Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Who could make me something like this?  (Read 2234 times)

ZaxxonForever

• Trade Count: (0)
Who could make me something like this?
« on: March 26, 2002, 06:39:21 pm »
I'm not really interested in building this myself, but I would gladly pay someone to do this. I would like a control panel (same size as the hotrod) with a trackball, spinner, 3 buttons and a tron-like (or gorf-like) trigger joystick. The key is the trigger joystick. Most of the games I liked (tron, gorf, front line, forgotten worlds) require this kind of joystick, yet no one seems to be including these in the newer control panels being sold. Thanks for any info!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by 1026619200 »

toad

Re: Who could make me something like this?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2002, 08:48:22 pm »
Aren't you the one that was looking for someone to build you a steering wheel control panel a while back?  Your handle and reluctance to build one yourself just sounds familiar....

Ever find someone to build you the steering wheel cp, and if so how did it work out?

Sorry if I got the wrong guy, I was just curious how it turned out.

toad

Rick Osborn

Re: Who could make me something like this?
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2002, 08:26:44 am »
Having all those various controls on a panel the size of a Hotrod is going to be a VERY tight fit.  Don't know where you'd put the trackball AND a spinner plus a trigger joystick.  

Good luck though!

Rick

I'm not really interested in building this myself, but I would gladly pay someone to do this. I would like a control panel (same size as the hotrod) with a trackball, spinner, 3 buttons and a tron-like (or gorf-like) trigger joystick. The key is the trigger joystick. Most of the games I liked (tron, gorf, front line, forgotten worlds) require this kind of joystick, yet no one seems to be including these in the newer control panels being sold. Thanks for any info!!