Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Cheap arcade cabinets for sale in St. Louis area  (Read 3964 times)

Todd

• Trade Count: (0)
Cheap arcade cabinets for sale in St. Louis area
« on: March 19, 2002, 01:58:11 pm »
I have a handful of arcade cabinets that I need to get rid of because they are taking up valuable storage space.  These cabinets are gutted, with only wiring and power supplies left in them.  I have two Berzerk cabinets,  one Xevious cabinet that somone converted to Capcom Bowling.  One cabinet that was converted to Terra Cresta, can't make out what it was originally.  One generic looking cabinet that was originally Pleiads.  And one Sprint 2.  This is actually the whole game, monitor and all, comes with two boards, one does not work, and the other one works when it wants to, which is not often.  I think it just need new eeproms.  
$25 a piece.  I need to get rid of these hopefully by the end of the month because I have other stuff that needs to go in the storage area that these are taking up space in.
If interested reply or even better, send me an email at jollyinc@swbell.net.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by 1026619200 »

Todd

Re: Cheap arcade cabinets for sale in St. Louis ar
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2002, 12:56:25 pm »
Ok, how about this.  Free arcade cabinets in St. Louis.  I really need to get these out of my way so I'm willing to give them up for free.  I'd rather do that than have to destroy them and throw them away.  Again if interested, reply here or better yet send me an email to jollyinc@swbell.net
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by 1026619200 »

tom61

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 18, 2017, 12:46:56 am
Re:Cheap arcade cabinets for sale in St. Louis area
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2002, 03:32:54 pm »
Someone who doesn't quite understand the boards 'reported' this post instead of replying said:
Comment by reporting user: HELLO I FROM MEXICO I NEED TO KNOW IF YOU CAN SEND ME THAT MACHINES TO MY COUNTRY I IN MEXICO MONTERREY NUEVO LEON....AND HOW IS THE COST??...SEND ME EMAIL IN   V1BA@HOTMAIL.COM   PLEASE OK?  GOD BLESS YOU MY MAN.   8-)=)

SNAAAKE

• -Banned-
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 21, 2004, 03:44:18 am
  • Banned for abusive postings.
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2002, 05:22:44 pm »
hahahahah........funniest mexican reply ever.....

if this is not funny then what IS ? ? ?

"GOD BLESS YOU MY MAN"  :P

nullb0y

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 27, 2023, 04:37:32 pm
  • Who wants some?
    • antinull
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2002, 09:37:07 pm »
could you ship me then working new ep rom cab?
Alright. Who wants some? Who's next? Huh? How 'bout it? Who wants some? Huh? Who wants to have a little? You.
  You want some more? Huuuh? You want a little? Do ya? Huh? You want some more? Huh? Huh? Hh!