Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: NYC Returning BYOACer  (Read 4136 times)

Games001

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 13, 2024, 12:44:04 am
NYC Returning BYOACer
« on: September 13, 2011, 10:10:24 pm »
Hi all.

After a few years, yes.. years, away from BMyOAC I am back and trying to put the final touches and wiring on my Portable Arcade Box I created back in my Arcade Active Days (just about 3 years ago this month).  A few things have left me and I am trying to relearn as I go.

I have returned to NYC and would like to know if there are any others near that would like to talk tech, assist, maybe give insights and advice, show off thier work, etc.  Looking inside this beast makes me laugh at how basic and sloppy I once built an arcade cab.  This was a prototype unit and is now the only unit I have on hand (having sold all the others before my leaving for NYC and placing all of my personal gear in storage).

Would love to see pics of other local cabinets and creations.

Games001
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 09:12:32 am by Games001 »