Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: question about coin mechs  (Read 656 times)

TechDante

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 07, 2011, 07:24:47 pm
question about coin mechs
« on: December 27, 2010, 09:36:38 am »
hey i just got hold of cashflow 126 coin mech from eBay, but it did not come with a facesure for a coin door. was wondering where i could get hold of one or if i should wait for ebay to deliver teh goods

many thanks
--- END OF LINE ---

lilshawn

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 12:48:34 pm
  • I break stuff...then fix it...sometimes
Re: question about coin mechs
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 04:39:41 pm »
the 126 coin acceptor is more for a change machine, and thus would have the acceptor entries stamped into the front or a specially molded part for the machine. i am an expert by no means but, i guess it could be fitted to anything should you feel inclined.

i believe a mounting plate for a "111" might just fit. it looks about the same and is a little more common. there was a front and a top entry for the coins. you will have to take a look at the one you have.

TechDante

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 07, 2011, 07:24:47 pm
Re: question about coin mechs
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2010, 02:43:44 pm »
i was supplied with both fitting for top and front loading of the coin mech . and yes i had heard that the 111 faceier did fit thank you for clarifying this
--- END OF LINE ---