option would have been the Logitech Speaker System Z623, which costs about the same.

Drnick

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 06, 2023, 01:19:48 pm
  • Plodding Through Life
« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2012, 09:51:32 am »
Any more movement on this?  As for the carbon fibre wrap.  It looks good on the top/Back and would probably look good on the front as well.  The only thing with it is you have to have about 1.5 inches of excess wrapped over sides/back for it to stick down and stay properly stuck. I ended up wrapping mine as if they were xmas presents, so 1 side looks perfect but the other sides a complete mess :)  Luckily Nobody will be seeing the inside of my machine anytime soon :)   Oh it also does a really good job on the bezel area too.   One thing is to seal the mdf with primer and then use the wrap.  It does stick perfect to the front sides of MDF but struggles to hold on a cut edge.  Priming and sanding would give you better adhesion.

edekoning

• Offline Offline
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2012, 04:43:16 pm »
... One thing is to seal the mdf with primer and then use the wrap.  It does stick perfect to the front sides of MDF but struggles to hold on a cut edge.  Priming and sanding would give you better adhesion.

Thanks for the words of caution. I gues I'll just try it out on a spair piece of MDF first. I was planning on sealing the MDF, using primer, putting a few layers of paint on, and then applying the carbon fiber vinyl. The reason being I'm not yet sure what parts I will cover with the carbon fiber, so I'm just gonna paint the entire cab black first. I am also planning on folding the vinyl slightly into the t-molding slot, so that the t-molding itself will keep it in place.

Regarding my progress, I was too busy enjoying the beach and sea in france ;D  But now that I am back I did get the two front panels done that sit directly below the CP.

It took me some time to come up with a nice way to mount the wired remote volume control that came with the 2.1 audio set. The outside diameter of the remote is 6cm, and the volume knob is about 4.8 cm in diameter. As the volume knob is surrounded by a blue led ring I decided on drilling a 5cm hole for the volume knob. The volume knob is about 12mm high, which is the same as the MDF panels that I am using. I wanted it to stick out slightly, so at the back I routed out a circle of 6cm diameter with a depth of 5mm. This means the knob now extends 5mm outside of the panel. I then used a 45 degree chamfer router bit on the front. This makes everything look real nice and gives my fingers just a bit of extra space for using the volume-knob. I still needed to mount the remote control somehow to the back of the panel. I choose to take a 10x10cm piece of scrap 12mm MDF, and drill a 6cm hole through. This piece was glued to the back of the panel. A small grove was added to accommodate for the wire of the remote control. Now the remote still extend a few mm above the panel. This was easily fixed with using a few small rings as spacers; a single metal bar and two screws keep the remote firmly in its place. Last but not least I added two USB ports.

After gleuing the panel two the cabinet, I started working on the panel that sits directly below the CP and meets the previous panel with a 45 degree angle. Unfortunately, my cuts were not precise enough, so the panels do not meet where they were supposed to. Luckily can I sand down the sharp edge (still to be done), and I will be covering the small gap with vinyl.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 04:45:14 pm by edekoning »

edekoning

• Offline Offline
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2012, 04:54:56 pm »
I also mounted a cake tin to function as a coin box. I first attached three L-brackets below the coin door and covered these with felt. I then placed the cake tin on top of these  L-brackets and secured it to the front panel using three screws. I added the subwoofer to verify there was enough space left between the sub, the coin box, and the back panel.

Next up is the monitor bezel. I'm still not sure on whether I should go for real glass or plexiglass. I'm also not sure what thickness to use. Is 4 mm enough? What will be the difference in weight between glass and plexiglass, assuming I'm going for 4mm x 60cm x 70cm. I also notice many builds use slightly tinted (plexi)glass, does that really make a big difference?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 04:59:49 pm by edekoning »

Slippyblade

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 16, 2023, 11:39:51 am
  • And to the death god we say, "Not today!"
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2012, 05:10:43 pm »
I'm impressed with the progress on this.  And jealous as hell of the beach in France thing.  I'm in the middle of the desert and the closest thing I see to beach is sand dunes.

edekoning

• Offline Offline
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2012, 11:38:34 am »
I'm impressed with the progress on this.

Thanks!

Today I worked on the bezel (6mm MDF 60x70 cm). And completely ruined it :badmood: One of the clamps for the straightedge was not properly secured, causing the straight edge to move while I was routing out the monitor area. Now I have to wait a whole week before I have some free time to try again, grrr.

MacGyver

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 18, 2023, 12:49:00 am
    • Project Build
« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2012, 01:34:29 pm »
It looks great so far.  When you were having trouble finding that Pink lumin disc I secretly was hoping you would try to make one from scratch, that way someone else would go one step further and do their whole sides in custom built lumin glass.

A crackle tube works similarly to a Luminglas device. The beads, coatings, the gases, and the power supply are the same. The shape is the only thing that is different.
From http://lightenergystudio.com/plasma/crackletubes/crackletubes.html
It basically consists of phosphor-covered glass beads sandwiched between two glass plates and a high-frequency HV source around 2.5kv in the middle.  25% helium 75% argon, at regular room pressure, No vacuum...but only said gasses can be in the shape used.  Use sand in a bottle, if nothing else, but make the container flat.  The thicker it is it will have the electric charges travel where they will not be visible.

I hope the weather stays nice for you for the rest of your build.

Hockeyboy

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 17, 2022, 02:48:38 pm
« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2012, 01:53:17 pm »

I do have one question about how to connect the power strip to the power plug. If I cut the cord from my power strip I'll find three wires, and on the back of the power plug are three pins. I assume the top one is the ground, but how do I know what the other two are? Does it even matter which wire I connect to which pin?

I'm not 100% sure if wiring in your country is different than the U.S., but in regards to that power plug...yes, you are right, your top pin should be a green wire for ground. The other two pins should be labelled 'H' or 'L' and 'N' -- the H stands for Hot and the L stands for Load, and this pin will take a black wire. The remaining pin, N, should take a white wire. Make sure you get wire that can handle the amp rating of the fuse inside or your wires could get very hot and actually melt the covering, which would lead to a dangerous short-circuit situation. I'm going to do the same thing as you are and I am planning on putting some heat-shrink tubing over the wires, soldering the wire to the pins of the plug, then sliding the tubing down over the pins and shrinking them around the end of the wire and the pin area.

Cab is looking great by the way.  :applaud:

edekoning

• Offline Offline
« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2012, 03:46:46 pm »
It looks great so far.  When you were having trouble finding that Pink lumin disc I secretly was hoping you would try to make one from scratch, that way someone else would go one step further and do their whole sides in custom built lumin glass.

I know absolutely nothing about elektronics :blank:, so I'm really happy I found one in China :P

I'm not 100% sure if wiring in your country is different than the U.S., but in regards to that power plug...yes, you are right, your top pin should be a green wire for ground. The other two pins should be labelled 'H' or 'L' and 'N' -- the H stands for Hot and the L stands for Load, and this pin will take a black wire.

The color coding is different here, but the real problem is that there is no text/label/icon to be found anywhere on the plug. I guess I'll try mailing the seller, though I did notice he no longer sells these plugs.

edekoning

• Offline Offline
« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2012, 03:45:05 pm »
This weekend I redid the bezel, and I'm really happy with the results. You can see from the first picture that I had some help from our new 9 weeks old cat :lol

Afterwards I started browsing these forums to get some inspiration on how to actually mount the bezel. In the end I chose to take a 30x45 mm piece of wood and route out a channel that's about 11 mm wide, and 15mm deep. I then used 4 metal L-brackets to secure this piece to the cab, which was extremely annoying to do. What I did was clamp down two pieces of wood, upon which I rested the bezel and its holder. I spend about half an hour getting the angle and height just right. A pair of extra hands would have probably made this a lot less frustrating.

I have about 3-4mm of space left in the bezel holder for the plexiglass. I already ordered several samples from http://www.plexiglas-shop.com at 3 EUR a piece (includes shipping).

I had a spare piece of 18mm MDF left from which I cut a CP. Even though, I like the shape and It looks great on the cab, I will probably re-cut it. Main reason being I would like the sides and front to extend an additional 10mm to 15mm.Furthermore, the distance between the CP and the bezel is now about 4mm too wide. At least I can use this piece to test top mounting a joystick on.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 03:47:35 pm by edekoning »

edekoning

• Offline Offline
« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2012, 06:07:50 am »
I received a bunch of plexi glas samples I ordered from plexiglas-shop.com. The samples include 20%, 50%, 70%, 90% Transmission. I really like how the 20% one hides the entire bezel (once its black) and monitor. Unfortunately, I do find it too dark, even after putting the brightness up to 100%. The 50% one on the other hand is a lot lighter, and I feel the sweet spot for me would be around 35%. Since that's not available I ordered a 700x600x3 mm 50% sheet.

Also started working on the speaker panel. Nearly done, so expect pictures this weekend.

brad808

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 22, 2023, 08:18:15 pm
« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2012, 06:47:02 am »
I don't know how I missed this one for a couple months but I'm glad I found it! Looks really good :applaud:

edekoning

• Offline Offline
« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2012, 03:32:00 pm »
I don't know how I missed this one for a couple months but I'm glad I found it! Looks really good :applaud:

Thanks!

The speaker panel is now finished. I still need to mount it, but that will have to wait until I have received the plexiglass for the bezel.

For the speaker panel I wanted something that allows for easy access and removal of the two speakers. So no screws, glue, kit, tape or whatever. Instead I decided to make a frame at the back of the panel which would hold the speakers in place. I started out by routing out two holes, that I traced with a 45 degree chamfer bit set to a depth of about 5mm. I still had some spare 34x44mm wood strips that I sorta cut to size. I glued one wood piece at a time making sure most of the other pieces were fixed in place using clamps. During this process I had put my speakers into plastic sandwich bags. This allowed me to align and tightly clamp all the pieces of wood together without being afriad of accidentally gluing the speakers in the process ;)

Note that the small center piece that sits between the two speakers is not glued. Instead I first place the speakers and then jam that center piece in between. Its a real tight fit, and I think the results look great. I was first going to wrap the speakers in thick black speaker cloth, but decided against it, as I like the way the individual speaker units are showing.

rablack97

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 11, 2022, 06:50:10 pm
  • If you don't try, you have no chance at innovation
« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2012, 10:15:15 am »
Dude,

I applaude your attention to detail, the clean the lines and router work.

Every small piece you do, the end result is just immaculate.........Great job man, keep it coming.... :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

edekoning

• Offline Offline
« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2012, 01:53:56 pm »
Dude,

I applaude your attention to detail, the clean the lines and router work.

Every small piece you do, the end result is just immaculate.........Great job man, keep it coming.... :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

Thanks for the kind words!  You know, before I started this project, I never thought I would be almost exclusively using a router. Now I wish I had bought a better one ;)

Today I received the plexi for the bezel, which included a 13cm long scratch on it :cry: It was also cut to wide, meaning it does not even fit. So I can't  mount the speaker panel yet, sigh. The only good news I have is that I found a nice sheet of heavy aluminium that I cut a 60 cm x 20 cm kick plate out. Not sure yet if I will spray paint it black, or just leave it as it is.

Slippyblade

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 16, 2023, 11:39:51 am
  • And to the death god we say, "Not today!"
« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2012, 06:40:05 pm »
Leave the kickplate as-is.  I LOVE the look of silver diamond plate for kickplates.

PL1

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 03:26:41 am
  • Designated spam hunter
« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2012, 10:48:05 pm »
Leave the kickplate as-is.

+1.  A shiny metal kickplate sounds like it would work well with the Magneto theme, plus less chance of damaged finish if someone does accidently kick it.

Scott

edekoning

• Offline Offline
« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2012, 02:32:07 am »
+1.  A shiny metal kickplate sounds like it would work well with the Magneto theme, plus less chance of damaged finish if someone does accidently kick it.
Scott

Plus I really like how shiny it is, so I'll leave it as it is.

MacGyver

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 18, 2023, 12:49:00 am
    • Project Build
« Reply #65 on: September 10, 2012, 03:37:17 am »
Great work so far, that diamond kickplate looks really nice, I might have to find some myself.

Kiatuthlanna

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 15, 2013, 02:50:48 pm
« Reply #66 on: September 10, 2012, 01:30:58 pm »
I agree on the kickplate. That looks awesome and shiny just as it is.

eds1275

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 16, 2024, 05:26:18 pm
  • Rock and Roll!
« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2012, 12:48:48 pm »
I agree on the kickplate. That looks awesome and shiny just as it is.

unless it can be annodized in red of course!

PL1

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 03:26:41 am
  • Designated spam hunter
« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2012, 01:25:42 pm »
Found red .063" aluminum diamond plate here.

Scott

edekoning

• Offline Offline
« Reply #69 on: September 19, 2012, 02:23:22 pm »
Found red .063" aluminum diamond plate here.

Jeez they even sell different sizes. I got mine from a local shop and they only had 150x100 cm. I only needed 60x20 cm, so I have a lot left over. Seeing as I already spent 40 euro on it I don't think I'll be ordering a new one.

When I received the damaged plexiglass I took some pictures and send plexiglas-shop.com an email. The next day they called me to apologize, and three days later I received a replacement sheet without any scratches. I get to keep the sheet I had already received, so I can use the good part (about 60x50 cm) on a later project. So I was pleasently surprised by their customer service :applaud:

This also meant I was able to mount the speaker panel. Now its painting time!

edekoning

• Offline Offline
« Reply #70 on: November 03, 2012, 08:10:47 am »
I finished fully painting the cabinet, both inside and outside: 2x primer, 2x black (satin glow) :applaud: Initially I had some problems after the first layer of primer dried. A lot of MDF fibers were visible and feelable. (http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,122727). The resulting paint job is ok, but certainly not great. Its good enough, because almost everything will get covered up with vinyl anyway. If that wasn't the case I would have added at least two more layers of paint.
The painting itself took a lot of time. Sanding eveything took about 3 hours, applying one layer of paint about 4 hours. But I also had to paint the two back panels and bezel, one side at a time. So that's 20+ hours in total for painting :o. I also spray painted the three metal grills (Sub - lower back panel, Computer - center back panel, Vent - top panel).

edekoning

• Offline Offline
« Reply #71 on: November 03, 2012, 08:20:50 am »
Next I worked on the sideart. I had an image of the original x-men COTA side-art. Problem was that it was only 62 cm (25") tall at 200 dpi. I needed 193 cm (77"), and this is after scaling and cropping the image. I tried vectorizing the image using VectorMagic, and hand editing the results. The results were not that great (http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,123262). Then I found the tutorial: Enlarging Images Cleanly In Photoshop by TheShaner (http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,122054.0.html). I tried it and am very happy with the results. Now I just have to wait until I receive the printed version from GameOnGrafix  :cheers:

TheShaner

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 23, 2017, 10:42:25 pm
  • Shut your noise tube filthy Taco Human!
« Reply #72 on: November 03, 2012, 06:40:20 pm »
This cab is looking sharp!   Glad the tutorial helped.

edekoning

• Offline Offline
« Reply #73 on: November 04, 2012, 07:12:29 am »
Today I ordered a KeyWiz and LedWiz from GroovyGameGear. I also wanted to try out various joysticks (JLW, LS-32), buttons (concave, convex, chrome, IL, seimitsu, ...), led options (full rgb, single color, pele ring, ...), switches (cherry, zippy, leaf, ...). So I went to Paradise Arcade Shop, and was about to order until I saw the shipping costs of 58,-, for an 80,- order :o I mailed them to ask why this is so freaking expensive. I really hope they have another low-cost shipping alternative even if it means shipping will take a month. I mean its not like I am on a tight schedule :lol

eds1275

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 16, 2024, 05:26:18 pm
  • Rock and Roll!
« Reply #74 on: November 04, 2012, 01:19:56 pm »
I believe that they have high shipping prices because they are in Hawaii or something like that. Apparently they put candy in your order though.

kingchimp

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 17, 2023, 08:59:20 am
« Reply #75 on: November 08, 2012, 06:16:24 am »
As you're in Europe, you may well find Arcadeshop.de or Gremlinsolutions.co.uk are a bit more reasonable on the shipping rates, although they may not have quite the same selection.

Excellent looking work so far by the way.  :)

edekoning

• Offline Offline
« Reply #76 on: November 08, 2012, 06:59:16 am »
Thanks

I already know about arcadeshop.de, its where I ordered my coin door. They do have most of the buttons that I wanted to order at paradise, just not any switch or led options. So I did order the buttons I'm interested in, seeing as shipping is only 10,-. I'll take a look at Gremlinsolutions.co.uk when I get back home.

Oh and does anybody know if the "RGB-Drive™ Pushbutton Lighting module" from GroovyGameGear are compatible with IL push buttons?

SNAAKE

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 11, 2024, 12:21:50 pm
  • my joystick is bigger than your joystick !
« Reply #77 on: November 08, 2012, 12:08:56 pm »
I have that picture cleared up without the logo above. if you want I can email it to you. send me a message.

nice cabinet. needs more GRABITY SHQUEZHE >:D

griffindodd

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 29, 2023, 02:43:19 pm
  • Builds Stuff
« Reply #78 on: November 08, 2012, 12:10:32 pm »
A very nice looking build, clean and sharp, well done Sir. I really like the side art, plenty of KERPOW!!!!
I drink and I know things.

edekoning

• Offline Offline
« Reply #79 on: November 09, 2012, 04:06:28 pm »
@ SNAAKE

PM send, oh and ??? GRABITY SHQUEZHE ???

@ griffindodd

Thanks man, I'm also really enjoying you're Revolution build!

I was hoping I could apply the side art this weekend, but its still waiting for customs clearance since the 6th :hissy: