Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Groovy Game Gear has crappy communication and is slow. (Mod edit: Disputed, read  (Read 42092 times)

geomartin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 13, 2017, 08:55:24 am
Re: Groovy Game Gear has crappy communication and is slow.
« Reply #80 on: August 04, 2011, 02:37:26 am »
Just my 2 cents worth, but I haven't bought anything from Randy in a while.  Why?  Because the encoder and joysticks I bought from him 3 or 4 years back are still working great!  I've got Groovy Game Gear in mind for my current project which at the moment is inching along at a glacial pace.
Please!  Give me the good news first!

RandyT

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 15, 2024, 04:06:30 pm
  • Friends don't let friends hack keyboards.
    • GroovyGameGear.com
« Reply #81 on: August 04, 2011, 12:50:44 pm »
As much as I hate to open this thread up again, I feel it's necessary for folks to get the facts.  As I could not find any unanswered communications, and the OP (likwidtek) seemed not willing to provide details to help, I found the order details myself.  Here are the facts regarding this individual's order.

1) likwidtek placed a small order in the afternoon on Monday 25 July.
2) The selected shipping method was the least expensive and slowest available AKA "Parcel Post (4 - 7 days)"
3) We processed payment and placed the order in the order queue the following day.
4) We upgraded this individual's order to Priority Mail at no extra charge and shipped on Friday the 29th, at which time he was sent a ship notice and tracking number.
5) The order was delivered on August 1st.

We have received no other communications from this individual whatsoever, which explains why I could not find it.

Make your own conclusions, folks.

RandyT
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 01:02:55 pm by RandyT »

Nephasth

« Reply #82 on: August 04, 2011, 01:02:01 pm »
The plot thickens...

likwidtek, did you get your ---steaming pile of meadow muffin---?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 01:04:08 pm by Nephasth »

Vigo

• the Scourage of Carpathia
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+24)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 21, 2024, 08:20:28 am
« Reply #83 on: August 04, 2011, 01:11:06 pm »
Any person who selects a shipping method that takes a week forfeits complaint rights when they don't get their goods in under a week.

RayB

• I'm not wearing pants! HA!
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 31, 2024, 12:42:45 am
  • There's my post
    • RayB.com
« Reply #84 on: August 04, 2011, 01:14:35 pm »
No ---steaming pile of meadow muffin---.

Also, Lid, your thread title is still unfair. The owner/operator of the business comes in here and explains to you that they were in the middle of a move, but all anyone browsing forum threads are going to see is "GGG is slow and sucks at communication".  Nice.
NO MORE!!

SavannahLion

• Wiki Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 19, 2015, 02:28:15 am
« Reply #85 on: August 04, 2011, 01:17:55 pm »
Meh, go curse out some more old women and give awful names to innocent babies.

:tool:

Oh, I didn't know I was supposed to name my kids 'Jim'. Why didn't you tell me sooner?   >:D

ChadTower

• Chief Kicker - Nobody's perfect, including me. Fantastic body.
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 19, 2022, 12:01:54 pm
« Reply #86 on: August 04, 2011, 01:21:12 pm »

You're only supposed to name the guilty babies Jim. 

Nephasth

« Reply #87 on: August 04, 2011, 01:47:04 pm »
You're only supposed to name the guilty babies Jim. 

:laugh2:

likwidtek

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 02, 2011, 02:45:54 pm
« Reply #88 on: August 04, 2011, 02:31:45 pm »
As much as I hate to open this thread up again, I feel it's necessary for folks to get the facts.  As I could not find any unanswered communications, and the OP (likwidtek) seemed not willing to provide details to help, I found the order details myself.  Here are the facts regarding this individual's order.

1) likwidtek placed a small order in the afternoon on Monday 25 July.
2) The selected shipping method was the least expensive and slowest available AKA "Parcel Post (4 - 7 days)"
3) We processed payment and placed the order in the order queue the following day.
4) We upgraded this individual's order to Priority Mail at no extra charge and shipped on Friday the 29th, at which time he was sent a ship notice and tracking number.
5) The order was delivered on August 1st.

We have received no other communications from this individual whatsoever, which explains why I could not find it.

Make your own conclusions, folks.

RandyT

Like I said.  I placed the orders from both you and Lizard Lick on the morning of the 25th.  I received no word from you that it had shipped until a week later when you finally were able to ship it.  My qualm is not about the shipping time.  It's about the PROCESSING time and lack of communication.  It was finally shipped a week later.  By that time not only did Lizard Lick process and ship my order but I had already received their order.  In that time I sent "c(n)us(o)tom(s)er(p)se(a)rvi(m)ce@groo(spam)vygame(spam)gear.com" 2 emails.  Neither of which to this day have been answered.  

Again, my problem is that #1, it should not take 1 week to process an order.  That's silly.  If something comes up where it takes a week to process an order let me know.  Put a notification up on your website.  And actually REPLY to your emails.

Don't pretend like this is something new.  This forum and KLOV all have people saying the exact same thing I am saying.  

I FULLY get that:

you have items that other companies may not
you have friends on the forums
you have done a lot to help the hobby

HOWEVER.  It's still a business and I'm just letting you know that I had a poor experience.  I emailed you twice to try and get an explanation and you ignored them.  So I came here.

Like I said in my ignored email "I'm not trying to just be a jerk but I got zero communication from you guys and still you are ignoring my email.  I was not looking for anything other than an explanation and an apology but nothing."

*Edit:  jarbled the email address.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 02:35:11 pm by likwidtek »
Wanted: Mortal Kombat 1
Owned: Mortal Kombat 2, Custom MAME Cab

jroyal

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 01, 2014, 10:28:48 am
« Reply #89 on: August 04, 2011, 02:35:48 pm »
I thought I should chime in.  A couple of weeks ago, I posted regarding some issues that I was having with getting a trackball working with a mouse hack.  Randy with GGG hoped right in and started offering advice.  I ended up replacing my mouse hack with the Optiwiz that Randy @ GGG produces.  I couldn't be happier.  In fact, Randy even offered additional assistance (at no charge) to solder ends to some wiring that I had cut off.

This was my first (and only) order that I placed with GGG and I couldn't be happier!!!!

ChadTower

• Offline Offline
« Reply #90 on: August 04, 2011, 02:38:23 pm »
Again, my problem is that #1, it should not take 1 week to process an order.  That's silly.

Ordered late in the day on the 25th... shipped on the 29th... bdbd nice math, Buck.

likwidtek

• Offline Offline
« Reply #91 on: August 04, 2011, 02:39:21 pm »
Monday morning actually.

Sjaak

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 06, 2024, 05:21:26 pm
« Reply #92 on: August 04, 2011, 02:41:27 pm »
@likwidtek

Ordered on the 25th and it was sent on the 29th, that just 4 days. So processing took 4 days and you received the order in 1 week (25th -> 1st)

So did you receive the order on the 1st of august? And did you specify "Parcel post (4 - 7 days)?

Vigo

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #93 on: August 04, 2011, 02:44:40 pm »
Again, my problem is that #1, it should not take 1 week to process an order.  That's silly.  If something comes up where it takes a week to process an order let me know.

Why does this matter? If you selected 1 week shipping and Randy couldn't get to it for 4 days (not 1 week), so compensated by expediting it with priority shipping, there is no noticeable difference in shipping time to you. Major retailers take up to 48 hours to process orders, so a 1 man show processing an order in 96 hours is not a shocker. The only difference is that it cost him more out of pocket to ship it to you.

RandyT

• Offline Offline
    • GroovyGameGear.com
« Reply #94 on: August 04, 2011, 02:56:17 pm »
Monday morning actually.

Again, facts;

1) Order notification received from our system at 7/25/2011 2:31 PM  - We are in NY and you are in Arizona.  There's a time difference.
2) You were sent an order confirmation by the system
3) Your order was upgraded to faster shipping, for free, than you selected.  Had we not, and shipped your order the same day you placed it, you'd had not received it sooner.
4) You were sent another update by the system on 07/28/2011 11:50:45
5) You were sent a shipping confirmation on 7/29 at 12:01pm, which included your tracking number...2 days prior to you starting this thread.
6) Your order arrived a week to the day from the moment you placed your order.
7) We have no record of any emails from you whatsoever.  Checked three times.  We can't answer what we don't receive.

Malenko

• KNEEL BEFORE ZODlenko!
  • Trade Count: (+58)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 09, 2024, 07:27:18 pm
  • Have you played with my GingerBalls?
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,142404.msg1475162.html
« Reply #95 on: August 04, 2011, 02:59:07 pm »
Why does this matter? If you selected 1 week shipping and Randy couldn't get to it for 4 days (not 1 week), so compensated by expediting it with priority shipping, there is no noticeable difference in shipping time to you.

this^
If you're replying to a troll you are part of the problem.
I also need to follow this advice. Ignore or report, don't reply.

likwidtek

• Offline Offline
« Reply #96 on: August 04, 2011, 03:01:09 pm »
Again, my problem is that #1, it should not take 1 week to process an order.  That's silly.  If something comes up where it takes a week to process an order let me know.

Why does this matter? If you selected 1 week shipping and Randy couldn't get to it for 4 days (not 1 week), so compensated by expediting it with priority shipping, there is no noticeable difference in shipping time to you. Major retailers take up to 48 hours to process orders, so a 1 man show processing an order in 96 hours is not a shocker. The only difference is that it cost him more out of pocket to ship it to you.

Communication.  That's what matters.  I'm not alone either:

I had a problem with using one of his products and he stopped replying to my emails and so I posted a help question over there about it and he answered in minutes, so it probably wouldn't hurt to try...

I'll jump in and say I ordered their leaf-switch joystick foolishly thinking it would be built to the same mounting measurements as most standard arcade joysticks.
It is not. It is smaller. They did respond to an email, but offered no real help or the notion of an exchange or refund. I implored for them to be clearer on their website, post measurements at least, but that has been ignored. It would hurt sales! They got my $18. Never again.

I certainly wouldn't have a problem buying from him, but if you are a stickler for detail like I am, then it may be difficult getting all desired info from GGG before purchase. (But that goes for just about anyone you may buy game parts from).

i understand your situation, it always seems to take a few days longer to get stuff from GGG than it does from lizardlick or ultimarc....

I ordered a week ago and my order status is still "processing"...

I just got an order from Randy this week.  No slower than normal.  I will say though that he does not communicate too well.  I've sent emails asking questions about his products and never ever once have I had a reply, and I end up asking on the forum instead.

I know that I am new here and all but I've contacted GGG recently through their web site contact form and it took days for an answer. I ended up coming here for info and I ended up getting a different product from a different vendor. If I got an automated email from the form that I filled out saying that you guys were in the middle of moving or on vacation, ect., I would have waited it out and would not have came here to get info. I know $40 in parts is nothing but just saying, that would have been some extra beer money in your pocket.

I have to agree with likwidtek that RandyT and GGG is being extremely unresponsive.  I placed an order last week for 2 items (a trackball and a spinner), and it is just hanging out as "processing" even though my credit card was charged immediately.   This is very frustrating since the last time I placed an order with him it shipped out the next day.  I sent an email through his website and never heard anything back.

I've ordered stuff from Randy, and I love his insights in this forum, but dealing with him is hit or miss.  

Yes there are tons of people that are happy with the service but most of the comments are "What do you expect?  Good service?  Sheesh it's just a hobby"  or "He's working out of his house, cut him a break".  That's not how you run a business.  That's all.

likwidtek

• Offline Offline
« Reply #97 on: August 04, 2011, 03:04:15 pm »
7) We have no record of any emails from you whatsoever.  Checked three times.  We can't answer what we don't receive.

I call BS.  If you have a crappy mail server, I suggest you migrate to something with a 99.99% uptime SLA.  You're a small business, pay google $50 a year and get their business email service.  Their spam filter is bullet proof and you will NEVER miss an email.

If this were just a one time issue, I'd buy it.  But LOOK at all of the above quoted people with the exact same story.  The dog ate my homework excuse ain't cuttin it.

Nephasth

« Reply #98 on: August 04, 2011, 03:04:22 pm »
As much as I'm not a fan of GGG, you're pretty much out of line on this one likwidtek. You didn't even mention you received your order 3 days ago! Do you want vendors following the mail truck giving you updates at every stoplight? Yea, it didn't ship for 4 days, and there was almost no communication, but you got it in only a weeks time. Get real.

Mikezilla

• I have a hairy back and everything!
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 18, 2017, 07:06:56 pm
  • I can't see the picture darn it!!!
« Reply #99 on: August 04, 2011, 03:05:49 pm »
Meh, dont even bother arguing with him Randy. Obviously its pointless. He is a zonie, he isnt going to listen.  ::)
As much as I'm not a fan of GGG, you're pretty much out of line on this one likwidtek. You didn't even mention you received your order 3 days ago! Do you want vendors following the mail truck giving you updates at every stoplight? Yea, it didn't ship for 4 days, and there was almost no communication, but you got it in only a weeks time. Get real.

This. For damn sure.
Pictures are overrated anyway.

Donkbaca

• Our reptillian overlords would be pleased
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 09, 2012, 06:28:10 pm
    • Slim built MAME/Xbox cab
« Reply #100 on: August 04, 2011, 03:09:38 pm »
I think you have a decent point on the communication issue, a lot of people don't have as big of an issue because Randy is pretty regular here and is very accesible.  While I do think 4 days of processing is a tad long, its not a super long time, and you still got your order on time.  I wouldn't chalk that up to being slow, I would chalk it up to bad communication.

I would basically say GGG has crappy communication, PM Randy on the forums if you need answers.

likwidtek

• Offline Offline
« Reply #101 on: August 04, 2011, 03:19:19 pm »
I think you have a decent point on the communication issue, a lot of people don't have as big of an issue because Randy is pretty regular here and is very accesible.  While I do think 4 days of processing is a tad long, its not a super long time, and you still got your order on time.  I wouldn't chalk that up to being slow, I would chalk it up to bad communication.

I would basically say GGG has crappy communication, PM Randy on the forums if you need answers.

This is valid.  However how is someone supposed to know that the guy that runs GGG is even on these forums.  That's totally unprofessional.  Sure for those in the "know" that works.  But it's going to drive away newbie customers like myself. 

Also, it wasn't 4 days to process.  I ordered Monday morning and I didn't get a notification or tracking number until Friday evening.  That's 5 days.  No to mention it didn't hit a truck (at least according to the notifications until the weekend). 

Regardless.  They should have answered my emails when I asked why it took them all week to process the order.

Vigo

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #102 on: August 04, 2011, 03:24:17 pm »
I ordered Monday morning and I didn't get a notification or tracking number until Friday evening.

Well, take a look at what you get from most your mid-sized retailer online. You get one auto email that is automatically generated after you place your order. Does anyone actually hold faith in these emails?

"Your order has been received and processed. Your order should ship within the next few days."

Does really this mean anything?? Because that is what this whole rant is about, not getting a worthless auto email. :dunno

Also, it wasn't 4 days to process.  I ordered Monday morning and I didn't get a notification or tracking number until Friday evening.  That's 5 days.  No to mention it didn't hit a truck (at least according to the notifications until the weekend). 

4 Days in the business world. Morning and afternoon mean nothing because businesses have only one shipping pickup during the day.

likwidtek

• Offline Offline
« Reply #103 on: August 04, 2011, 03:27:40 pm »
Well, take a look at what you get from most your mid-sized retailer online. You get one auto email that is automatically generated after you place your order. Does anyone actually hold faith in these emails?
"Your order has been received and processed. Your order should ship within the next few days."
Does really this mean anything?? Because that is what this whole rant is about, not getting a worthless auto email. :dunno

No that's not what I'm saying.  What I'm saying is that I sent manual emails to the customer service email address twice once I finally got a tracking number.  I asked them why it took so long and why they didn't let me know there would be a delay.  I waited a day or 2 and still got no reply and sent ANOTHER email letting them know that it sucks the service was slow to get the box out the door.  That's fine but a notification would have been nice.  The slap in the face was ignoring my complaint emails.  THAT'S what really pissed me off and THAT'S why I posted on here.

Vigo

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #104 on: August 04, 2011, 03:33:38 pm »
So you really didn't have a question about where your order was, you just emailed to complain and were upset that you didn't get an apology email back.  ;D

Edit: Ok, I know I'm getting a little snarky here. Can't resist.  ;)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 03:40:21 pm by Vigo »

RandyT

• Offline Offline
    • GroovyGameGear.com
« Reply #105 on: August 04, 2011, 03:33:55 pm »

Regardless.  They should have answered my emails when I asked why it took them all week to process the order.

Perhaps the reason you didn't get the other two emails we sent is related to the reason I did not get yours.

Maybe this will put things in perspective;  You purchased two joysticks, at the lowest price anywhere, and a small bag of disconnects.  That's a net of about $4 for GGG, before operating expenses, labor, lights, supplies, you get the picture.  Still, your order got every bit of attention that we give the big ones.  Even a free shipping upgrade.  Still, no understanding that the internet is not perfect and servers fail, emails get lost, etc.

Thanks for making it all worthwhile.

FrizzleFried

• no one listens to me anyway.
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 30, 2023, 01:14:24 pm
    • Idaho Garagecade
« Reply #106 on: August 04, 2011, 03:40:40 pm »
Edit:  The owner replied to this thread.  Mentioned that it was because they were moving this weekend.  Still there have been many others on this forum and KLOV who've had very similar experiences.  My opinion, if you need it in a hurry, get it elsewhere.

WTF is with the BS likwidtek?

Here is the KLOV thread:

http://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=194600

Please indicate the "many others" that have had very similar experiences?  I see 2 who mention similar experiences... out of 21 responses... and 7 glowing responses...

That is some bush league ---That which is odiferous and causeth plants to grow--- right there bro...

I'm glad you got it worked out with Randy... but to try to misrepresent what was said over at KLOV about his business is just wrong.

EDIT: BTW - I invite you to post a BYOAC link showing these "many" BYOAC members having similar experiences with Randy and GGG...
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 03:45:34 pm by FrizzleFried »
Visit my arcade blog at: www.idahogaragecade.com (Updated 10-28-21)

FrizzleFried

• Offline Offline
    • Idaho Garagecade
Re: Groovy Game Gear sucks. Seriously. Details inside.
« Reply #107 on: August 04, 2011, 03:41:30 pm »
One week to process (not ship) an order though?  Honestly if they're that busy, then they can afford to hire more help.

Even still, if they would even reply to my repeated attempts at requesting information, I wouldn't have made this post.

I'm sure I'll get the product however their service is horrible. 

You're in the wrong hobby if a week is too long for you...

CheffoJeffo

• Cheffo's right! ---saint
  • Wiki Master
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 08, 2024, 03:49:06 pm
  • Worthless button pusher!
« Reply #108 on: August 04, 2011, 03:42:00 pm »
I think what is truly disingenuous here is that likwidtek had received the package while this thread was in progress and never posted in this thread saying that he had.

Asking for an apology regarding an order that arrived BEFORE it was promised makes likwidtek an ass.

Another example of why private sellers in this hobby maintain "will not sell to" lists.  

:whap

EDIT: And you got caught lying by Frizz ... and we all know what happens to those people.  

::)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 03:51:13 pm by CheffoJeffo »
Working: Not Enough
Projects: Too Many
Progress: None

likwidtek

• Offline Offline
« Reply #109 on: August 04, 2011, 03:42:49 pm »

Perhaps the reason you didn't get the other two emails we sent is related to the reason I did not get yours.

Maybe this will put things in perspective;  You purchased two joysticks, at the lowest price anywhere, and a small bag of disconnects.  That's a net of about $4 for GGG, before operating expenses, labor, lights, supplies, you get the picture.  Still, your order got every bit of attention that we give the big ones.  Even a free shipping upgrade.  Still, no understanding that the internet is not perfect and servers fail, emails get lost, etc.

Thanks for making it all worthwhile.

LOL I love how you're guilt tripping ME about bringing it to your attention that it sucks you ignored my emails, other people agree that you guys have communication problems.  I appreciate you upgrading my shipping.  Why did I not mention it?  Because I sure as hell didn't get a message from you saying "Hey man, sorry about X, I went ahead and upgraded your shipping."  Are you kidding me?  I would have been posting here about what a RAD thing you did.  I had NO idea that you upgraded the shipping until you posted about it here.

I can't fathom why you as a business owner don't see the validity in "Hey man, all I wanted was a heads up and not to be ignored".  

ChadTower

• Offline Offline
likwidtek has crappy communication and is slow.
« Reply #110 on: August 04, 2011, 03:43:37 pm »
I think likwidtek has crappy communication and is slow.

likwidtek

• Offline Offline
« Reply #111 on: August 04, 2011, 03:45:14 pm »
Edit:  The owner replied to this thread.  Mentioned that it was because they were moving this weekend.  Still there have been many others on this forum and KLOV who've had very similar experiences.  My opinion, if you need it in a hurry, get it elsewhere.

WTF is with the BS likwidtek?

Here is the KLOV thread:

http://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=194600

Please indicate teh "many others" that have had very similar experiences?  I see 2 who mention similar experiences... out of 21 responses... and 7 glowing response...

That is some bush league ---That which is odiferous and causeth plants to grow--- right there bro...

I'm glad you got it worked out with Randy... but to try to misrepresent what was said over at KLOV about his business is just wrong.

EDIT: BTW - I invite you to post a BYOAC link showing these "many" BYOAC members having similar experiences with Randy and GGG...

Misrepresent what?  http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=113437.msg1205902#msg1205902  <-- I copied some of the quotes form both threads HERE.

FrizzleFried

• Offline Offline
    • Idaho Garagecade
« Reply #112 on: August 04, 2011, 03:48:14 pm »
Dude...we're talking about a few DAYS... and a respected seller... not some "RAM CONTROLS" fool...

Yet another added to "the list"... jesus.. it's getting long... this hobby is getting chalk full of ripe----uvulas---.

EDIT: Thanks for the BOYAC link... how about the "many" complaining about him at KLOV?  A bit  of a stretch perhaps?  BTW... Someone saying "yeah,  it takes a couple days longer for GGG than LL" isn't a complaint... it's an observation.

Sheesh.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 03:49:48 pm by FrizzleFried »

BadMouth

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 09:14:16 pm
« Reply #113 on: August 04, 2011, 03:54:30 pm »
What I'm saying is that I sent manual emails to the customer service email address twice once I finally got a tracking number.

Which was Friday.....
....and you started this thread on Sunday.

Not even one business day had passed.  ::)

Vigo

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #114 on: August 04, 2011, 03:56:52 pm »
What I'm saying is that I sent manual emails to the customer service email address twice once I finally got a tracking number.

Which was Friday.....
....and you started this thread on Sunday.

Not even one business day had passed.  ::)

Not to mention he got the tracking number in the afternoon, so at most 2-3 business hours passed.

likwidtek

• Offline Offline
« Reply #115 on: August 04, 2011, 03:58:22 pm »
Dude...we're talking about a few DAYS... and a respected seller... not some "RAM CONTROLS" fool...

Yet another added to "the list"... jesus.. it's getting long... this hobby is getting chalk full of ripe----uvulas---.

EDIT: Thanks for the BOYAC link... how about the "many" complaining about him at KLOV?  A bit  of a stretch perhaps?  BTW... Someone saying "yeah,  it takes a couple days longer for GGG than LL" isn't a complaint... it's an observation.

Sheesh.

You guys are all stuck on the shipping.  What can't you guys understand about being pissed that there was no notification that there would be delays processing the order and when I emailed them asking why it took so long I was ignored.  

Still there have been many others on this forum and KLOV who've had very similar experiences.

What about that statement is wrong?  I copy and pasted several negative remarks pulled from both the klov post and this one.  I didn't make anything up or exaggerate.  Hell if I were Randy and there were only 2 other people with a similar "I email them and they don't reply" remark, I'd work hard as hell to fix that.  The fact that just skimming really quick I was able to pull 9 examples.  That says something.  Sure MOST people either don't care or have great experiences.  But 9 examples out of such a small sample size is saying something.

likwidtek

• Offline Offline
« Reply #116 on: August 04, 2011, 04:00:41 pm »
I've said my piece.  I'm done.  You guys can continue with your circle jerk.

CheffoJeffo

• Cheffo's right! ---saint
  • Wiki Master
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 08, 2024, 03:49:06 pm
  • Worthless button pusher!
« Reply #117 on: August 04, 2011, 04:01:31 pm »
Actually, we're all stuck on the fact that you are a whiny little dickwad who totally misrepresented the situation.

Nobody wants to deal with a whiny liar like you.

:dunno
Working: Not Enough
Projects: Too Many
Progress: None

FrizzleFried

• Offline Offline
    • Idaho Garagecade
« Reply #118 on: August 04, 2011, 04:05:37 pm »
Oh stop... if you truly were interested in Randy improving his business you'd have PMed these "suggestions" rather than disparage him and his business publicly.

The "right" thing to have done was post a "concerns" question here and KLOV asking about GGG... once a majority of folks chimed in with "they're OK" ...even if it was "they're slow but they're good"... that should be good enough to chill out a bit longer and wait for the official Randy response.

NOW if you posted and people replied with "scammers!" or something similar... then go off... but Jesus... not ONE PERSON has claimed that Randy ripped them off... right?   Slow does not = Scammer... and again... if you were truly interested in "HELPING" Randy... a PM goes MUCH further than piling on the guy publicly.

Like I said... Bush League...

FrizzleFried

• Offline Offline
    • Idaho Garagecade
« Reply #119 on: August 04, 2011, 04:07:05 pm »
Actually, we're all stuck on the fact that you are a ****** little ******* who totally misrepresented the situation.

Nobody wants to deal with a ****** **** like you.

:dunno

Don't hold back now Jeffo...

(I'll edit the quote to save saint the time)