Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: My grill has been violated  (Read 14487 times)

chopps

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 11, 2024, 06:19:30 pm
Re: My grill has been violated
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2011, 07:05:11 pm »
I bet he teabagged the handle.

hahah  :applaud:

Donkbaca

• Our reptillian overlords would be pleased
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 09, 2012, 06:28:10 pm
    • Slim built MAME/Xbox cab
« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2011, 07:11:53 pm »
He probably tea bagged the weiner and was giggling in the bushes when he saw you pick it up and chuck it on your shed

Vigo

• the Scourage of Carpathia
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+24)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 21, 2024, 08:20:28 am
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2011, 08:18:02 pm »
Well, today I found out the jerk was touching my garden hose as well.  :angry:

My wife is very particular about where the hose goes, and I don't do much with the hose myself. When she went out to water her plants, she knew instantly that the hose was used, and left hanging out in the yard with the water running.

Now my wife very is ticked too. Apparently touching other people's hoses is against the woman-code.

EDIT: No, this is not an innuendo....I really have to watch how I phrase things.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 08:19:59 pm by Vigo »

SavannahLion

• Wiki Contributor
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 19, 2015, 02:28:15 am
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2011, 08:31:43 pm »
What the Hell, did you have a lemon party in the back yard or something? The left a wiener on the grill and man handled your wifes hose? Did you check inside the shed yet? Make sure everything is still there?

Thenasty

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 09:48:23 am
    • Thenasty's Arcademania Horizontal/Vertical monitor setup.
« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2011, 08:43:51 pm »
Newscaster: "This just in, a homeless man been shot dead for violating someones Grill"  :o
Thenasty's Arcademania Horizontal/Vertical setup.
http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=26696.0

Free VGA Breakout Cable
http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=38228.0

Ultimate All in One Coin Mech write up (Make your own)
http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=19200.0

UncleMame

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 10, 2011, 08:47:29 pm
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2011, 09:07:16 pm »
Vigo,

Look on the bright side:

Having another man's weiner in your Grill......Sad, but livable

Having another man's weiner in your Girl......Too much to deal with.....

But then again, he did touch your hose.....Ugghggghgghhghg(Shivering sound from The Simpsons.....)

P.S.  I swear when I first saw the Post I thought it said "My Girl has been violated"  :laugh2:

DNA Dan

• Guys.. we're not talking gold bars here
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 02, 2017, 11:39:00 am
« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2011, 09:48:59 pm »
I bet he teabagged the handle.

hahah  :applaud:

ROFL!!!! Vigo, you might want to go smell the handle just for good measure.

Gray_Area

• -Banned-
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 23, 2013, 06:52:30 pm
  • -Banned-
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2011, 10:19:18 pm »
Just for the record.... "My Grill has Been Violated" can mean something completely different, and I was worried until I actually read the post.  ;)

Really? Given the place, I thought the cooking version was most likely, and it was the only one that came to mind.
-Banned-

Donkbaca

• Offline Offline
« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2011, 01:12:02 am »
Did you chuck the hose on the shed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vigo

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2011, 10:46:44 am »
I am thankful I have cloroxed the grill right away. Teabagging wasn't on my mind until now, the notion of my grill being teabagged just gives me the hibbily jibbilies.  :scared Thanks, guys.

I checked my shed over, and thankfully it has not been violated. Most anything of value is too heavy to move or needs a key anyway. (If anyone is interested in a Vendo soda vending machine that needs some repairs, Let me know. I think it's was a 768 or something similiar.)

Anyway, since I doubt many people would need my hose if they don't live nearby...I am pretty sure it is the Bumpuses that moved next door just a week ago on the other side of my house. They have a million dogs/cats/children/birds/foul smells/sleeveless beer stained t-shirts.I thought the wife was a man for the first couple days since she had a mullet, epic grizzle and a voice that sounded of James Earl Jones with a mouth filled with rusty nails. They don't have a grill either. I now have my prime suspects, and yes, the dude seems like the kind that would teabag a grill. Then have his children line up and teabag it as well. A family teabagging.

elkameleon

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 20, 2014, 08:31:00 pm
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2011, 10:55:38 am »
Where the hell do you live?! I think it's time to move. This all reminds me of the movie The 'Burbs. :lol

Hoopz

• Don't brand me a troublemaker!
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 09, 2024, 02:36:26 pm
  • Intellivision Rocks!
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2011, 11:09:28 am »
I am thankful I have cloroxed the grill right away. Teabagging wasn't on my mind until now, the notion of my grill being teabagged just gives me the hibbily jibbilies.  :scared Thanks, guys.

I checked my shed over, and thankfully it has not been violated. Most anything of value is too heavy to move or needs a key anyway. (If anyone is interested in a Vendo soda vending machine that needs some repairs, Let me know. I think it's was a 768 or something similiar.)

Anyway, since I doubt many people would need my hose if they don't live nearby...I am pretty sure it is the Bumpuses that moved next door just a week ago on the other side of my house. They have a million dogs/cats/children/birds/foul smells/sleeveless beer stained t-shirts.I thought the wife was a man for the first couple days since she had a mullet, epic grizzle and a voice that sounded of James Earl Jones with a mouth filled with rusty nails. They don't have a grill either. I now have my prime suspects, and yes, the dude seems like the kind that would teabag a grill. Then have his children line up and teabag it as well. A family teabagging.
Would it be a bad time to bring up that they may have jacked off on the grill grate?  I can think of a lot of bad things that they did to it.   >:D

Donkbaca

• Offline Offline
« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2011, 11:25:40 am »
That would explain the hose, tehy jacked off on the gated and then used the hose to keep their hands from getting sticky...

Rando

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 23, 2016, 07:49:31 pm
« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2011, 11:59:38 am »
This is an awful and horrible thread.

But I feel for you man.  When I read the title I assumed an animal or something got in there.  I've had bats in my outside umbrella and expect one in my grill at some point.

but for someone to USE your grill without your permission, that's harsh. My grill has doors that I could padlock which contain the tank.  I'm guessing you don't? Maybe disconect/remove the hose/valve to prevent them from being able to fire it up?  Remove the ignition system?  Hook up a camera (even a fake one) and put a sign in the grill that says they're being filmed if the grill is opened?

As for the mishandlng of your wife's hose (???) do you have a cutoff inside the house that you could switch off until she needs to use it?  Could get one installed not too expensively most likely?

As for Hot Dogs, kids like 'em, which is good cause they don't appreciate good meat anyways.  For something to try, get some Omaha Steak dogs.  Really big and tasty.  Otherwise go for the beer bratwurst, yummy. 
Rando - My build thread: http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=107741.msg1142843#msg1142843 (work slowed but still progressing!

Mikezilla

• I have a hairy back and everything!
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 18, 2017, 07:06:56 pm
  • I can't see the picture darn it!!!
« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2011, 12:22:00 pm »
Seriously, I havent laughed this hard at a thread in a long time, Vigo, Malenko, you guys are hilarious. I also love the Christmas story reference Vigo. Family teabagging!!?   :laugh2:

In all seriousness though, you need to move man. You got the Klopeks living next door. Anyone drive some garbage out to the street at night and beat the hell out of it with a shovel?  :lol
Pictures are overrated anyway.

elkameleon

• Offline Offline
« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2011, 12:36:08 pm »
You got the Klopeks living next door. Anyone drive some garbage out to the street at night and beat the hell out of it with a shovel?

+1

Vigo

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2011, 12:43:26 pm »
This is an awful and horrible thread.

But I feel for you man.  When I read the title I assumed an animal or something got in there.  I've had bats in my outside umbrella and expect one in my grill at some point.

but for someone to USE your grill without your permission, that's harsh. My grill has doors that I could padlock which contain the tank.  I'm guessing you don't? Maybe disconect/remove the hose/valve to prevent them from being able to fire it up?  Remove the ignition system?  Hook up a camera (even a fake one) and put a sign in the grill that says they're being filmed if the grill is opened?

As for the mishandlng of your wife's hose (???) do you have a cutoff inside the house that you could switch off until she needs to use it?  Could get one installed not too expensively most likely?

As for Hot Dogs, kids like 'em, which is good cause they don't appreciate good meat anyways.  For something to try, get some Omaha Steak dogs.  Really big and tasty.  Otherwise go for the beer bratwurst, yummy. 

Thanks, Rando! My grill does not have a lock unfortunately. As for the hose, my house has some older steel pluming in that area; no cutoff. It's on my "to do" list to update that section of plumbing, but it was low on my list. Maybe I need to escalate that job up a bit. I know the person who used to live there just removed the valve handle completely. that might be a temporary solution. I am also thinking of hooking up my infrared webcam out my window to record any grill abuse in action.

Vigo

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2011, 12:46:05 pm »
Where the hell do you live?! I think it's time to move. This all reminds me of the movie The 'Burbs. :lol

Seriously, I havent laughed this hard at a thread in a long time, Vigo, Malenko, you guys are hilarious. I also love the Christmas story reference Vigo. Family teabagging!!?   :laugh2:

In all seriousness though, you need to move man. You got the Klopeks living next door. Anyone drive some garbage out to the street at night and beat the hell out of it with a shovel?  :lol

Thanks guys! I am actually planning on moving as soon as I have a new job lined up. I'm in Downtown St. Paul. Big enough downtown to have shady folk around everywhere, but small enough that we really don't have worry about anything too serious, just wierd ass creepers about.

At least The 'Burbs had Tom Hanks from back when he was funny. My only funny neighbor is the guy who goes up and down the street talking to himself all day. To anyone he sees he will inevitably shout "Shut the ---fudgesicle--- up, Cracker!" regardless of the person's race, and regardless of the fact that they didn't ever say anything.

We also have a very obese woman panhandler with a shaved head who will run up to you screaming "I'm a lady! I'm a lady!" Then asks for $6.50 for transport to a homeless shelter. I then point out that there is a shelter 2 blocks away and she goes on some story about how they abuse her there since she is, in her own words, a "sexy homeless person".  :puke  She owns her own place down the street, and she is too damn fat to be homeless or needy. She is also the most unattractive person in a 3 mile radius.

elkameleon

• Offline Offline
« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2011, 02:51:57 pm »
HAHA! I'm from just north of Mankato, but my grandmother lived in St. Paul for years, I saw all kinds of crazy ---steaming pile of meadow muffin--- when I visited her that you don't normally see down here, and she treated it like it was everyday stuff!

Vigo

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #59 on: June 02, 2011, 03:47:23 pm »
I knew you were from MN from other posts, just didn't know how close you were.  :cheers: Yeah, St. Paul is filled with all sorts of crazy. The first night we stayed at our house, a police chase had ended in our front lawn. Over 12 cop cars and the police spilling up the curb and into my lawn. I was a pretty big deal too, because they were on my lawn for hours afterward. I didn't think I would be hosting a party that quickly.  ::)

RayB

• I'm not wearing pants! HA!
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 31, 2024, 12:42:45 am
  • There's my post
    • RayB.com
« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2011, 04:30:15 pm »
Frankly (pun intended), I don't get how people can use your stuff without you noticing. Is your yard fenced? Is it happening when you're away all day?

Getchyerself one of these:
http://www.dealextreme.com/p/standalone-rechargeable-wireless-3g-remote-pan-tilt-1-3mp-cctv-camera-with-8-ir-night-vision-tf-59594?utm_source=dx&utm_medium=edm&utm_content=sku59594&utm_campaign=20110528&r=90000095

Actually, just lock the grill and hose.

NO MORE!!

J_K_M_A_N

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 08:26:10 am
« Reply #61 on: June 02, 2011, 05:28:15 pm »
Move out to Burnsville. Less grill violators here. :) And no one has touched my hose in a long time. (Including the wife. :hissy:)

J_K_M_A_N

elkameleon

• Offline Offline
« Reply #62 on: June 02, 2011, 05:37:47 pm »
HAHA! Burnsville is nice too, used to live in Apple Valley.

UncleMame

• Offline Offline
« Reply #63 on: June 02, 2011, 07:44:25 pm »
Yeah man, I'd have to agree - Definately time to move. 

Unsolicited drive by meathandling and hose touching = time to move.  Sounds like a bad episode of Aqua-teen hunger force.......Poor meatwad.......

Donkbaca

• Offline Offline
« Reply #64 on: June 02, 2011, 07:55:57 pm »
Nah, don't move.  Now if you and your wife come home and find a stranger has taken a ---steaming pile of meadow muffin--- in your master bath, then definitely move...

UncleMame

• Offline Offline
« Reply #65 on: June 02, 2011, 08:28:19 pm »
You know, just as an afterthought......If the prime suspects are really the "Bumpusses"/Two-tooth charlies, I think you might be able to know right away if they teabagged the grill.  They may not have been smart enough to realize to teabag it AFTER the grill Cooled off.  Check if they're walking like they got "sack burn"...... ;)

DNA Dan

• Guys.. we're not talking gold bars here
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 02, 2017, 11:39:00 am
« Reply #66 on: June 02, 2011, 10:14:24 pm »
I don't know if that's definitve proof. Perhaps they just don't wash their arse? :-\

I think it's time to cue this up...
http://www.maniacworld.com/squirrel-vs-penguin.htm

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 21, 2024, 11:59:54 pm
  • Your Post's Soul is MINE!!! .......Again??
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #67 on: June 03, 2011, 07:39:55 am »
What the Hell, did you have a lemon party in the back yard or something? The left a wiener on the grill and man handled your wifes hose? Did you check inside the shed yet? Make sure everything is still there?

Yeah you really need to check.  What with all these grill-violating, wiener-sticking, hose-grabbing shenanigans, you should really check to make sure nobody has been messing with your Hoe's. 

ChadTower

• Chief Kicker - Nobody's perfect, including me. Fantastic body.
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 19, 2022, 12:01:54 pm
« Reply #68 on: June 03, 2011, 11:10:10 am »
I'm with you Howard. For a second there, I thought someone had rocked his face, Bon Jovi style.

I nearly peed myself a little trying not to LOL this where I'm sitting.   :cheers:

I clicked on the link expecting to hear someone top tanked his grill.

Vigo

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2011, 01:03:01 pm »
Move out to Burnsville. Less grill violators here. :) And no one has touched my hose in a long time. (Including the wife. :hissy:)

J_K_M_A_N
HAHA! Burnsville is nice too, used to live in Apple Valley.

Haha! Actually, thats one of the areas we are looking to move too. Somewhere in the whole Burnsville, Apple Valley, Lakeville Area. I'm def. looking forward to living in a place where grills may roam free without the fear of being violated and teabagged.

Gray_Area

• -Banned-
  • Offline Offline
  • -Banned-
« Reply #70 on: June 05, 2011, 07:01:41 am »
You got the Klopeks living next door. Anyone drive some garbage out to the street at night and beat the hell out of it with a shovel?

+1

Klopeks from south Atlanta sounds more like....

Thanks guys! I am actually planning on moving as soon as I have a new job lined up. I'm in Downtown St. Paul.

All these years of A Prairie Home Companion had me thinking otherwise....
-Banned-

Vigo

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #71 on: June 06, 2011, 11:03:16 am »

+1

Klopeks from south Atlanta sounds more like....

I'm still trying to figure out why they have 3 garbage removal services right now. They have 3 garbage cans from 3 companies out on the curb. Dispersing evidence?

Thanks guys! I am actually planning on moving as soon as I have a new job lined up. I'm in Downtown St. Paul.

All these years of A Prairie Home Companion had me thinking otherwise....

Haha, well St. Paul is a nice place, they just like to confine us "undesirables" to a few specific locations. At least we are not Minneapolis. Bunch of unbathed hipsters riding around on "tall bikes"  ;D

elkameleon

• Offline Offline
« Reply #72 on: June 06, 2011, 11:37:05 am »
I'm not exactly sure what thats suppose to mean... are you saying we are 5 years behind the rest of the world? :dunno

ChadTower

• Offline Offline
« Reply #73 on: April 09, 2013, 12:04:15 pm »

Since Hoopz brought it back up in another thread...

...this topic should be reviewed by all one more time.

Hoopz

• Don't brand me a troublemaker!
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 09, 2024, 02:36:26 pm
  • Intellivision Rocks!
« Reply #74 on: April 09, 2013, 03:28:42 pm »
Whatever happened to Mikezilla?  Did I miss something about him not posting anymore?

yotsuya

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 12:03:57 am
  • 2014 UCA Winner, 2014, 2015, 2016 ZapCon Winner
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,137636.msg1420628.html
« Reply #75 on: April 09, 2013, 03:33:33 pm »
I bet they finally just blocked the entire Internet at his work.
***Build what you dig, bro. Build what you dig.***

Vigo

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #76 on: April 09, 2013, 03:37:09 pm »
I bet they finally just blocked the entire Internet at his work.

:laugh2: :laugh2:

I guess taking away his pictures wasn't enough, they had to take the words too.

Too bad, I miss having Mike around here. Donkbaca quickly dissappeared as well. I still chuckle everytime I think about his anti-Moon Patrol and Centipede tirades.

ChadTower

• Offline Offline
« Reply #77 on: April 09, 2013, 04:32:56 pm »

I bet he tried to misuse the wrong man's grill and now he's gone.

Gray_Area

• -Banned-
  • Offline Offline
  • -Banned-
« Reply #78 on: April 11, 2013, 08:18:46 pm »
My occasional, or maybe incidental, dyslexia always has me seeing 'my girl has been violated'.....and then I remember the thread.....
-Banned-

Dervacumen

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 13, 2019, 10:11:11 pm
  • Home of Three Squares dice game
    • Beaker Games
« Reply #79 on: April 11, 2013, 09:50:50 pm »
I don't know if I should admit this, but I think of this thread at least 20 times a year while I grill.  On my OWN grill, thank you.   And EVERY SINGLE TIME I make a hotdog, grilled or not.  And then I always think of a friend who once siad "I don't give a <bleep> who cooks on my grill.  If I don't have to do it and the food's good, hey go for it.  When I relayed this story, he just looked at me weird. ???
Vigo's created a legacy at the Dervacumen house.
Bringing to life a child's imagination.