Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: does anyones have a "sinfo11"program to see the ..  (Read 2547 times)

tommycoins98

• Trade Count: (0)
does anyones have a "sinfo11"program to see the ..
« on: June 03, 2002, 09:31:52 pm »
hi folks some body has been use  the sinfo program to know which control type use each mame game,

I have this program, but when i generate a listinfo .txt the program only display 10 games, some body have a file.txt ready for put in the program or a file caver.ini

this program its very affortable to plane and dessing your control panel please check this link(SortInfo 1.1)

http://hem.passagen.se/robert.palmqvist/index.html

if some body have the file ready to use with this (caver.file)program with all game list please sende me to my email
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by 1026619200 »

Tiger-Heli

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 03, 2018, 02:19:23 pm
  • Ron Howard? . . . er, I mean . . . Run, Coward!!!
    • Tiger-Heli
Re: does anyones have a "sinfo11"program to see th
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2002, 04:52:40 am »
SortInfo is a great little proggy, but I don't know that it's been updated since winMAME became the standard build.

I usually end up running it from a listinfo file as follows (from the Sinfo documentation):

"If you can't import from MAME then make a listinfo file by running MAME with the following command line: "MAME -listinfo > listinfo.txt". MAME should then make a file named "listinfo.txt" and that one can be imported as a "List Info File"."

Once you build the file, you select "File - Import - ListInfo file" and then tell the program where the file is located.

Post a followup if this fails, and I will see if I can suggest anything else.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by 1026619200 »
It's not what you take when you leave this world behind you, it's what you leave behind you when you go. - R. Travis.
When all is said and done, generally much more is SAID than DONE.