Main > Main Forum

Build an OND designed cab 'Metropolis'

<< < (143/143)

klopjero:

--- Quote from: Ond on September 27, 2021, 06:32:18 pm ---
Very clean build.  Congratulations!  That's an interesting take on the screen...is it manually rotated in the cutout?
 :cheers:

Ond.

--- End quote ---

Thank you! Clean is what I'm going for. and Actually no,  It's supposed to work automaticly.

But I haven't worked out the kinks yet. it will not rotate past a certain point. any suggestions would be welcome

PL1:

--- Quote from: klopjero on September 28, 2021, 12:40:34 am ---It's supposed to work automaticly.

But I haven't worked out the kinks yet. it will not rotate past a certain point. any suggestions would be welcome

--- End quote ---
There are a number of monitor rotation related threads in the Automated Projects sub-forum.

We can't tell what's wrong based on this brief description and pic you posted earlier.   :dunno

Can you post some pics of your rotation mechanism and a more detailed explanation or video?
- Might be a good idea to start a thread for this issue in Automated Projects then post a link to that thread here so we can help you without derailing this thread.   ;)

Scott

ZTylerDurden717:

--- Quote from: klopjero on September 27, 2021, 07:44:17 am ---Hi I've been lurking on here for a while now, and I at this point I feel confident of showing my Cab.

Things left to do:
replace current DIY spinner with a proper button hole one.
Get Monitor rotation properly working.

Thank you OND and everyone else on this forum for inspiring me.
Here is an image

--- End quote ---

Looks amazing.  Good job.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version