Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: pga golf vr-gobal  (Read 153581 times)

stpcore

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 09, 2019, 05:48:56 pm
Re: pga golf vr-gobal
« Reply #720 on: December 20, 2012, 10:46:01 am »
Thanks lishawn. I think that most of us are already aware of the XPE situation and that the game needs to be recoded for updated hardware.  What I think most of us are waiting for are specifics on how we will be able to do this and unlock courses, players, etc.  It was to my understanding that we would be modding the original XPE hard drive to do this (by slaving the HD or editing the Rescue CD...never figured out how to edit the Rescue CD by the way) and that in the future an updated version of XP service pack 3 could be used.  It seems that everything is in a state of flux right now and I think some of us are trying to figure out the general direction we are going in.  That's where the confusion is.

Ed...are we stopping mods on the original PGA HD so that XP service pack 3 can be used?  Are you still planning on allowing access to PGA Bot before the new year?  I think most of us are a little unsure of your direction right now and anything you can sort out for us would be greatly appreciated.

With that being said, if I don't get a chance to speak to any of you before hand, please have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!  I would be bad ass to be having some cocktails and playing everyone for a New Year's Eve online tourney!  And Ed, thank you very much for all the time and effort you have put into this project.  I can't wait to see it ready and working!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 10:48:46 am by stpcore »
Offering commercial grade vinyl decal printing for cabinet side art, control panel overlays, monitor bezels, marquees, etc.

stpcore

• Offline Offline
« Reply #721 on: December 20, 2012, 11:21:03 am »
I was going to do some editing on my original PGA hard drive today but when I slave it to my other tower computer the computer won't boot at all.  I checked to make sure I had the jumpers in the correct position on both drives and it just won't boot.  I recently removed the video card on this tower because it was faulty and now I'm running video from the mother board only.  I'm thinking that may be an issue.  I'm wondering if it's too much for the current power supply as well?  I then tried to boot PGA as the main drive in my old tower computer and it wouldn't boot either.  I don't even get a picture as the monitor stays asleep.  When I swap the PGA drive with the original computer drive it boots into windows XP no problem.  Once I find another old tower that functions I will go in and check out that PGA drive.  At this point it seems easy to find the dongle call while slaving the PGA drive but not by exploring the contents of the Rescue CD only.

I was able to explore some of the contents of PGA by clicking on the START button (you have about 1-2 seconds to do this during boot) on the PGA tower but I know we should not be attempting edits within the original tower.  So back to trying to find another tower!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 11:25:05 am by stpcore »
Offering commercial grade vinyl decal printing for cabinet side art, control panel overlays, monitor bezels, marquees, etc.

lilshawn

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 11:47:13 pm
  • I break stuff...then fix it...sometimes
« Reply #722 on: December 20, 2012, 12:32:19 pm »
this all started with simply patching the software to work with new hardware. but since Global has blessed us with their "non-support" they have allowed us to hack up the software as needed.

Unless i'm mistaken, in order to have the additional courses, players etc, you'll have to install XP pro.

Team challange has the "System Recovery Disk' as they label it, is actually just the Win XPE installation. If you install a new harddrive in a system you would have to insert this disk first. once XPE is installed the machine boots and the installation program runs (because it's installed with the XPE and set to load on startup) and asks for the remaining disks. These are the three game disks.

bla bla bla inset the 3 disks and boom, game is setup.

there is also an "Emergency Recovery disk" that is a known good copy of all the windows XPE install files. it copies them all over to the harddrive in case one gets corrupted. (kind of a quick fix) not really the way to do it since this isn't always the case, but better than nothing.

I also have a "USB I/O game card re-initialization disk" which apparently fixes an issue with version 1.2 software where there was 1000's of free credits appearing on the game that can't be cleared off. I never had the issue, so i never installed it.

stpcore

• Offline Offline
« Reply #723 on: December 20, 2012, 01:00:07 pm »
Have you had any luck finding Hercules and editing the call for the dongle from the Rescue CD, lilshawn?  I don't see Hercules in there anywhere when I explore the contents of the Rescue but Ed is telling me it's there.  Maybe you could elaborate on how I can find it on the Rescue and reburn the Rescue to create a CD that won't call for the dongle?  It must be something lost in translation between myself and Ed.  Most likely my fault!

Spitfire

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 05, 2023, 07:55:31 am
« Reply #724 on: December 20, 2012, 06:43:43 pm »
Hi all,
What I have done is clone my original PGA team challenge all access pass HD to a larger HD n then put it into a PC running winXP sp3. In explorer I then select the D: drive where the cloned PGA HD is and try to follow eds walk thru to mod the game as per his instructions. There is a folder called Hercules and the donglecall.exe is there. According to eds walking u just need to delete that file. However I can't seem to find anything else in the places he says in his walkthru above such as the video card mod and the modem call, even though my screen shot looks exactly as ed posted.  On booting from my PGA clone drive on new winxp sp3 pc there is no dongle call however it stops as it doesn't recognise the video card I have and displays an error.
So this is as far as I have gone.
Any feedback or instructions would be handy? However Ed I feel holds the key to this Lol
N yes merry Christmas

gizzmonic

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 23, 2012, 08:59:59 am
« Reply #725 on: December 22, 2012, 02:54:33 pm »
Hey Fellas' Ive been pokeing round this page for a year. Intresting stuff to read. I have a baerly functioning console and would like to upgrade the slow running motherboard to a faster cpu. Can someone pm me how to get at the files I need to redo my hard drive and edit out the dongle
thanks for any help and info
Jack in NH

ed12

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 31, 2018, 03:44:39 pm
  • it is what it is..."Nobody Said It Was Easy"....
« Reply #726 on: December 23, 2012, 12:43:33 am »
hi
ok i got around to cleaning out my
dropbox
so i now have some room
congrad's spitfire..:):) told u it was not hard
but as i have stated >hercule's< look's for and demand's >nivida<..
it is right in the :hercule's: call
so here is swift walk through
first know your new video card :name: and where the :driver's sit:
do a pointer for hercule's
so for fun we call it sorry..
so in hercule's we >remove< >nivida< and replace it with >sorry<
now we point :hercule's: to where >sorry is< which in your case will be
c:\windows\system32 or u may have to add a line !!!do not remove this line but add this 1 also!!!
c:\windows\system
from there hercules should no longer look for the nivida
the cpu and or ram really does not matter to pga
simple rule's

1=do not use on board video.
use a add in card
2=do use on board lan
3=with sp3 and full driver pk u CAN USE OPTIPAC
u just do some hercule's repointing
no need to edit the winxpe .dll's
hercule's wont even look at them
the pga pkg must be loaded as it is a cluster fuc@
of file's,i will post which disk's to edit if u so please
but i do not think it is nessary anymore
u need there gui interface or u lose game face/player face/etc etc
but they are spread over 3 disk's
as i have pointed out find the >dongel call< in hercule's
i even posted a clear pic of it
and kill the da$ call
it will not even look for it
bing bang boom u no longer have turney disabled call
it will not even care if u have a dongle

1=leave the iso alone
2=leave the serial alone
3=leave the call to the i/o board alone >until u are advanced enough to edit the call<
that 1 apply's to optipac
4=u no longer need the the usb2 porting
5=u can up-grade to dolby5
6=u do need the player's card reader until i finish a tad of code work for the patch
7=it will not to my know work in 7 DO NOT ASK

the code work for the player's card will inculde the operater's card
why i do not know but wtf right

as tommrow is my last work day ?
i will be responding a tad faster
but running the big show and coding is a totaly pain
i have helped,and by no mean's am walking away

ed
Shipping something from the U.S. to Canada for repair/exchange?  Please use USPS to avoid (additional?/excessive?) shipping charges.  PM me if you have any questions.

stpcore

• Offline Offline
« Reply #727 on: December 26, 2012, 12:35:04 pm »
this is a terrible picture...and it's also not pga, but the pga was hacked up just the same as this one...

the PGA computer died it's currently an ultracade machine, so when i get some time, i have another PGA cab in the shop with no monitor...i'll do a hack job on that one to and talk some pics for you all if you're interested.  ;D

lilshawn, I'm hacking up my PGA cabinet this weekend (making a pedestal cabinet) and was wondering if you could let me know the type of monitor stand you are using?  I'm picking up a 39" LCD and it's only 25lbs.  I was going to mount it to the wall but if I have a stand I can move this thing into different rooms or to my garage by removing the LCD and wheeling around the base.  Also wondering if you have a recommended  cutting angle on the cabinet?  Do you like having the speakers mounted to the sides?

Thanks!

lilshawn

• Offline Offline
« Reply #728 on: December 26, 2012, 08:18:25 pm »
the base was 1/4 plate steel (for weight) it's about 28"? square (it's as wide as the cabinet squared)

the pole is 4x4" square tube 6 feet long. This stand in particular had the tube welded in the middle of the plate. later versions we welded the tube offset 6 or 8 inches to get the monitor closer to the wall.

we started out using monitor wall mounts bolted to the pole but at $100 a piece it was cheaper to use a chunk of the 1/4" plate welded to the pole to directly bolt the monitor to the pole.

monitor is a standard 42" TV  :dunno

the cabinet was cut in a straight line from the control panel down to the bottom of the back panel opening (retaining the wood across the bottom for strength.)

stpcore

• Offline Offline
« Reply #729 on: December 26, 2012, 08:43:42 pm »
Well I can't weld anything so that's gonna be a problem. What is your out of pocket expense for materials? Maybe I can find someone to weld one for me locally?

lilshawn

• Offline Offline
« Reply #730 on: December 26, 2012, 10:09:28 pm »
the first few we had made by the company we bought the steel from...all in, i think it was about $150 for the base/pole, then a $100 wall mount. (about $250 total)

we now buy enough materials to build 2 stands (2 plates and 2 poles) for about 120 (i think... it was a while ago now) and weld them ourselves. So basically half the price each.

I imagine you could accomplish the same with a 4x4 pole and a chunk of 3/4 plywood and a can of black paint for about $50

we just use steel cause they are public units. They are going to have drunken people getting knocked around into it.

EDIT: clarified price.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 11:49:55 am by lilshawn »

ed12

• Offline Offline
« Reply #731 on: December 26, 2012, 11:43:53 pm »
hi
my first was a old it's gamming golden tee complete
i chopped up
has the pga master in it :master:,with a 42" lcd
just like it's gamming flag ship crap
1 pole
2 bracket's to hold lcd plus marquie >lcd< >5"<
hdmi 2
dobly 5
still has dba installed
all i needed to do was remove the back,cut,and add about 6"
now rem this WAS a golden t golf
removed the top..easy enough
then cut straight down.and add
np there ..makes a butie of a pedastal
u can do it with a buck hunter also..less work
once i get these dam oipac driver's in
i am planning on doing 1 for the cash-flow 330 series
so i can ditch these pain the azz sr serie's
used a rocket stick to tie it all in

ed

Shipping something from the U.S. to Canada for repair/exchange?  Please use USPS to avoid (additional?/excessive?) shipping charges.  PM me if you have any questions.

lilshawn

• Offline Offline
« Reply #732 on: December 27, 2012, 11:58:23 am »
here's a little bit of a disjointed build of the blue cabinet and also a golden tee cabinet.

http://imgur.com/a/5AUXI

ed12

• Offline Offline
« Reply #733 on: December 27, 2012, 02:25:49 pm »
hi
nice pic
my first build went about the same way LOL

ed

stpcore

• Offline Offline
« Reply #734 on: December 27, 2012, 05:16:00 pm »
here's a little bit of a disjointed build of the blue cabinet and also a golden tee cabinet.

http://imgur.com/a/5AUXI

Good times.  I hacked off the top today and it went absolutely fine.  I was able to use the upper half of the back of the cabinet to cover top off the back of the pedestal unit.  The vent holes where in place and I used some of the vent holes to relocate the speakers.  I will post pics in the PGA Owners Thread a little later.  Gonna pick up a 39" LCD tonight and mount it to the wall.

Thanks for the pics, lilshawn.

Spitfire

• Offline Offline
« Reply #735 on: December 30, 2012, 09:40:36 pm »
Hi All,
So my graphics card has finally died n looking to install new card such as a GeForce 8400 gs which I have lieing around. I have cloned my all access Pga original harddrive n have it installed on a new pc running winxpsp3 how do I go about editing to allow this card. Tried without luck to follow eds walkthrus.
Hope to hear from someone soon?
Thx Spitfire

ed12

• Offline Offline
« Reply #736 on: December 30, 2012, 10:19:51 pm »
hi
wont go
it is 64 bit win7
u are running winxpe
i explained i never coded into 7 >never had an intent to<
U MUST STICK WITH WINDOW'S XP

ed

stpcore

• Offline Offline
« Reply #737 on: December 31, 2012, 09:30:48 am »
Has anyone been successful in unlocking additional players or courses for Team Challenge?  I plan on having some beers and playing some PGA tonight with some friends and thought I would ask...

dirt

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 24, 2023, 11:06:57 pm
« Reply #738 on: December 31, 2012, 12:20:05 pm »
Hi Ed

Just wondering if you have a tracking number for the tower? It hasnt shown up here.

Dirt

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

WANTED: NINTENDO CABINETS WORKING OR NOT

Spitfire

• Offline Offline
« Reply #739 on: December 31, 2012, 09:03:51 pm »
Hi Ed,
If ur last reply was for me I am running win xp sp3 and an looking to put in a new card or put a new card into my winxpe original machine and just need some clarification in how to alter Hercules as per ur walkthru to do this? Just can't get it working. What program am I using to view and alter this file and which file exactly am I altering? To many different walkthrus on this thread so I am unsure of right one ha ha
Thx Spitfire

ed12

• Offline Offline
« Reply #740 on: December 31, 2012, 10:17:49 pm »
hi
spitfire i ran your new card type
hence my reply
u cannot run 64bit card's in winxpe even with sp3
there is a limt as to how far we can push it
but 64 bit is def. not in the card's
if the card is a 32 bit compatiable card
then u willl place the driver's in make sure >window's< will run it
then u can point hercules to the name of the card and where the driver's sit
for sake of sanity place the driver's as a group inside of hercule's also
so where u see hercule's .ini/.cfg pointing toward's nivida
then u see the nivida folder
u repoint the .ini/,cfg to your new >placed in folder with the driver's and proper name<,example here
where hercule's call's in nivida u replace it with sun
then u make a folder call it >sun< and place all of the driver's in there
the olny other way around it is to point hercule's to the driver's in system and system32,which is a long way to go
because u must list each and every .dll/.oxc file so hercule's will know enough to load them.
that's about as clear as i can come

ed

p.s happy new-year ppl

ed12

• Offline Offline
« Reply #741 on: December 31, 2012, 10:43:37 pm »
hi
stpcore there was a server change
i am reged in the new 1
will work on it newyear's day for u

dirt i have honsetly not had time to ship it
not because i am lame,but because i was running the full 100% route,plus doing service call's/bench work..my bawd but will get it shipped wed's as it is a slow day for me,thk-god,i need some time off and maybe a joint :):)
guy's sorry for the long delay's but as i pointed out i was/am in charge of the big show,lord we even moved a snoker table today...go fig

ed

dirt

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 24, 2023, 11:06:57 pm
« Reply #742 on: December 31, 2012, 11:26:53 pm »
hi
stpcore there was a server change
i am reged in the new 1
will work on it newyear's day for u

dirt i have honsetly not had time to ship it
not because i am lame,but because i was running the full 100% route,plus doing service call's/bench work..my bawd but will get it shipped wed's as it is a slow day for me,thk-god,i need some time off and maybe a joint :):)
guy's sorry for the long delay's but as i pointed out i was/am in charge of the big show,lord we even moved a snoker table today...go fig

ed
hi ed,

i was getting worried because i thought you shipped it before christmas and it didn't show up here. i was afraid that the post office lost it in the christmas rush of packages. im relieved to know its safe and sound. did my card reader and player card end up working? i dont think i ever asked you if you got it working.
WANTED: NINTENDO CABINETS WORKING OR NOT

Spitfire

• Offline Offline
« Reply #743 on: December 31, 2012, 11:33:58 pm »
Hi Ed thx for the reply mate I will dig out a 32bit card and use that. One thing I can't find on my cloned PGA HD is the Hercules .ini/.cfg u talk about only Hercules folder with Herculestest and HerculesUI in it and herculesplugin.dll in another folder. I have spent the day looking else where for it but not sure where it is and how to edit. Please direct me to the Hercules .ini/.cfg in ur walkthrus and I'm sure I can handle it from there must have missed it in the thread?
Thx In advance
Spitfire

ed12

• Offline Offline
« Reply #744 on: January 01, 2013, 12:47:22 am »
hi
spitfire i will be home all day tommrow
new-year's day mate....ed=off
i will dig it all out
both pga's are still here,so np there

dirt all is good
card-reader-box all
work's like a charm
as i explained it has my dongle >rev-4<
i think the pic's i posted a few post's back were from your actual box
and as u can see i have turned off all but turney
and i can break it into window's >clearly<

might be time for me to clean out dropbox and do some-reloading
i hope u ppl got all your rebuild file's ?

ed

The-O

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 16, 2024, 08:18:19 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #745 on: January 01, 2013, 05:15:43 am »
Hi Ed/Spitfire and All

I hope you all had a good new year celebration. Spitfire I was reading over your last couple of posts regarding the use of a 8400gs card as a replacement card (this card should work ). The 8400gs card has a '64bit Memory Interface Width' which is the bus width of the memory addressing and in no way related to the driver files needed to drive the card. This card will work with 32bit driver files for XP not sure about XPe. ( link http://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/54721 ).  I would personal rather try use a card with 128bit Memory Interface Width or 256bit even better. The lower the memory bus width the slower the card will perform (generally), it might also use a form of 'hyper memory', which is a polite way of saying it will use some shared system memory.  Maybe 8600,8800 or my personal preference 6600GT which I have running in two cabinets trouble free with the original driver files.

Cheers
The-O

ed12

• Offline Offline
« Reply #746 on: January 01, 2013, 02:09:11 pm »
hi
ya 6600 is the replecment that gobal rec's.
if the card he want's to run can handle 32bit :the slot:
then it might work
but as the card was built for 7 platform,i highy doubt it will run in xpe
u have to rember xpe is chopped down xp
70% of the window's dependices just are not there
and u will need to repoint hecule's
i did explain a way of doing it,but it is not for the weak of heart
personaly i care less what hercule's want's as i just change it to fit my need's
1 rule to follow and then just about anything goes
the rule is it CANNOT be pcie,even though window's xp will support it as a base program,to get hercule's to understand it would a major headache to say the least
but as i did explain if the op renamed nivida to the new card name
placed all the driver's in the new named folder
there is but olny 2 step's to go
i thought i had posted the code page's ago
will double chk the server in a while

ed

The-O

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 16, 2024, 08:18:19 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #747 on: January 01, 2013, 04:31:42 pm »
Hi Ed

The PGA cabinets run main boards with AGP slots, yet windows 7 only made its debut after AGP was replaced by PCI-e on most main boards. Thus in my thinking I would say almost any nVidia AGP card should work as they were only coded for XP and some for Vista. I have a cabinet in my garage running a clean install of 'challenge' with a 6600GT PCI-e card in it.  Yet when I do a clean install of Team Challenge it hangs at the point before you select how many players. Still trying to figure what is causing it to hang at that point. Will do some more testing with PCI-e cards and post my findings.

Cheers
The-O

ed12

• Offline Offline
« Reply #748 on: January 01, 2013, 04:55:20 pm »
hi
The-O
that is exactley what i have been saying
i have full slew of dif video cards i can use
as long as i refram from up-dating my mobo to 7 compitable
ie pcie slot
most any other combo will work
the down side is some card's >video< do not give the white just right
it has tear's,and look's a little yellow
your point about the video ram is correct,the more the better up to the lancey point
same as with the mobo ram
to the processer i have used the full gammet up to 64bit
the 64 is in no way going to work
the reason 7 will not work is hercules is dos based
and windows dropped all dos use in 7
they went to what they like to refer to as hyper threading
the i/o card can be replaced with a optipac as long as u have sp3 loaded
as i have explained
u just do some repointing in hercules
if u repoint right u need not worrie about the reg-key's that winxpe put's in per say
also i have removed the turney part >block<
and have put player's card reader out of service by telling the proggie to rember them all,this was a feat but i got it
now on to the plus side here
with sp3 your onboard lan should come alive
so we ditch conxit and it's driver's and in hercule's we place the nessary info for the lan,on a up-dated mobo your sound should be dolby4.5,which with this game sound's great
personaly for pga i shy away from sata drive's
not that u cannot do it,but i just do not trust them yet
the olny other thing to do is
add fan's/and up the power-supply
if u want u can run it dual mode
ie pga and windows? with the click of the mouse go to window's

DO NOT up date past ie7

u can run lcd style monitor's
the game will biatch for a byte byte then settle in
and run on the lcd

so my point in colsing is the option's are there
u just tinker and have no fear if u have the back-up's

ed

Spitfire

• Offline Offline
« Reply #749 on: January 01, 2013, 06:39:58 pm »
Hi Ed,
All very nice to hear mate. But still no pointer on where, which and how to find n edit the Hercules .ini/.cfg file u talk bout in ur walkthrus. It seems by above u need to stick to a PC with an agp slot as I was hoping to scrap my old original PGA PC and upgrade to a core 2 duo running a pci e slot for graphics but if this is too hard just happy to get original up n running with new AGP card. So please help with Hercules file location??
Thx Spitfire

ed12

• Offline Offline
« Reply #750 on: January 01, 2013, 09:59:56 pm »
hi
if everyone has the disk's i uploaded to dropbox?
i will empty it out and up-load all nessary info
follow the guide's real colse
1=new video card
2=how to and where to edit hercule's
same .txt i posted here but with more detail
3=how to turn the lan back on..even though we have covered it
4=the goodie's u guy's are looking for

ed

stpcore

• Offline Offline
« Reply #751 on: January 02, 2013, 10:53:27 am »
hi
if everyone has the disk's i uploaded to dropbox?
i will empty it out and up-load all nessary info
follow the guide's real colse
1=new video card
2=how to and where to edit hercule's
same .txt i posted here but with more detail
3=how to turn the lan back on..even though we have covered it
4=the goodie's u guy's are looking for

ed

If you want to send me an invite to this folder I will place it in my shared folder as well.  I have about 8GB available in my Dropbox right now.  You can set the sharing options FROM THE DROPBOX WEBSITE ONLY and not directly from your personal computer folder.  Right click the folder and choose to send an invite to any email addresses you wish.  If you need my email again just let me know.

Spitfire

• Offline Offline
« Reply #752 on: January 02, 2013, 07:29:01 pm »
Hi Ed, sounds great mate. Can't wait to give it a go when I'm back in town on Saturday.
Thx Spitfire

yukonblaze

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 16, 2023, 11:32:48 am
« Reply #753 on: January 03, 2013, 11:44:01 am »
Ed

Thanks for the hard work and cleaned out my dropbox so as when you link to stpcore I can get it.

Jason

stpcore

• Offline Offline
« Reply #754 on: January 03, 2013, 02:19:19 pm »
Does anyone have any idea as to where I can purchase the long cable that goes from the i/o card and then separates to each individual button and the trackball?  I'm also looking for the service menu button that has the audio port that's located behind the coin door.  I can't seem to locate them anywhere and I'm wondering if they are obsolete at this point?

lilshawn

• Offline Offline
« Reply #755 on: January 03, 2013, 03:19:10 pm »
I might have a brand new harness. I'll look around and let you know.

stpcore

• Offline Offline
« Reply #756 on: January 03, 2013, 03:24:22 pm »
I might have a brand new harness. I'll look around and let you know.

That would be great.  Thank you.  Can they still be ordered?  I have some cables but it looks like they are for JAMMA.

ed12

• Offline Offline
« Reply #757 on: January 03, 2013, 03:52:39 pm »
hi
u ppl are welcome
i guess it just came around to byte ---my bottom--- >missing post's<

here

>
pga i/o pinout

1=black trackball ground 
2=yellow trackball
3=black trackball
4=blue trackball
5=black common ground
6=blank
7=red=? my thought is coin door or coin meter a tad out see pin 16
8=red  shot type
9=yellow fly over
10=orange swing right
11=blue bill vail-valaditor >dba<
12=blank
13=blank
14=blank
15=blank
16=red again i am a tad out on it look's like +5
17=red service switch-will turn to white 17 and 18 must not go to common ground
18=black service switch return
19=blank
20=
<
why they drop my post's is totaly beyound me??
u look for the red button
from there it is trackball controlled + c/p button's
it is :menu: driven
olny 1 switch
follow the pin-out
the plug is a 37 pin job..old scsi drive style

ed

ed12

• Offline Offline
« Reply #758 on: January 03, 2013, 03:53:53 pm »
hi
nice filter saint

ed

lilshawn

• Offline Offline
« Reply #759 on: January 03, 2013, 08:30:27 pm »
all that stuff is discontinued...big time. global threw their hands up in the air when the games where decided to be killed off (EOL) dumped everything. Hell, i heard they wont even give out replacement codes for the ultracade.

the board is just an amplifier. not a big deal... it's basically this: http://www.electronickits.com/kit/complete/ampl/k50.htm

a service button is just that, a button. nothing special.