Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Black Arcade Machine  (Read 11859 times)

clickaus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 11, 2017, 04:20:47 am
Black Arcade Machine
« on: March 24, 2011, 12:41:06 am »
Hey guys
I was just wondering if anybody has a black arcade machine image that I could use to replace the blue one in my theme .
Or if someone could tell me a theme that has one in it so I can download and use. I have seen one in a theme before but I can't find it now.
I need the machine and bezels (vertical and horizontal)
Any help would be great

metallimaniac

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 22, 2012, 05:11:08 pm
    • DebugStation
Re: Black Arcade Machine
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 08:46:08 am »
if you're any good at photoshop (doesn't take much anyway, lol) you can open up the image of the blue cabinet and play with the hue and saturation to make it black

shark01

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 04, 2014, 01:50:05 pm
Re: Black Arcade Machine
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 03:09:41 pm »
It may not be top professional quality or anything like that, but I happened to of done just what you asked with the cabinet.

This literally just took me a couple mins once I figured out what panel to open in Gimp, and it is my very first time that I have ever tried to change the color of an object like this, so I did it hastily and it is not perfect, but it was good enough for what I needed to do with it.

I also changed the layout of the colors on the control panel to match my personal MAME cab.

Might as well share it, but I am not taking requests for more colors or anything. Again, this took me less than 5mins and was my first attempt at such as task, and all using a free program.

Here you go: