Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: The Real Bob Roberts  (Read 4171 times)

nitz

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 24, 2015, 07:57:29 pm
The Real Bob Roberts
« on: December 09, 2011, 04:13:28 pm »
Thought I'd send a nice review Bob's way since my order with him was pretty small, but I was treated like a great customer! :) All I ordered was a couple coin switches. He's got quite a bit of stuff, but the coin switches were all I needed from him at the moment. The cheapest I could find these elsewhere was about $35 shipped to Canada - ugh! I got them from Bob for $15 shipped, much more reasonable. I sent cash (not worth paying $5 for a money order on such a small amount IMO) since Bob does not do paypal or credit cards. He actually shipped a day after I sent the money, trusting that I would get the money to him. He received the cash a couple days ago, I got my switches today, and I must say they were extremely well packed.

I highly recommend checking his site out next time you go to order arcade stuff!

http://www.therealbobroberts.net/

IG-88

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 09, 2023, 08:29:46 am
Re: The Real Bob Roberts
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2011, 04:23:05 pm »
I will second all you have said about Bob and his service. Top notch guy. Always cross ships my stuff too. Great contributor to our community.  :cheers:
"I know what a HAL 9000 is... I was wondering if HAL 7600 was his retarded cousin or something..."
-HarumaN