Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Help with setting up MP3 Jukebox  (Read 3902 times)

AlienInferno

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 12, 2024, 03:45:03 pm
Help with setting up MP3 Jukebox
« on: March 29, 2011, 04:18:48 am »
I haven't built a cab yet.  Still just enjoying playing with MA on my computer.  But I'm trying to set up the MP3 Jukebox with either iTunes or Winamp.  Could someone explain how to do this?  The only option it will let me change in preferences is the executable location.  It also does not show up in my list of emulators after I close out of preferences.  So what am I doing wrong?

CoolBreeze22

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 25, 2011, 08:38:01 am
Re: Help with setting up MP3 Jukebox
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 08:39:27 am »
Make sure in Preferences, that under the Display Order tab, that under Emulator Display Order that MP3 Jukebox is in that list.  It is located at the very bottom of my list, also verify that you are putting the .exe file in the right Emulator Configuration.  Also, what version of MA are you using?

Also, try this.  Select MP3 Jukebox in the Emulator Configuration tab, and then under Executable location, select your windows media player, to see if we can get it to show up.  Usually it is under C:\program files\windows media player.  Once you have the .exe selected, hit close in the bottom right corner and then when it reboots, select no and see if MP3 Jukebox shows.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 08:45:07 am by CoolBreeze22 »
Don't be part of the Problem, be part of the Solution!
Failure is only a temporary setback on the road to success!
~R2

AlienInferno

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 12, 2024, 03:45:03 pm
Re: Help with setting up MP3 Jukebox
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 02:21:23 pm »
@CoolBreeze22

Thank you.  It's working now.  I just didn't have it listed in the display order list.  I knew it had to be something simple I was missing.  Added it to the list and it's working now.