Main > Consoles

dreamcast maracas where to find cheap

(1/2) > >>

Shieldwolf:
So I went to peurto rico and on a whim stopped at the local babbages. While i was there, I found every dreamcast game you can think of new for between 5 to 15 dollars. So I Bought them all  ;D

As I was checking out I asked if they had the maracas and of course they did  new in box ;D and I bought them 9.99  :o :o ;D ;D

I now need to find another set of maracas under 30 dollars and a dreamcast lightgun star fire under 15 any suggestions.

pointdablame:
go back to puerto rico???  :-\

Seriously, good luck. I've looked for some maracas too and have not had the heart to spend the money on them. Maybe you can find a deal on eBay but they usually go for way too much. Searching local stores may bring up something, or trying to find someone who has them. But other than that, go back and get another set. And get one for me  ;D

Sry I can't be much more of a help, but if someone does know where to get maracas cheap, please let me know too.

SirPoonga:
Ebay, they go for about $40.

lik-sang has them for $29.99.  EMS is a good company, they make the best PS2 to USB adaptor.

Dave_K.:

--- Quote from: Shieldwolf on August 23, 2003, 09:52:15 pm ---As I was checking out I asked if they had the maracas and of course they did  new in box ;D and I bought them 9.99  :o :o ;D ;D

--- End quote ---

Were they the original Sega maracas? or 3rd party?  The original maracas usually go for $60-$70.  The 3rd party ones go for around $30-$40.  I've herd the 3rd party ones (like the cha cha maracas) aren't as accurate (which could make the game more frustrating than anything else).  I bit the bullet long ago and bough 2 pairs of original sega ones when they first came out.

Lilwolf:
Go back and buy some more...  I'll buy two from you if you do!  

Anyone have any luck with the 3rd party ones?  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version