Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Outrun Cab Salvage (Dash complete. Speakers in the seats upgrade)  (Read 76726 times)

GameKing

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 22, 2014, 04:03:54 am
Re: Outrun Cab Salvage (Dash complete. Speakers in the seats upgrade)
« Reply #160 on: July 16, 2012, 02:29:57 am »
 :applaud: :applaud: very nice machine you have built I like it a lot with the gta/outrun theme I want one too ;D
Check Out my King's building project: Donkey Kong, My Game Room

Spitfire

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 05, 2023, 07:55:31 am
« Reply #161 on: July 16, 2012, 08:01:08 am »
Hi Gbeef, ur work is amazing and I am inspired to improving the look of my driving cabs. Would it possible to get a copy of ur artwork files to use on my machines here in Australia? Thx in advance Joe

gbeef

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 22, 2018, 03:32:26 pm
    • arcadepix.com
« Reply #162 on: July 20, 2012, 01:05:52 pm »
Hi sorry this artwork is a custom job for myself would like to keep it that way. But i will be doing some artwork in the future for public access. Or if you want you can always commission me to do something. Im on a break right now but I'm opening my list for the fall.

My cabs
4 Player Arcade
X-men Arcade Remixed
My Pin Cab Attack of the PINZ cab
My Racing Cabinet Cab [URL=http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=

ant2

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 26, 2024, 02:36:51 pm
« Reply #163 on: February 26, 2013, 04:56:34 pm »
Lovely clean looking cab. Artwork looks amazing. Be good if you could Upload a game list at some point

Xiaou2

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 12, 2023, 05:41:19 pm
  • NOM NOM NOM
« Reply #164 on: March 02, 2013, 07:55:10 am »
Re: The static discharge...

If I were you, I would ground anything and everything that the player touches... such as the steering wheel,
pedals, control panel, and possibly buttons.   This may require the use of some thin metal inserts & or strips..
which you then can attach a grounding bolt, and ground all the wires to the cabinet strip... then out the ground plug.

At best, all you could do for the Ipac for safety is make a metal mesh cage.  However, thats more for static in the air, and
to protect anything from dropping on it.

You want to stop the static at the controls, and cabinet, before the surges can get anywhere near the electronics.