Main > Main Forum

RAM Controls

(1/50) > >>

CheffoJeffo:
I received a PM from Channelmaniac, who is also a moderator over at KLOV, letting me know that it looks like RAM Controls may be on a similar route previously travelled by SlikStik. Lots of orders outstanding -- almost $25K worth last I checked.

I have updated the RAM Controls listing in the wiki with a warning and link to the thread over at KLOV.

Link to big thread on KLOV

Link To Google Spreadsheet Listing People Missing Orders

You can email rippedoffbyramcontrols@gmail.com to add your name to the spreadsheet.

I hate these kind of threads and hate to see this happen, particularly on this scale. I have done well by Dave, but then the same was true of my dealings with Christian.

:badmood:

ark_ader:

--- Quote from: CheffoJeffo on March 04, 2011, 11:11:31 am ---I received a PM from Channelmaniac, who is also a moderator over at KLOV, letting me know that it looks like RAM Controls may be on a similar route previously travelled by SlikStik. Lots of orders outstanding -- almost $25K worth last I checked.

I have updated the RAM Controls listing in the wiki with a warning and link to the thread over at KLOV.

Link to big thread on KLOV

Link To Google Spreadsheet Listing People Missing Orders

You can email rippedoffbyramcontrols@gmail.com to add your name to the spreadsheet.

I hate these kind of threads and hate to see this happen, particularly on this scale. I have done well by Dave, but then the same was true of my dealings with Christian.

:badmood:

--- End quote ---

Well I hope you accusation is accurate, as Dave has always kept his word.

If you are wrong about this...... ::)

bkenobi:
spreadsheet linkie no workie

milhouse:
That's too bad.  Their work his high quality.  I receive an order about 2 weeks ago from them.  Took a couple of weeks to get to me, and I initiated a paypal dispute to make sure I got it, but it did get here. Maybe I am just one of the lucky ones?

CheffoJeffo:

--- Quote from: ark_ader on March 04, 2011, 11:27:20 am ---Well I hope you accusation is accurate, as Dave has always kept his word.

If you are wrong about this...... ::)

--- End quote ---

I made no accusations whatsoever -- just relaying the news from KLOV.

We know for fact that there are BYOACers who have still not received orders, and for more than Star Wars yokes, so I'm not sure how you can claim that Dave always keeps his word.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version