Software Support > GroovyMAME

Betson Imperial 27" Multisync - It's been a while...

<< < (2/2)

Calamity:

--- Quote from: Banacek on August 27, 2011, 09:04:33 pm ---Awesome, thank you so much for all your help. I included the manual for the monitor (you need the adobe Korean font to read it). The model version is KT-2914. If you want me to give you any feedback about the monitor and GroovyMAME let me know and I will do it. Thanks again!

--- End quote ---

Fine, all the required info is in page 8 of the manual. I'll figure the monitor_specs line when I have some time. However, as long as you use the AVGA3000, GroovyMAME won't recalculate the modes (unless you use GroovyArcade Linux) so our custom specs wouldn't be used anyway. So you probably can use the D9800 settings by now: GroovyMAME will use the multisync capabilities of your monitor by properly picking the right modes for the resolutions above the 15KHz range.

Banacek:

--- Quote from: Calamity on August 29, 2011, 08:11:17 am ---
--- Quote from: Banacek on August 27, 2011, 09:04:33 pm ---Awesome, thank you so much for all your help. I included the manual for the monitor (you need the adobe Korean font to read it). The model version is KT-2914. If you want me to give you any feedback about the monitor and GroovyMAME let me know and I will do it. Thanks again!

--- End quote ---

Fine, all the required info is in page 8 of the manual. I'll figure the monitor_specs line when I have some time. However, as long as you use the AVGA3000, GroovyMAME won't recalculate the modes (unless you use GroovyArcade Linux) so our custom specs wouldn't be used anyway. So you probably can use the D9800 settings by now: GroovyMAME will use the multisync capabilities of your monitor by properly picking the right modes for the resolutions above the 15KHz range.

--- End quote ---

Sweet, thanks so much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version