Main > Main Forum

BYOAC High Game Scoreboard

<< < (3/20) > >>

DirtyDachshunds:
I love this thread idea.  Hopefully I can add my name up there a few more times.

Gray_Area:

--- Quote from: quarterstringer on August 23, 2011, 11:25:59 pm ---I created a high game scoreboard. It was more work than I expected, digging through all those threads finding the scores.
--- End quote ---

You just needed to do a search under "high score" by epyx, and find this thread just a little ways down (wherein, I would've asked to have it re-newed under your stewardship).

quarterstringer:
You're right that could have saved me some work. I looked at all the threads because there were some scores that were higher than the scores from the competition winners. I wanted to include those higher scores.

drawfull:
Arkanoid, standard settings, round 31.

Gray_Area:

--- Quote from: quarterstringer on August 26, 2011, 08:19:27 am ---You're right that could have saved me some work. I looked at all the threads because there were some scores that were higher than the scores from the competition winners. I wanted to include those higher scores.

--- End quote ---

At the very least, I recommend asking for access to the thread so that you can import the text (links, etc).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version