Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Question for Owners of a Mortal Kombat?  (Read 1629 times)

rmusick

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 12, 2017, 09:15:41 pm
Question for Owners of a Mortal Kombat?
« on: May 02, 2011, 04:39:03 pm »
I assume this is the right place for this question..it involves cabinets and they are wood LOL.  OK The plans for the MK Kab  that are on Jakobud:
http://www.jakobud.com/plan.php?id=19
Are these correct?

This is going to be my next project. 
Thanks

elkameleon

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 20, 2014, 08:31:00 pm
Re: Question for Owners of a Mortal Kombat?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 05:19:30 pm »
I'm gonna be honest right off the bat, I downloaded a bunch of the plans off that site just to check it out, and they are utter crap, I don't know how you could build anything from those generic "plans". I should know, i'm an industrial designer and I make production drawings all the live long day. I drew up my (originally) virtua fighter cabinet in solidworks, and I included all the details, what each individual panel dimensions are, even corner radii... My opinion is that I would only use them for reference, not to build from... but that's me, and i'm anal as ---steaming pile of meadow muffin--- about that stuff.