Software Support > Automated Projects

MRotate5 (Bug fixed. Download V 1.0.1)

<< < (13/14) > >>

darthpaul:
It would be cooler, I'll start thinking about redesigning a few things.

DaOld Man:

--- Quote from: darthpaul on August 22, 2020, 02:23:26 pm ---It would be cooler, I'll start thinking about redesigning a few things.

--- End quote ---

Cool.
I was thinking that a 3 pin encoder can be used with this chip to give positions. Just something to think about.
I will try to set up a test rig and experiment.
maybe we need to start another thread?

pixel.arcade:
Hello DaOld Man
Project with USB show. I will read the topic to start buying parts. ;)

DaOld Man:

--- Quote from: pixel.arcade on September 08, 2020, 01:05:21 pm ---Hello DaOld Man
Project with USB show. I will read the topic to start buying parts. ;)

--- End quote ---

Great man! Cant wait to see your results, and holler if I can help.

Marcoqwerty:
 Ehiii DUDE!!!!! how are you!!!!  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:  :notworthy: :notworthy:

Im super happy to see youre involded again in an amazing project that im interested in   :notworthy:

After a long time (did you remember the ICECADE while you help me A LOT to write a mini scrip to rotate screen by a button?) i decide to jump in another small project to upgrade my grand son coin-op to, finally play at GUNSMOKE in a correct way (vertically).

Yes, my idea its to made a rotating monitor that rotate every time a vertical game its selected and the same for the horizontal.

From what i read its not a easy to do, i read all your beginner guide and printed it to go more deep on the (really) "basic knowledge" about motor and stuff, and also i think to understand that your software help me also to interface mame games and give them correct input rotation (based on games ini?)

Im not too much able to create by myself circuit board because im not a pro on these stuff so i was looking to buy a motor control interface that help me about "electronic connection" like the one posted here http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,110083.msg1173456.html#msg1173456 , this could be useful to interface your software and other components and let talk them in a correct way?

I will show the "cage" who actually buy for this project and that fit correctly for my size, monitor its a 22" crt so pretty heavy to rotate.

Thank you a lot again, i cant explain how you was amazing with my other project!!!!  :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version