Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: The Starcade (FINISHED)  (Read 55720 times)

Blanka

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 25, 2018, 03:19:28 pm
Re: The Starcade
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2012, 04:58:19 pm »
No, I was wrong, it was Supercade.

Dalgaard

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 05, 2015, 01:42:14 pm
« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2012, 05:48:55 am »
But regarding this artwork, I feel like it is being wasted on an arcade.

This needs to be on a disco ball spinning jukebox.

Hehe, I guess you're right. It's not that "arcady" to look at, but im still really happy with it. Once im done, Im hoping to use it as a jukebox too  :afro:

Dalgaard

• Offline Offline
« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2012, 06:00:42 am »
Haven't been able to work on the cabinet for a while :( Don't you just hate it when real life interferes with your all important hobby!? :)

Anyway, I finally found some time to do a bit of work. Not much and nothing big - but it's still an update :)

I finally got my 3/4" T-molding. I ended up ordering it from the US, even though I could have gotten it from UK (I live in Denmark), but the UK shop didn't sell arbors and slot cutters. Took about 2 weeks to get here, but I guess thats normal.

My wife thought I had ordered her something nice...she was kind of disapointed after she opened it  >:D
I had to buy the slotcutter and arbor from the T-molding shop as well, since the cheapest set I could find here in Denmark would cost about 50$ !

Well...I guess there is a connection between price and quality...since one wing of the slot cutter was barely attached when I opened the package! I decided to remove it, so it wouldn't fly off whilst routing and cause all sorts of havok. It still works, but I had to cut slower that I normally would have.
Here is the router im using, which is highly recommendable. I've been using it for all sorts of projects and it's never let me down.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 06:02:49 am by Dalgaard »

Dalgaard

• Offline Offline
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2012, 06:13:08 am »
I primed everything using an oil based primer. Mixed in 10% terpentine and it seems to have primed everything really nice. I'll sand it with some really fine grain and paint it twice with some semi-gloss black oil paint. But for now it's just primed white. I guess I could have added some black in there, so the primer had become grey, but im sure two coats of black will cover it nicely.
Cutting the slot for the T-molding was easier than expected...Although being the newbie that I am I reckon I should have cut the slot BEFORE assembling the cabinet. Just incase something had gone wrong - like not getting the slot 100% centered. Luckily everything worked out perfect :)

Also...I don't recommend doing this indoors...It will easily cost you 2-3 nights on the couch :(
I installed a small section of T-molding to see how it would fit. Luckily its perfectly centered and the 100ish degree angle that I have on top of my cabinet doesn't seem to cause any problems.

Next up: Sanding, black paint, more sanding, black paint...dry for about 1 week and the add the artwork :) Can't wait to get the artwork on this!

Le Chuck

• Saint, make a poll!
  • Wiki Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+6)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 14, 2024, 06:01:28 pm
  • <insert personal text here>
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2012, 08:53:06 am »
But regarding this artwork, I feel like it is being wasted on an arcade.

This needs to be on a disco ball spinning jukebox.

Hehe, I guess you're right. It's not that "arcady" to look at, but im still really happy with it. Once im done, Im hoping to use it as a jukebox too  :afro:

I would take that theme and extend it right onto the wall behind the cab.  Maybe do a room wrap.  That would be awesome.  Get some blacklight paint or find a place that can print in flouressing dye for the art so it lights up like a TRON.  You do that and people will come to worship before it. 

Build is looking great.  Good progress.  :applaud:

opt2not

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 02, 2024, 07:42:30 pm
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2012, 02:11:02 pm »
No, I was wrong, it was Supercade.
Wasn't there another Starcade in history some time with groovalicious artwork?

There was a Starcade game show on TV back in the 80's, where contestants would compete at playing arcade games. I downloaded all the episodes a couple years, pretty interesting to watch. Not something to follow along, but cool enough to have running in the periphery at your next arcade party. ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starcade

Le Chuck

• Saint, make a poll!
  • Wiki Contributor
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2012, 02:33:55 pm »
There was a Starcade game show on TV back in the 80's, where contestants would compete at playing arcade games. I downloaded all the episodes a couple years, pretty interesting to watch. Not something to follow along, but cool enough to have running in the periphery at your next arcade party. ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starcade

I dug up an article almost a decade ago about Mark Walsch, the kid who won a Cliff Hanger on Supercade.  He talked about how the show was and how once he got his Cliff Hanger cab home he played it so much that he toured local arcades beating the game blind folded or using only his feet on the controls.  Really good peice but I can't seem to find it...

Dalgaard

• Offline Offline
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2012, 04:01:14 pm »
So I've been sanding and painting for a few weeks now...gah. I used a semi-gloss oilpaint, that has a really nice finish, but honestly I HATE painting  :badmood: + the whole house stinks of terpentine...who needs braincells? I really regret not using laminate...sadly I couldn't find anywhere they sold it...but nevermind...im done painting now :) ... or i might give it one last finegrain sanding and one last coat of paint...but its looking good!

So after the painting I thought I would start on the sound system, which was the part I'd been dreading the most :( I really have no clue about audio...

I bought this used Logitech Z4 soundsystem for about 50$. I thought it would be simple and easy to install in the cabinet...I was wrong. Due to bad planning I had already screwed/glued in my speaker panel in place, which meant I had almost no room to install these...What to do...I think I'll be unable to do a clean cutout for these speakers and adding a speakergrill on an already installed speakerpanel sounded like a bad idea...

But then I got the idea to use carspeakers, since they could be installed from the front and only needed a simple round cutout to be installed... plus they already came with a nice speakergrill.
These are the speakers I want to use...Small 4" speakers from XZound with decent sound. It would have been so much easier if I could just use the speakers that came with the Z4, but im hoping these will work just fine :)
Should be easy to install from the front. I already have the 100mm holesaw thats needed to install them. The "metallic" look is horrible though...I'll paint that black once I get my hands on some black spraypaint.
I thought I was in the clear until I realised the Z4 needed an RCA connector from the speakers. Obviously the original speakers were factorymade with RCA, but my carspeakers used standard speakerwire...So how to connect speakerwire with an RCA cable? I went to the local Hi-Fi shop and the guy told me, that it wasn't really possible...something about mixing voltage and current? (I didn't really understand what he was saying to be honest...) So basicly he told me that I had to rethink my whole soundsystem :(
I was getting kinda desperate and some pages on the web said the same thing that the Hi-Fi guy had told me, and some pages said that it was an easy fix? I bought some RCA cable and cut off the RCA connectors in one end. I felt kind of stupid having bought this nice, new cable and then cutting it in half, not knowing if this would work :) So is it going to work? I don't have time to test it now, but I'll find out tomorrow :)

Dalgaard

• Offline Offline
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2012, 04:19:08 am »
Ok, so I removed the insulation from the wires and simply soldered them onto the speakers...It works! :) They play really nice with both effects and music. So im very happy with the sound system.
Since I needed to paint the speaker mounts black, I decided to make my bezel at the same time. I simply cut some 3mm plexi to fit and masked the screenarea it with some electrical tape and paper to get razorsharp edges.
Then I sprayed the speaker mounts and the backside of the bezel with black spray paint.
Here's the cabinet with the speakers and bezel installed :) Except for my greasy fingers all over the place, the whole thing looks great I think.

The controlpanel is missing, since thats whats im going to work on next.

Seith

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 08, 2018, 10:50:41 am
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2012, 01:42:56 pm »
Can't wait to see this project come together  :applaud: great hack with the speakerwire, I will have to keep that in mind when I get to doing my project later this year!

Vigo

• the Scourage of Carpathia
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+24)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 21, 2024, 08:20:28 am
« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2012, 02:18:51 pm »
 :applaud: It's looking nice!

I can't wait for the artwork to go on there. It reminds my of the Zwan artwork.

dandare

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 25, 2013, 08:43:44 am
« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2012, 11:08:26 pm »
Amazing artwork!

Dalgaard

• Offline Offline
« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2012, 09:18:26 am »

First part of my order arrived a few days ago :) Opening these boxes and finding all these goodies inside is somehow very satisfying...for a noob like me it's a big thing getting your very first arcade parts.

I ordered this stuff from arcadeshop.de since they had the shaft extensions that I need. Good service and fast delivery. They were a bit more expensive, which is why I didnt order all my stuff from them.
The first thing I wanted to do was the standard "one button" powerup thing. I opened my Lenovo/IBM machine and obviously IBM didn't use the standard two wire powerbutton, that I was expecting to find. Instead there was 4 wires!?...as usual I have absolutely no idea what I was doing, but I decided to simply remove 2 of the wires and try and use the remaining two...opting with one yellow and one black wire. Don't ask me why. I felt like a bomb-technichian for a second...or not really.
I test fitted the red arcade button and lucky me...it worked and I didn't even blow anything up. So I extended the original powerbutton wires with these plugs and some old speakerwire I had lying around.
I haven't soldered anything since the 8th grade but I manage to get the other end of the wire soldered to the microswitch.
My first arcadebutton installed and the one button powerup is working :) Happy days!
Next up was installing the powerplug so I wouldn't have to have any cables sticking out of my cabinet. Found these shielded crimps and fitted them to the plug. Hope it's safe enough?
Again bad planning had me biting my nails...I would have to cut the subwoofer speakergrill hole on a near finished cabinet. I had never before cut a "big" hole with a router so I was really nerveous about this part. I had a circlecutting rig for the router, but I had never used it before...luckily it turned out ok...sort of. The hole was too big...about 2-3 mm :(
Since this is on the back of the cabinet, im not too worried about it's appearance, but still it feels better when everything fits. I tried adding a small insulation-foam-thingy and it kind of worked...except now the grill was too big so it was really difficult to fit the grill and some of the foam-thingy got pushed in too deep.(
After a few tries it sorta fits. Not 100% happy with it, but it will have to do. Again...its on the back of the cabinet, and im not smart enough to figure out how to fix it.(

Dalgaard

• Offline Offline
« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2012, 09:34:06 am »
When I look at other peoples projects, their controlpanels are a lot different from what I had in mind. People use a more "boxy" design and I think it's because it's easier to access and maintain since you can install hinges and what not? But when I designed this cabinet I didn't plan for a boxy controlpanel, but just for a simple flat one...Since I've never before owned an arcade I have no idea how often I will have to get into the controlpanel to replace switches or wires.

The boxy design seems to be the way to go around here, so I'll definately do that the next time I build one of these :)

I figured I would have to do something so my panel could be removed and installed unlimited times without wearing out the screw-holes in the mdf.

Here is my panel...a simple flat design with a slight angle.
I wanted to change from normal screws to bolts, so I drilled a 6mm hole and bought some M6 bolts.
I also got my hands on some of these which should carry the panel just fine. I don't even know what these are called but it seemed like the way to go?
Drilled a 11mm wide and 13mm deep hole in my 19mm MDF. This way it doesn't go all the way through.
They were not easy getting in straight, since they have a tendency to angle when you screw them into the mdf. Nevertheless I got all 4 of them in and they feel like they're not coming out any time soon.

They break the mdf a bit when you fit them, but you won't be able to see this once the controlpanel is in place.

wp34

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 10, 2022, 09:48:19 pm
« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2012, 09:45:57 am »
Looking good so far.   :applaud:

Nothing like routing/drilling a finished work-piece huh?  Takes nerves of steel.  I've had the same thoughts as you about bad planning. 

It may be a little bigger than you wanted but that circle looks awful good for your first try.   :cheers:

Dalgaard

• Offline Offline
« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2012, 09:50:54 am »
Looking good so far.   :applaud:

Nothing like routing/drilling a finished work-piece huh?  Takes nerves of steel.  I've had the same thoughts as you about bad planning. 

It may be a little bigger than you wanted but that circle looks awful good for your first try.   :cheers:

Planning...I didn't really do much of that before I started this. I just started and that is definately something I'll want to do different next time around. My nerves can't handle all this stress :(

Dalgaard

• Offline Offline
« Reply #56 on: March 09, 2012, 10:56:34 am »
Another shipment of goodies arrived today :) This time from Gremlins Solution. It took more than 3 weeks to get here, but everything was neatly packed and I've only noticed a bent microswitchconnector on one of the joysticks.

I've ordered the JLWs since a lot of people recommended those. They seem really good, at least a lot better than the X-Arcade sticks that first got me started on this project :)

I'll also be using an IPac 2, which seems really easy to set up.
Since the general colortheme of my cabinet is orange, I ordered some orange ball tops to go with the JLWs.
I also ordered some battops, since thats really what im used to playing with. Unfortunately they don't come in orange, so they had to be in black. All my playerbuttons are going to be black anyway, so maybe black is ok.

Im not entirely sure if im going to use the balltops or the battops. I guess I'll have to wait and see what looks best when the cabinet is closer to completion. What do you guys think?
I need some advice on what wires to use? I have tons of these installation wires in all sorts of colors...but they're rigid single strand and not the soft multistranded wires that I've seen most people use.

Anyone have any recommendations on what wires to use? Think these will work?

alfonzotan

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 28, 2023, 08:39:45 am
    • The Cab With No Name
« Reply #57 on: March 09, 2012, 11:02:13 am »
Another shipment of goodies arrived today :) This time from Gremlins Solution. It took more than 3 weeks to get here, but everything was neatly packed and I've only noticed a bent microswitchconnector on one of the joysticks.

I've ordered the JLWs since a lot of people recommended those. They seem really good, at least a lot better than the X-Arcade sticks that first got me started on this project :)

I'll also be using an IPac 2, which seems really easy to set up.
Since the general colortheme of my cabinet is orange, I ordered some orange ball tops to go with the JLWs.
I also ordered some battops, since thats really what im used to playing with. Unfortunately they don't come in orange, so they had to be in black. All my playerbuttons are going to be black anyway, so maybe black is ok.

Im not entirely sure if im going to use the balltops or the battops. I guess I'll have to wait and see what looks best when the cabinet is closer to completion. What do you guys think?
I need some advice on what wires to use? I have tons of these installation wires in all sorts of colors...but they're rigid single strand and not the soft multistranded wires that I've seen most people use.

Anyone have any recommendations on what wires to use? Think these will work?

They should be fine.  When I ran out of the arcade "kit" wires I'd bought from Ultimarc, I just grabbed a spool of generic doorbell wire and finished up with that.  No problems.

menace

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 18, 2023, 10:57:06 am
« Reply #58 on: March 09, 2012, 11:05:43 am »
Yeah as long is its small and pliable--whatever you have is fine--stranded bends easier than solid so many find it easier to work with it the tight confines of a control panel.
its better to not post and be thought a fool, then to whip out your keyboard and remove all doubt...

Dalgaard

• Offline Offline
« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2012, 09:35:19 am »
Nice bit of progress today :) Got my artwork from the printers!

Artwork applied!
Another picture from the side...

Some people have said, that they feel this artwork is wasted on an arcade and should be fitted on a jukebox instead. After seeing the artwork in place, I have to say im really happy with it. And finding a universal theme thats not tied to one single game was hard for me.
The controlpanel...Im not looking forward to drilling this...

There is a faint line about ½" from the top, where the controlpanel is put together...where it says "Volume, Pause and Exit". I had hoped the artwork concealed this, but it doesn't really cover anything. I don't think it's too bad though.

The drawer under the controlpanel blends in nicely I think :)
Applying t-molding :)
Rubberhammer = need to have
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 09:37:35 am by Dalgaard »

PIZZ

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 14, 2013, 10:24:17 am
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2012, 09:51:13 am »
Looks pretty cool! what kind of material is it printed on?

Vigo

• the Scourage of Carpathia
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+24)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 21, 2024, 08:20:28 am
« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2012, 10:12:37 am »
 :applaud: Lookin' awesome. I love how you have the rainbow on the side art wrap around and match the front art.

Uncle Monkey

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 12, 2020, 10:16:25 pm
  • P24L
    • Project Thread
« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2012, 10:14:55 am »
It's not wasted, it looks great, it's unique, and you like it.....bump the haters..... :cheers:

Le Chuck

• Saint, make a poll!
  • Wiki Contributor
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2012, 10:24:04 am »
Wow.  :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

Dalgaard

• Offline Offline
« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2012, 12:22:36 pm »

It's a laminated vinyl foil. The same thing they use to "wrap" cars in when applying fullchasis commercials.

The print quality is not perfect, but it's pretty damn good. I can't recommend this, if you expect a 100% perfect print quality, but if you can settle for this result, then it's highly recommendable. Maybe different shop use different printers, so the quality could vary I guess.

Another big advantage is, that it's very easy to apply since the laminate is applied (by the shop) before the vinyl is added to the cabinet. That way the whole thing is rigid and it's impossible to get bubbles and other bumps.

Not too expensive either...400ish dollars with the laminate.

Dalgaard

• Offline Offline
« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2012, 12:23:20 pm »
Wow.  :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

It's not wasted, it looks great, it's unique, and you like it.....bump the haters..... :cheers:

:applaud: Lookin' awesome. I love how you have the rainbow on the side art wrap around and match the front art.

Thanks guys! :)

PIZZ

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 14, 2013, 10:24:17 am
« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2012, 02:49:11 pm »

It's a laminated vinyl foil. The same thing they use to "wrap" cars in when applying fullchasis commercials.

The print quality is not perfect, but it's pretty damn good. I can't recommend this, if you expect a 100% perfect print quality, but if you can settle for this result, then it's highly recommendable. Maybe different shop use different printers, so the quality could vary I guess.

Another big advantage is, that it's very easy to apply since the laminate is applied (by the shop) before the vinyl is added to the cabinet. That way the whole thing is rigid and it's impossible to get bubbles and other bumps.

Not too expensive either...400ish dollars with the laminate.

Ya it looks great. Im going to look into it. Looks better then the prints I was going to do on my cab.
White t-moulding would be pimp on this cab for sure!

05SRT4

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 09:07:40 am
  • Check out my Pow Pow
« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2012, 05:28:43 pm »
Everytime I look at the artwork it makes me want to drink an orange soda, I love it.

Pixelhugger

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 22, 2024, 05:47:08 pm
« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2012, 06:43:05 pm »
Looks fantastic all put together like that!! I don't think the jukebox comment was hating per se, more like an affirmation of how groovy the overall look turned out.  :afro:

Can hardly wait to see the orange balltops in place.
Project mega thread HERE

Pixelhugger

• Offline Offline
« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2012, 06:50:14 pm »
@dalgaard: Er det Twilight sagaen i baggrunden? Ville godkende andre SWAT medlememmer? ::) ::)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 06:55:02 pm by Pixelhugger »
Project mega thread HERE

Le Chuck

• Saint, make a poll!
  • Wiki Contributor
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2012, 07:13:00 pm »
@dalgaard: Er det Twilight sagaen i baggrunden? Ville godkende andre SWAT medlememmer? ::) ::)

It's amazing what we can learn by the innocuous backgrounds of our build pics isn't it  ;D

wp34

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 10, 2022, 09:48:19 pm
« Reply #71 on: March 16, 2012, 07:20:10 pm »
 :applaud:

Clever idea using laminated foil.  That really looks great!

Dalgaard

• Offline Offline
« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2012, 07:21:14 pm »

Google-translate? :) Hehe, cool. The books belong to my wife...Honestly! ;)

It's amazing what we can learn by the innocuous backgrounds of our build pics isn't it  ;D

True, true :)

Pixelhugger

• Offline Offline
« Reply #73 on: March 16, 2012, 10:57:34 pm »
Google-translate?

Heh yep. I should be careful tho. God only knows whats coming out on the other side. My boss used it on a margarita recipe once and it told him to add 1 medium sized fragmentation hand grenade instead of a pineapple.
Project mega thread HERE

Dalgaard

• Offline Offline
« Reply #74 on: March 17, 2012, 08:40:42 pm »
Ok this was by far the most nervewracking part of the build.

I wasn't sure how the laminate would react to the drill and I had thrown away the leftover pieces that I cut away when I applied the artwork.

Luckily it was pretty easy to drill... :)
Also drilled holes on the sides for the coin/flipper button.
The backside of the CP isn't very pretty, but now it was time for one of the most satisfying parts of the build. Installing the components...
...and wiring them.

Cable management? Don't need it... I just know I'll regret this at some point...hehe. But for now I live with the dream, that my arcademachine will work for the next 20 years and that I'll never have to fix anything in there :)
Tadaaa...CP finished!

Tomorrow I'll install it and set up the IPac...and hopefully play my first games on the Starcade.

emphatic

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 06:29:05 pm
  • -"Suck it, Donny!" -"No, YOU suck it.... more".
    • Emphatic's Video Game Collection
« Reply #75 on: March 18, 2012, 05:16:58 am »
That artwork is awesome!  :applaud: I think it looks like the extended shafts make 'em a bit too tall, but maybe it's just the pictures.  :cheers:

Dalgaard

• Offline Offline
« Reply #76 on: March 18, 2012, 04:49:14 pm »
That artwork is awesome!  :applaud: I think it looks like the extended shafts make 'em a bit too tall, but maybe it's just the pictures.  :cheers:

It's actually not a big difference on the shaft length.

3,5mm of shaft is visible from the dustwasher to the bottom of the balltop. My CP is 16mm thick.

This seems just right for my hand :)

Dalgaard

• Offline Offline
« Reply #77 on: March 18, 2012, 04:56:31 pm »
So the controlpanel is mounted and I've programmed the IPAC...! I love my new arcade!

Now comes the slow process of setting up frontend and emulators...and I've already encountered my first problem, that I really have no idea how to fix :(

Im using Hyperspin as frontend and running Mame 144 from that...so far so good. Everything works...but when I launch a game via hyperspin, some of my controls don't work (e.g. "UP" and a few others)...if I launch the game through MAME alone...and not through hyperspin, everything works fine...When I press TAB and check the controls, everything is set up correctly it seems. Im clueless and it's really starting to get on my nerves. I've spend 3 hours trying to locate the problem so far... :angry:

Drnick

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 06, 2023, 01:19:48 pm
  • Plodding Through Life
« Reply #78 on: March 18, 2012, 05:30:59 pm »
Hyperlaunch?  Try disabling it for mame. The option is in HyperHQ somewhere under wheel settings.  I believe this will resolve your issue.

dandare

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 25, 2013, 08:43:44 am
« Reply #79 on: March 18, 2012, 07:23:16 pm »
Stunning!

That is one fine looking cab!  i could look at these pics for ever, you should hire a fashion photographer to do a photo shoot!
(not that there's anything wrong with your pics)

Good job sir!  :applaud: