Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Custom Driving Cabinet - WIP Actual Progress!  (Read 35345 times)

mbasile35

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 27, 2017, 09:14:04 pm
Custom Driving Cabinet - WIP Actual Progress!
« on: September 08, 2011, 11:20:44 pm »
Hey everyone

I decided a few weeks ago to try and build a driving cab, and as the project its going a lot quicker than i thought, i figured its time to start a thread about it. Anyway, I've always loved Mario Kart for N64 and to this day its probably still my favorite video game, so i decided i wanted to theme my cab around Mario Kart 64.To start out, i had previously   tried my hand at cabinet building, but i was lucky enough to have a neighbor throwing away an old NBA Jam. I took all my parts and put them in the NBA Jam cab and i was left with two sides of my custom cabinet. When i decided to build a driving cabinet, i knew i wanted to use my sides that i already had. this is a pic of one of the sides:

I spent the last week or two coming up with something that would fit within the already cut out sides of my previous build but i finally have something that I'm happy with. I really like the newer style driving cabinets like Sega Racing Classic and H2Overdrive so i tried to do something like that. what i came up with is a pretty thin and small cabinet that will house a 26" LCD. Its about 68" high and 28" wide and with the seat attached it'll be about 58" long.

the black is my original design, the green is the seat and seat base which are obviously rough sketches because they're not designed yet. last, the red is my dash board. this is the part that's been the most perplexing so far. I took measurements off of Faster Than Speed cab where i work and that's what i used for the spacing between the pedals, the seat, and the steering wheel, but i just don't think it looks right. what do you guys think? Any input on the dash/ control panel would be great!

So this is where i am right now:

-I've created a template for the sides (the black part anyway) and as soon as i resolve the dash board issue, I'll be cutting those out
-i got a great deal on a red namco seat (similar to the mario kart gp seat)
-I'm waiting for the pc components i ordered to start putting that together
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 04:27:00 pm by mbasile35 »

BadMouth

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 17, 2024, 08:21:52 pm
Re: Custom Driving Cabinet - WIP
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 09:22:52 am »
Rough measurements for the sega cab are in the info thread linked in my sig.
It's from an older cab, but Sega Racing Classic uses the same base and the seat and pedals are in the same place.

What you do with the dash depends on what you are using for a steering wheel?

mbasile35

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2011, 10:49:52 am »
Cool thanks for that link. I'll definitely check that out. And for the wheel I'm gonna use the happ force feedback wheel and that hack that thesharkfactor did..or at least try lol.

mbasile35

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2011, 02:53:02 am »
Quick update: tonight I cut and routed one side of the main cabinet and prepped the other side for cutting. I ended up making the 20 inch dash all one piece with the side, I figured i can leave it long and trim it if I need to once I get my seat base built and the seat mounted. Also i ended up going wider. Im not sure on te exact dimensions but I traced the back and moved the template up  a few inches and then traced the front. I'll post pics as soon as I can get back to my buddy's shop to take them. Right now it's looking like tuesday night we'll be finishing the sides and hopefully start assembling the main cab.

Also my pc components are set to arrive on Monday so I'm going to start putting that together and getting all the software I need.

Well that's about it for now
Mike

mbasile35

• Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2011, 12:50:15 pm »
Hey everybody

I got a chance to go to my friends shop again and got more work done last night. The first thing wee did was cut and rout the second side so I now have two complete sides. Here's a picture of one side before it was done being routed straight
http://img14.imageshack.us/i/imagedsa.jpg/

And now a picture of both sides completely cut and routed
http://img29.imageshack.us/i/imagemiz.jpg/] [url]http://img29.imageshack.us/i/imagemiz.jpg/[/url]

Then we cut a few of the font panels and start assembling them. To join the panels we're using glue and screws drilled into pocket holes. We ended up doing the bottom front, the bottom floor and the panel that the pedals will be mounted to. Here's a picture of two of the panels joined with the pocket holes
http://img402.imageshack.us/i/imagexek.jpg/

Other than that I got my pc all put together and I've tested a few games.  I'm still waiting fo the seat to build the seat base so I can measure what needs to be trimmed from the dash board. Overall I'm really happy with how this project is going.

Does anyone have an advice on cutting slots for t molding? Can anybody point me in the right direction for the right router bit? And questions and comments are more than welcome

Mike

mbasile35

• Offline Offline
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2011, 10:41:31 pm »
Well nobody seems to be interested in this project so I haven't been updating the thread but I'm making some pretty good progress. As of right now the main cabinet is almost done. Tomorrow I'm going to cut the t-molding slots and hopefully assemble it. Then will come painting and figuring out how I'm going to mount the TV in there (i have a few ideas but not sure what's going to work best). Ill be sure to bring my camera tomorrow and take some good pictures as my phone just is cutting it.

Also. my work on the computer is coming together pretty well. I got a logitech PC wheel and have configured the M2 emulator with and also I've been tweaking the settings to get the best feel in Project 64, which has proved to be a lot tougher than i thought. I've also started configuring Hyperspin but I'm not too happy with it and might just end up going with MaLa with which I'm way more familiar. I'm also trying to get the Dolphin emulator (gamecube and wii) running so i can play those Mario Kart games on the cabinet. Finally, I'm trying to work up the courage to upgrade my 32 bit XP to 64 bit 7. I know it's gonna be a big headache but I think it'll be worth it once its done.

As far as the rest of the cabinet goes I've got a Namco seat (not sure what its from but i got a really good deal on it brand new) and a set of pedals from work. The pedals aren't in the best shape but nothing a little rustoleum can't fix.

My biggest uncertainty right now is audio. I want to do 2 speakers in front, 2 speakers in the seat's headrest and a sub in the back of the seat or in the seat base. The problem is i don't want to spend too much on a 4.1 or 5.1 surround system because I'm pretty sure that none of my games even support surround. What I', thinking of doing is just getting a 2.1 amp to power both front and rear left speak es, both front and rear right side speakers and the sub.

If anybody can offer and advice I'd really appreciate it. Any questions or comments are more than welcome as well, and hopefully I'll have some pics up tomorrow or definitely by the weekend

Mike

mmonden

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 05, 2014, 12:17:57 pm
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2011, 10:52:40 pm »
Pics help  ;D you may want to mount the TV with a wall mount. check out Monoprice.com very cheap

Also, Tmolding.com sells the t molding router bit http://www.t-molding.com/store/home.php?cat=6

Good Luck!

jayska01

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 14, 2011, 05:38:46 pm
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2011, 10:13:53 am »
never buy just 20ft either haha :) >:D
http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=114821.0
DONT NOT CLICK THIS WARNING DO NOT CLICK THIS!!!!!

BadMouth

• Offline Offline
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2011, 10:18:37 am »
Well nobody seems to be interested in this project so I haven't been updating the thread but I'm making some pretty good progress.

Pics get people interested and they don't like having to click links to see them.
So far, this thread has one pic of the side of a cabinet you decided not to build.  :-\

I'm glad you are making progress!
Now show it.  :cheers:

Rick

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 09, 2023, 01:16:55 pm
  • Bartop, Cocktail and Pinball Arcade Cabinets
    • Gameroom Designs Canada
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2011, 10:22:54 am »
I'm with this guy up here.  I want pics, and stories work just as well.  Put 'em up!  (Pics, that is.)

;D

Yvan256

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 20, 2017, 08:35:41 am
    • Yvan256
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2011, 01:43:04 pm »
I'm simply repeating what the others have already said, but hosting images for a project on an external website like imageshack isn't helping. First of all ImageShack is simply way too slow, I hate their stupid interface when all I want to do is look at the source image to have the best resolution, etc.

A lot of projects have lost their photos exactly because of external hosting services. Photos on external websites get deleted, URLs change because they remake their website or the service just dies completely.

In short: host your images on ArcadeControls.  ;D

mbasile35

• Offline Offline
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2011, 01:07:15 am »
Hey guys

Thanks for all the replies..and sorry for gettin a little whiny   :-\

Anyway i got some more done tonight, however i forgot to bring my camera so my phone pictures will have to suffice for one more day. I've also uploaded a some pictures from before. The first pic is the side cut out before i trimmed the dashboard.

The next picture is an example of the pocket holes that we used to put the whole thing together

The third picture is the seat i got. its from something by namco but i don't know what.

The fourth picture is the pedals all taken apart as I'm in the process of restoring them. You can see in the pic that they aren't in the best shape.

And finally, the work i did tonight. I'm really really happy with how it's going. First we did all the t-molding slots which went really well and it was a lot easier than i thought. Then we started assembling. the last two pics are from the end of tonight.

Let me know what you guys think, I'm gonna get back over there Sunday and hopefully be able to take it home.

Mike

mbasile35

• Offline Offline
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2011, 01:09:46 am »
having trouble uploading the pictures

edit, got it working. when i put them all on the previous post it was too big but this seemed to work
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 01:11:35 am by mbasile35 »

Martijn

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 25, 2024, 10:34:36 am
  • Akira!
    • ModMyBox
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2011, 03:08:44 am »
+ 1 Good progress,+ 1  better quality pics, + 1 better space for building. Keep it up  :angel:

mbasile35

• Offline Offline
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2011, 12:29:50 am »
Hey guys, not too much progress over here but i do have the cabinet back at my house and i'm ready to go! The guy who was helping me with the woodwork needed the space back in his garage so i let him finish up with out me there. I'm pretty happy with it except a few minor details but I'm sure it can all be fixed.

Here's my biggest concern. I think there was a little misunderstanding on how i wanted the top and this is how it turned out. I don't think it'll be a big deal to fix. Basically when i make a panel for the back of the marquee light housing i'm going to attach a short panel for the top and then the marquee retainer will screw into that

Also its hard to see in these pictures but we didn't cut t-molding slots into the part on the sides where the marquee will be because we had already cut a dado on either side for the marquee to slide into and we were worried that the deep t-molding bit we had would disturb the dados. What we did to fix this was glued thing pieces of wood(you can see clearly in the pics) so that the slots wouldnt be to close to the dados, but he forgot to cut the t-molding slots-not too big a deal that can be fixed soon enough.

Here's a shot of the back panel frames. Panels still need to be cut but that can be done later too.

And last pictures of what you've already seen.

As of now, I've updated the pc with win 7 and i'm in the process of configuring all of the front end stuff.I ordered the tv on tuesday and that'll hopefully be here by monday. I haven't had any luck finding a used steering wheel assembly but I'm still lookin and my pedals are about done..just another coat or two of paint and i have to find the pots to interface the pedals with my logitech wheel. I think i figured out what I'm going to do four audio but I'm not positve.

Thats about it for now
Mike

BobA

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 11, 2018, 09:52:14 pm
  • What Me Worry?
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2011, 09:55:33 am »
Looking good.  :applaud: :applaud:   Nice use of pocket holes for assembly.

BadMouth

• Offline Offline
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2011, 10:28:49 am »
Looks like top notch woodworking.

Got a color scheme or theme in mind?

mbasile35

• Offline Offline
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2011, 10:40:53 am »
Looking good.  :applaud: :applaud:   Nice use of pocket holes for assembly.
Looks like top notch woodworking.

Thanks! I'd like to say it was my idea but like i said i had a family friend helping me. He's quite the perfectionist and i'm overly happy with how it came out.

Got a color scheme or theme in mind?

Originally my the was going to be Mario Kart but I may change it to just generic driving. I'm not sure. If i go with the Mario Kart idea i was thinking red cab with blue t-molding and blue speaker grills. Not too sure yet. Any ideas?

Sp3c7r3

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 09, 2016, 02:09:52 am
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2011, 04:40:52 am »
Quote from: mbasile35

Originally my the was going to be Mario Kart but I may change it to just generic driving. I'm not sure. If i go with the Mario Kart idea i was thinking red cab with blue t-molding and blue speaker grills. Not too sure yet. Any ideas?

you can check out the real deal

BadMouth

• Offline Offline
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2011, 11:13:38 am »
Something like this with a generic checkered flag border above and below it would look pretty good and cost next to nothing.
(of course, cut off the wii part)
You could also order Nintendo stickers off fleabay for a few bucks to put above it.
http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Mario-Video-Poster-Print/dp/B0047ELNVK/ref=acc_glance_t_ai_ps_t_3

The wall graphics they have would also work pretty good.
http://www.amazon.com/Mario-Kart-Removable-Decorations-Child/dp/B004NHKKG0/ref=sr_1_1?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1318000463&sr=1-1
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 11:21:22 am by BadMouth »

gbeef

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 22, 2018, 03:32:26 pm
    • arcadepix.com
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2011, 11:20:56 am »
This is looking awesome, a Mario kart cabinet would be pretty sweet

My cabs
4 Player Arcade
X-men Arcade Remixed
My Pin Cab Attack of the PINZ cab
My Racing Cabinet Cab [URL=http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=

mbasile35

• Offline Offline
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2011, 09:22:47 pm »
This is looking awesome, a Mario kart cabinet would be pretty sweet

Thanks that means a lot coming from you and seeing the awesome racer you did!

Something like this with a generic checkered flag border above and below it would look pretty good and cost next to nothing.
(of course, cut off the wii part)
You could also order Nintendo stickers off fleabay for a few bucks to put above it.

The wall graphics they have would also work pretty good.

Thanks that's really cool. I'll definitely be ordering a few of those posters..can't really beat $0.01 each! And thos wall stickers are perfect too

I've gotten a little more computer work done. I got mario kart double dash and mario kart wii both working on the dolphin emulator. I was really pleased with how well MK Wii played with a wheel. Double Dash took a little bit more tweaking but i think i've got tit down pretty well.

I've also started making a marquee by tracing elements from the Mario Kart 64 box in inkscape. I'm not too far along on that so i'll show you guys that in a little bit

I think that about does it for now
Thanks for following
Mike

mbasile35

• Offline Offline
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2011, 03:57:03 pm »
Hey everyone

Just wanted to show you the mario i traced for the marquee.

this is what i'm tracing off of using inkscape. This was my first time using inkscape and i really like it. It's very easy to use and get used to. Anyway here's what i've got so far:

I just colored it in really quickly. I still have a little more tracing to do on the actual kart. Just uploading this now i've noticed a few minor things but do you guys see any problems? Also where the rating for the game is (the white box on my trace) i'm not sure how i'm going to draw the missing part of the kart frame. I may end up just throwing a nintendo logo over or something. Other than that I think it's looking pretty good i just hope that i'll be able to shade it to look like the pic rather than the flat colors. I'm not really sure how to go about shading it though. My plan was to do all the flat colors in inkscape and then shade it with gimp. I've never used gimp tho so I'm not really sure if that'll be best.

Mike

BadMouth

• Offline Offline
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2011, 02:58:52 pm »
I got mario kart double dash and mario kart wii both working on the dolphin emulator.

Does dolphin still limit you to one controller?
(i.e. you can't map both the keyboard and a gamepad to the player one controls)

It's been a while since I messed with it.

It's still on my cab, but I didn't add it to my front-end because it wouldn't let me use the buttons hooked up to my keyboard encoder in addition to the wheel.

gbeef

• Offline Offline
    • arcadepix.com
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2011, 03:27:18 pm »
I got mario kart double dash and mario kart wii both working on the dolphin emulator.

It's still on my cab, but I didn't add it to my front-end because it wouldn't let me use the buttons hooked up to my keyboard encoder in addition to the wheel.

How you tried mapping your keys in Logitech profiler? Im sure it will play like crap but just wondering.

My cabs
4 Player Arcade
X-men Arcade Remixed

mbasile35

• Offline Offline
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2011, 03:46:22 pm »

Yeah you can still only use the one controller. I'm only playing the two mario karts as of right now so i haven't had any trouble because I only use like 4 or 5 of the buttons on the wheel

BadMouth

• Offline Offline
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2011, 04:03:05 pm »
How you tried mapping your keys in Logitech profiler? Im sure it will play like crap but just wondering.

It's not a matter of posting keys.  It's that you're limited to ONE input device and my steering wheel doesn't have enough buttons to cover everything.
I can't use my arrow buttons/start, etc because they are going through a keyboard encoder.

You can get by on most games by mapping the steering wheel buttons to the d-pad & start, but it's hard to remember how they're mapped.
(unless you have a d-pad on your wheel)

I could probably make an autohotkey script to make the keys register as wheel buttons, but I figure they'll change dolphin before too long.
I rarely play console games anyway.  :)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 04:04:41 pm by BadMouth »

mbasile35

• Offline Offline
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2011, 03:29:02 pm »
hey everybody

Unfortunately i haven't made ANY progress on the cab in way too long, however i have been doing a lot of work on the computer getting all of the software going. As of now, I have Project 64, Dolphin, and Model 2 all working perfectly with my controls and through the frontend. My current task has been learning supermodel 3, which once i took the time to read, was pretty easy. My next task is going to be getting any MAME games i can play with a 270 degree wheel, and i can't think of too many i know i want besides cruis'n. Anyway, if anybody is interested here's a video of my front end,showing the main menu and all the games. Right now  its mostly n64 games which I've never even played most of them so i need to see if i wanna keep them. But here it is:

As far as the cab goes, i'm hoping to start painting soon. from there I need to mount the tv and pc components, then i need to finish restoring my pedals and and acquire a happ FFB steering assembly and complete the logitech hack, build a seat base and get the slide assembly for the seat, or just figure something out that's cheaper, and then get artwork made/ printed.

For the time being most of my time is going to be put into the software. Also does anyone know how to get forcefeed back going on Supermodel? I made sure i have the correct rom in my rom directory for each game and i've also made sure that i'm using the -force-feedback command when lucnhing games. Thanks in advance

I'll update when i can
Mike

gbeef

• Offline Offline
    • arcadepix.com
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2011, 03:38:01 pm »
to  get FFB in supermodel working you need the most up to Mame ROM set .

My cabs
4 Player Arcade
X-men Arcade Remixed

BadMouth

• Offline Offline
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2011, 03:45:40 pm »
Cool.  I didn't know Hyperspin would allow you to have the game wheel at the bottom and have a steering wheel instead of the joystick.
........I might be changing front-ends.  The wheel jumping up an down off the screen is a bit annoying IMO.  Is it possible to keep it stationary?
(I'm asking for myself, not saying you should change yours)

There's not much to making ffb work in Supermodel, just make sure your rom zips (.143u6) contain the drive board roms mentioned in the force feedback section here:
http://www.supermodel3.com/AdvancedUsage.html
If they do and you're using -force-feedback, you shouldn't need to do anything else.

mbasile35

• Offline Offline
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2011, 04:01:24 pm »
to  get FFB in supermodel working you need the most up to Mame ROM set .

I'm pretty sure i do.

Cool.  I didn't know Hyperspin would allow you to have the game wheel at the bottom and have a steering wheel instead of the joystick.
........I might be changing front-ends.  The wheel jumping up an down off the screen is a bit annoying IMO.  Is it possible to keep it stationary?
(I'm asking for myself, not saying you should change yours)

There's not much to making ffb work in Supermodel, just make sure your rom zips (.143u6) contain the drive board roms mentioned in the force feedback section here:
http://www.supermodel3.com/AdvancedUsage.html
If they do and you're using -force-feedback, you shouldn't need to do anything else.

No i totally agree. The default is like all of the different things you can do with the joystick (ie up and down to change and left and right to skip) so thats why it jumps up and down. Ideally i'd like to change it to stationary i just haven't messed with it. I actually couldn't find any animations besides the default so i ended up making that myself with a trial of flash. I drew the wheel in inkscape and exportred it as a png to flash, thats why it looks a little pixelly so i want to re draw it in flash i just have to learn how...better hurry up before those 30 days are up. If you do wanna switch to hyperspin i'll be sure to send that animation your way

As for my romset...scudp.zip it started off as this

except for epr-19338.bin which i read is the driver board rom and i had to download and add that in seperatley.

thanks for the quick replies guys
Mike

edit: didnt realize you wouldnt be able to read those filenames, i'll upload the screenshot right here so you can see full size

edit...again: i just realized the file i downloaded is epr-19338.bin and not epr-19338a.bin I'm gonna rename the file and try again
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 04:06:48 pm by mbasile35 »

BadMouth

• Offline Offline
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2011, 04:09:19 pm »
If you can't find the single file, look for .143u6 update roms. They'll be in there.

mbasile35

• Offline Offline
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2011, 04:56:13 pm »
yeah renaming the file didn't work. I'll have to look around for the updated romset. thanks for the help. also i DID figure out how to make the steering wheel animation stationary, just so ya know.

Mike

mebronx2000

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 15, 2023, 02:39:34 pm
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2011, 07:28:40 pm »
hey everybody

Unfortunately i haven't made ANY progress on the cab in way too long, however i have been doing a lot of work on the computer getting all of the software going. As of now, I have Project 64, Dolphin, and Model 2 all working perfectly with my controls and through the frontend. My current task has been learning supermodel 3, which once i took the time to read, was pretty easy. My next task is going to be getting any MAME games i can play with a 270 degree wheel, and i can't think of too many i know i want besides cruis'n. Anyway, if anybody is interested here's a video of my front end,showing the main menu and all the games. Right now  its mostly n64 games which I've never even played most of them so i need to see if i wanna keep them. But here it is:

As far as the cab goes, i'm hoping to start painting soon. from there I need to mount the tv and pc components, then i need to finish restoring my pedals and and acquire a happ FFB steering assembly and complete the logitech hack, build a seat base and get the slide assembly for the seat, or just figure something out that's cheaper, and then get artwork made/ printed.

For the time being most of my time is going to be put into the software. Also does anyone know how to get forcefeed back going on Supermodel? I made sure i have the correct rom in my rom directory for each game and i've also made sure that i'm using the -force-feedback command when lucnhing games. Thanks in advance

I'll update when i can
Mike
i see you have crusin exotica is that the mame version or n64 ? thanks

mbasile35

• Offline Offline
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2011, 09:59:00 pm »
i see you have crusin exotica is that the mame version or n64 ? thanks

N64. Cruis'n Exotica doesn't play in MAME, i'm pretty sure its not a speed issue so much as it is bad graphic emulation

mebronx2000

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 15, 2023, 02:39:34 pm
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2011, 10:10:18 pm »
i wish someone would do an arcade version !!!  :dunno :badmood: :banghead: :cry:

mbasile35

• Offline Offline
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2011, 11:53:20 pm »

just messing around in dolphin and i realized you actually CAN map keys and buttons from different input devices to one players controls

gbeef

• Offline Offline
    • arcadepix.com
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2011, 02:02:31 pm »
how did you get the wheel at the bottom in hyper spin?

My cabs
4 Player Arcade
X-men Arcade Remixed

mbasile35

• Offline Offline
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2011, 04:55:34 pm »
i made the animation myself with a trial of flash and replaced the file "Special1A.swf" i'm going to clean it up before my trial is up but if you're interested i can send you the file

gbeef

• Offline Offline
    • arcadepix.com
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2011, 05:34:22 pm »
Sorry what meant was how did you move  wheel to location from the right to the bottom?
nice work so far on everything.

My cabs
4 Player Arcade
X-men Arcade Remixed