Main > Main Forum

RAM Controls

<< < (2/50) > >>

VanillaGorilla:
This is just sad.  :cry: I've no reason to fell taken advantage of personally, my dealings with dave/ram have been stellar, but the last thing the community needs is to be taken advantage of. It just ain't right. There must be some behavioral health issues at play, or a family stressor. Such a shame, I thought he was a well intentioned guy, but the spreadsheet tells the tale. Looks like plain fraud, especially when you consider the Star Wars cockpit cabs that he has 'sold'.

Hoopz:

--- Quote from: bkenobi on March 04, 2011, 11:28:40 am ---spreadsheet linkie no workie

--- End quote ---
It's a Google Doc that's being shared so you'll need a Google account to sign in to in order to see it.

Or else CheffoJeffo updated the link and it wasn't working properly before but is now.   :dunno

Crayola:
Dave is definitly ripping people off. This has been going on for a few months on the KLOV
forum. 28k is just the tip of the iceburg. They are beginning to organize to go after him
from a criminal/civil pov I believe.

Stay as far away from Ram Controls as you can.

Crayola

bkenobi:

--- Quote from: Hoopz on March 04, 2011, 01:11:10 pm ---
--- Quote from: bkenobi on March 04, 2011, 11:28:40 am ---spreadsheet linkie no workie

--- End quote ---
It's a Google Doc that's being shared so you'll need a Google account to sign in to in order to see it.

Or else CheffoJeffo updated the link and it wasn't working properly before but is now.   :dunno

--- End quote ---
Yeah, apparently my work filters Google spreadsheets due to "inappropriate content".  Whatever.   :dunno

RayB:
This is very sad and disappointing. Dave's engineering and meticulousness is beyond reproach (from what I have seen in photographs and customer's reviews). To lose that kind of contribution to this hobby is a major loss regardless of the cause.

I wish Dave would reach out to locals and just ask for help, if, you know... he's in "trouble". (I don't mean like begging for money, but help getting orders out and dealt with to relieve whatever stress has him over his head). Of course, a sane person would shut down taking orders until such problems are remedied, so some of my sympathy here isn't fully deserved.
 :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version