Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Neotec NT 3602 chassis  (Read 1767 times)

deep-c

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 23, 2013, 12:18:54 pm
Neotec NT 3602 chassis
« on: September 23, 2013, 12:19:02 pm »
I have a Hydro Thunder 39" cabinet with a 36" monitor (Neotec NT-3602 chassis).  The HOT keeps blowing upon power-up; sent board out for repair after repairing myself-same issue-HOT blows and all capacitors are good.  What besides a bad neck or tube could keep doing this?  The power supply seems to be alright but what should the voltage/amperage be going from the Power supply to the monitor chassis?  I have been dealing with this for over a year and am losing the battle :censored:.  Any suggestions out there?  I have been actively seeking a replacement monitor however 36" VGAs or Tri-modes are hard to come by.

Thanks in advance for any help!

ed12

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 31, 2018, 03:44:39 pm
  • it is what it is..."Nobody Said It Was Easy"....
Re: Neotec NT 3602 chassis
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2013, 02:57:49 pm »
your yoke

and that is not a joke

the yoke is out of freq,thus driving the horz sweep out of freq
or your flyback is shot
good luck on the yoke..they are made by a of shore co. long gone

ed
Shipping something from the U.S. to Canada for repair/exchange?  Please use USPS to avoid (additional?/excessive?) shipping charges.  PM me if you have any questions.