Software Support > Automated Projects

MRotate5 (Bug fixed. Download V 1.0.1)

<< < (14/14)

DaOld Man:
Hi Marco!! Good to hear from you.
If you use that drive you linked to, you will need to buy the USB PIC board I mentioned earlier.
You can then use MRotate5 to operate that USB board.
Be glad to help anyway i can.
Good luck with your project, and I like that monitor frame, did you make it or buy it ready made?

Marcoqwerty:

--- Quote from: DaOld Man on January 12, 2022, 11:48:24 pm ---If you use that drive you linked to, you will need to buy the USB PIC board I mentioned earlier.

--- End quote ---

Perfect clear!

--- Quote from: DaOld Man on January 12, 2022, 11:48:24 pm ---Be glad to help anyway i can.

--- End quote ---

:notworthy: :notworthy: thank you again!

--- Quote from: DaOld Man on January 12, 2022, 11:48:24 pm ---Good luck with your project, and I like that monitor frame, did you make it or buy it ready made?

--- End quote ---

This is a Frame that i saw on fb marketplace looks interesting and help me to have more clear the idea to make a rotary monitor; my cab actually already have a rotary system but its made by wood then its not confortable to rotate; also i have to remove the monitor to manually rotate it.

This looks like interesting because the frame is embedded and i could rotate only thank few DC motors (or only one??).

PS: Sorry to post it on the wrong section, feel free to remove these posts i will open a new 3D when im able to start the project :notworthy:

DaOld Man:

--- Quote from: Marcoqwerty on January 13, 2022, 11:21:23 am ---
PS: Sorry to post it on the wrong section, feel free to remove these posts i will open a new 3D when im able to start the project :notworthy:

--- End quote ---

No problem man, but starting a new thread dedicated to your project may make it more attractive to folks just scanning through.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version