Main > Consoles

Has anyone done this...

(1/2) > >>

Mooters:
has anyone ever made a super nintendo cartridge to pc converter?  ???  If so will you please tell me so i might try to do it? [glow= green,2,300] PLEASE[/glow]

Thanks for your time. :)

Jakobud:
Hmmm... so are you wanting to use a SNES emulator to play the game?  I dont understand exactly why you want to do this, maybe just for the fun of it, but you know there are roms you can use to play the game.  And if you own the game cartridge it's legal to own it's corresponding rom.

DarkKobold:
I know that there exists a bunch that allow you to dump the contents of the rom... If you have a one-of-a-kind SNES game, then obviously everyone would benefit from you getting one. Otherwise, no system I know of emulates a system directly from the cart rom.  

If you are just planning on dumping, its probably a bad idea. The rom scene is flooded with bad and overdumps.

DAmnb:
Just get a SuperWildcard if its romdumping your after, still like stated there is a whole lot of games dumped so check goodsnes before getting any hardware  :P

Jakobud:
Anyways I'm quite sure that if you look up GoodSNES or Tosec stuff you will find that every single SNES game in existence has already been dumped (unless you have some secret proto game or something).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version