Main > Software Forum

New ControllerRemap utility, 7/11/13 update available (Version 0.0.11)

<< < (2/47) > >>

drventure:
I haven't worked with Daphne yet, but I believe JoyToKey makes use of JoystickIDs, which typically won't change even if you unplug the controller, plug it back in later, and plug other controllers in in conjunction with it. BUT to set JoystickID's effectively, you really need to grab a copy of JoyIDs.

But, it sounds like there's enough interest that I'll go ahead and clean this up and put it up online for some peer review  :)

I'll post back when I've got it a little farther along

Thanks for the comments, guys!

Bender:
This sounds great!
I have a big project for down the road that this is going to be essential for, I have always been concerned about how I'd over come disconnecting and reconnecting devices and not have the MAME controls all f*ed up
Keep us posted!

NickG:
+1 interested party

animatorJustin:
+1 very, very interested. Trying to get wireless xbox controllers to work... :banghead: 

Bender:

--- Quote from: animatorJustin on January 23, 2011, 09:57:18 pm ---+1 very, very interested. Trying to get wireless xbox controllers to work... :banghead: 

--- End quote ---

oh yeah, that too, I've given up on that cause when the computer doesn't detect the controller all my settings are off in mame

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version