Front End Support > Maximus Arcade

My "Joystix Arcade Maximus" Arcade skin

(1/2) > >>

Jukecade:

My "Joystix Arcade" Skin.

I now also have screens for Atari 2600, Future Pinball, Dance games, Daphne and Sega CD which are not shown on the video:

shark01:

--- Quote from: Jukecade on March 16, 2011, 07:43:00 pm ---My "Joystix Arcade" Skin.

I now also have screens for Atari 2600, Future Pinball, Dance games, Daphne and Sega CD which are not shown on the video:

--- End quote ---

Mr. Jukecade, first off I wish you had a topic in the "Themes" sub-forums so I wouldn't have to bump this thread to tell you this, but I really wanted to thank you for your MA theme! I LOVE IT!

I'm not much with graphical design and such, but I tried to make some classic GameBoy screens to match your theme and wanted to share them. I may try for a few other consoles to. Jukecade, please feel free to distribute my screens with yours if you enjoy them, providing one convienet place for people who discover your theme to grab screens for more consoles matching your theme.

For anyone that likes my work, but wants to edit it a bit, I have also uploaded my Gimp XCF files (yeah, I use Gimp, not Photoshop. It's free).

If I do make more, I will just add to this post. If I have done anything that is frowned upon (such as posting in a video thread without video or bumping old topic), please tell me how I can improve. I just didn't know where else to post this.

Thanks again Jukecade for the beautiful theme!

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?yhh792asx7axd

PS:
I believe in giving credit where it's due. I got most of the images for the console select screen from here: http://www.mamedata.com/atomic/gbpage000.htm

hellboy_666:
is a great skin, gives a download from your current stand of work?

Matteo:
hello, I'm looking for the way to make juke in my cab. you can send the program already set to be put in c:?
Excuse for my language IM Italian
My email is Chrystian-paccagnella@alice.it

I tried in different ways but I can not get it to work, I would like if possible already ready to put the folder in c: maybe with some mp3 so I understand how it works.

Thank you very very much

retrostark:
could be just my graphic artist side coming out, but the art is great. but than again good work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version