Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: 32/64bit Groovy Arcade Linux LiveCD/Install  (Read 140924 times)

dmarcum99

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 21, 2020, 12:02:36 am
Re: 32/64bit Groovy Arcade Linux LiveCD/Install
« Reply #200 on: August 01, 2011, 09:49:12 pm »
 :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I figured I'd take the easy way out and swap out with the drive that booted the livecd successfully on my living room pc.  SAME RESULT!!!!  (invalid loop location) AAAAHHHHHH!!!!   :hissy:
So it has to be my mobo chipset (amd 785G)...right?
AND...it does lock up the keyboard upon the error.  I can't use the keyboard and I'm forced to reboot.  So...I can't attempt any console commands.

**edit** switching out to a PS keyboard allows the keyboard to function after the error.
attached are the same log files as before, but these were taken after hooking up the DVD drive that worked previously on another PC....and a PS2 keyboard attached:

« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 10:38:31 pm by dmarcum99 »

Calamity

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 14, 2024, 05:26:05 am
  • Quote me with care
« Reply #201 on: August 05, 2011, 04:16:33 am »
I figured I'd take the easy way out and swap out with the drive that booted the livecd successfully on my living room pc.  SAME RESULT!!!!  (invalid loop location) AAAAHHHHHH!!!!   :hissy:

Just in case, try booting with -nomsi, it's one of the options in grub menu.
Important note: posts reporting GM issues without a log will be IGNORED.
Steps to create a log:
 - From command line, run: groovymame.exe -v romname >romname.txt
 - Attach resulting romname.txt file to your post, instead of pasting it.

CRT Emudriver, VMMaker & Arcade OSD downloads, documentation and discussion:  Eiusdemmodi

dmarcum99

• Offline Offline
« Reply #202 on: August 06, 2011, 10:55:49 am »
just tried both -nomsi options but same result as before.  I've tried to research the invalid loop location error, but it's been spotty.  Some got it to work by swapping dvd/cd drives, some like me, weren't successful.

dmarcum99

• Offline Offline
« Reply #203 on: August 12, 2011, 03:37:10 pm »
Had a thought an wondered what you guys think:

If I take my hard drive from the cab and temporarily move it to the pc that the live cd worked with.
Can I do the install from that pc and move the hard drive back to my cab afterward?  I didn't know if the hard drive install created a hardware config that would conflict when switching to different hardware...??

bitbytebit

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 02, 2019, 11:07:16 am
    • The Groovy Organization
« Reply #204 on: August 14, 2011, 02:11:08 pm »
Had a thought an wondered what you guys think:

If I take my hard drive from the cab and temporarily move it to the pc that the live cd worked with.
Can I do the install from that pc and move the hard drive back to my cab afterward?  I didn't know if the hard drive install created a hardware config that would conflict when switching to different hardware...??
You might have to go through setup again on the other system and redo the video config, I think, depending on if the pci bus looks different (from how the xorg.conf is created).  Go for it and see how it works, I'm thinking it sounds like it should work.  The only thing I've come up with as a possibility to fix the cdrom issue is the genkernel version I'm using to build the kernel.  Not for sure, but it's probably the only thing that could be a reason if it's not the linux kernel itself breaking things between the two versions.  I had to change genkernel's setup to make it work for 3.0.0, possibly the actual updated one for 3.0.0 has something I missed.  Just a guess though, thinking that maybe there's a difference like scsi based or something like that, between the two systems motherboards.  Then based on that, possibly the genkernel isn't loading all the modules needed for some reason to get that motherboard to see the cdrom or ide/sata/scsi bus (possibly that specific version) or whatever kind it is.   
SwitchRes / GroovyMame - http://arcade.groovy.org
Modeline Generator and Mame Wrapper for Windows or Linux
LiveCD of Groovy Arcade Linux for Arcade Monitors
GroovyMame - generate arcade resolutions like advancemame
--
The Groovy Organization

MonkeyJug

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 07, 2024, 07:28:20 am
« Reply #205 on: August 21, 2011, 06:55:40 am »
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

AND...it does lock up the keyboard upon the error.  I can't use the keyboard and I'm forced to reboot.  So...I can't attempt any console commands.

**edit** switching out to a PS keyboard allows the keyboard to function after the error.
attached are the same log files as before, but these were taken after hooking up the DVD drive that worked previously on another PC....and a PS2 keyboard attached:

i have the exact same problem about an invalid loop location.

my dvd drive is a pioneer 112d (via ide) and i have the asus m4n68t-m le v2 motherboard, which has the NVIDIA Geforce 7025/nForce 630a chipset.  all other iso-builds of groovymame installed without a hitch.

did you ever get a solution dmarcum99?

bitbytebit

• Offline Offline
« Reply #206 on: August 21, 2011, 10:19:43 am »
I might have a solution, updating genkernel and building with that when I create the ISO.  Also there's a 3.0.3 stable version out.  It might be a week or so, I need to test it, build and upload.  Uploading is a pain currently, internet connection upload speed, so I'm waiting till I make sure I've done enough to have a chance of fixing it to be worth the upload time.

for now installing the older ISO and emerge groovymame with the newer ebuild as root.  That will get the newest mame and be the same mostly as the new ISO.
--
The Groovy Organization

dmarcum99

• Offline Offline
« Reply #207 on: August 22, 2011, 04:26:36 am »
sounds awesome bitbytebit!! I appreciate your efforts...really!  Not many people go out of their way to supoort like you and Calamity do for the hobby.

FWIW, I tried to install on another PC and move the HD to my cab to see if it would boot, but no dice.  I don't get the invalid loop location error, but I get another error.  That's not really important right now though.  I'm glad it sounds like you think it may be fixed soon.

Failbot

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 05, 2011, 10:28:47 pm
« Reply #208 on: August 25, 2011, 06:21:03 am »
Hi,
I've been playing with the Groovy Arcade Linux for a few days now and think it's exactly what I'm after for my current project. Thanks for the effort putting this distro together!

I can however confirm the problems with the kernel's disk detection on some chipsets that has already been noted previously.
When it dumps out to the BusyBox shell there are no /dev/sd? or /dev/sr? devices present, certainly looks like the kernel is missing drivers/modules for these particular disk controllers.
Using SATA or IDE drives does not make a difference, but I *think* I remember getting it to work with a USB DVD drive.

I have had success with ATI/AMD Radeon graphics and Intel onboard graphics (but haven't tried 15 KHz modes on Intel), but no success with any nVidia graphics card.
With nVidia, groovymame runs, switches display mode, but then crashes out with a segmentation fault.

Here is my results for a few machines I've tried:

Groovy Arcade Linux 1.536 (32 or 64bit):
AMD785G chipset (onboard Radeon HD3200): Disks NOT detected.
nVidia 630a chipset (onboard Geforce 7025): Disks NOT detected.
Intel 915GM chipset (discrete Geforce Go 7300): Disks detected. Mame segfaults.
Intel NM10 chipset (onboard Intel GMA3150): Disks detected. Mare runs fine.

Groovy Arcade Linux 1.530 (64bit):
AMD785G chipset (onboard Radeon HD3200): Disks detected. Mame runs fine.
nVidia 630a chipset (onboard Geforce 7025): Disks detected. Mame segfaults.
nVidia 630a chipset (discrete Geforce 7900GT): Disks detected. Mame segfaults.
nVidia 630a chipset (discrete Radeon HD5450): Disks detected. Mame runs fine.

If there's any other info I can provide you to help solving this issue, let me know. I look forward to trying the new version when it's ready, but in the meantime v1.530 will keep me busy for a while.

Thanks again for your hard work, I'll find something to donate . :)

bitbytebit

• Offline Offline
« Reply #209 on: August 26, 2011, 09:12:34 am »
I've uploaded a new *test* 32bit ISO image which has the 3.0.2 kernel and newer genkernel used to create it.  So it hopefully fixes the booting issues, please test and let me know if this works.  It's this ISO that is the one to test:

LiveCD32-Full-1.565-774c0a9.iso

--
The Groovy Organization

dmarcum99

• Offline Offline
« Reply #210 on: August 26, 2011, 06:45:47 pm »
SUCCESS!!!!  32-BIT iso booted successfully on my AMD 785G chipset.  (anxiously awaiting 64-bit version now!)   :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

bitbytebit

• Offline Offline
« Reply #211 on: August 26, 2011, 06:50:53 pm »
Awesome, figured that would clear it up.  I'll get the 64 bit one up soon.
--
The Groovy Organization

Failbot

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 05, 2011, 10:28:47 pm
« Reply #212 on: August 30, 2011, 10:33:42 am »
Yep, can confirm version 1.565 detects drives and boots fine on nVidia 630a chipset.  :)

bitbytebit

• Offline Offline
« Reply #213 on: August 30, 2011, 10:51:59 am »
I'll upload the 64 bit version soon, been too busy.  Friday, the company I went for went bankrupt without notice, so it's been a busy time since then job hunting :/.  I need to start the upload before I go to bed at night, keep forgetting to do that, it takes all night to upload an ISO from here.
--
The Groovy Organization

bitbytebit

• Offline Offline
« Reply #214 on: August 31, 2011, 09:49:33 am »
64 bit ISO is uploaded now, both 32/64 bit Groovy Arcade Linux versions should now be updated and work correctly.  Enjoy!
--
The Groovy Organization

pieface

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 31, 2011, 03:04:30 pm
  • a mile high...
    • wordpress blog
Re: 32/64bit Groovy Arcade Linux LiveCD/Install, boot *.iso from Grub!
« Reply #215 on: October 28, 2011, 09:19:49 pm »
Hello,

I was able to get Groovy Arcade to boot from Grub2 (the version from ubuntu 10.04) using the *.iso file.

I used a 4gb kingspec ssd ide drive, installed grub using an ubuntu live cd. I set three partions one for grub & *.iso's, one for groovy arcade save state, and one for swap. Everything works great! I am also able to use a large auxilary drive for snaps/roms. I did find that Groovy Arcade ran ok before I even setup a save state or swap :)

I am a new GA user and do not know if people already know or are interested but I found this type of install suited me better. Groovy Arcade's hard drive installer failed when attempting to install on my 4gb disk (ran out of space).

I tested the same Grub2/*.iso install (minus the save/swap partions) on a kingston 1gb usb drive and it worked well too..

I attached a link to the working copy of the "grub.cfg" I came up with after reading a few gentoo & ubuntu forums.

Thank you for your hard work on Groovy Arcade.

http://volvopro.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/grub-cfg.doc

Simply rename 'grub-cfg.doc' to 'grub.cfg', it's a wordpress hosting restriction..

Ansa89

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 09, 2016, 10:40:11 am
Re: 32/64bit Groovy Arcade Linux LiveCD/Install, boot *.iso from Grub!
« Reply #216 on: November 03, 2011, 06:00:02 am »
Hello,

I was able to get Groovy Arcade to boot from Grub2 (the version from ubuntu 10.04) using the *.iso file.

I used a 4gb kingspec ssd ide drive, installed grub using an ubuntu live cd. I set three partions one for grub & *.iso's, one for groovy arcade save state, and one for swap. Everything works great! I am also able to use a large auxilary drive for snaps/roms. I did find that Groovy Arcade ran ok before I even setup a save state or swap :)

I am a new GA user and do not know if people already know or are interested but I found this type of install suited me better. Groovy Arcade's hard drive installer failed when attempting to install on my 4gb disk (ran out of space).

I tested the same Grub2/*.iso install (minus the save/swap partions) on a kingston 1gb usb drive and it worked well too..

I attached a link to the working copy of the "grub.cfg" I came up with after reading a few gentoo & ubuntu forums.

Thank you for your hard work on Groovy Arcade.

http://volvopro.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/grub-cfg.doc

Simply rename 'grub-cfg.doc' to 'grub.cfg', it's a wordpress hosting restriction..
Wow! Nice hack :cheers: .

I have fixed the 15KHz patches to be applied to linux kernel 3.1, but i didn't have time to test it :-\ .
If anyone want to try it by itself, just download, decompress, patch and compile. (I have already sent the patches to bitbytebit).
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 06:04:00 am by Ansa89 »
Earth could be the hell of another world

dextercf

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 10, 2022, 05:26:18 pm
  • [thisispersonal]
« Reply #217 on: November 07, 2011, 02:25:42 pm »
Gonna try this in a few minutes.
Just wanted to make aware that the link for the 32bit version here is for the 64bit. So I had to go to this url to get the 32bit version.

Ansa89

• Offline Offline
« Reply #218 on: November 13, 2011, 04:58:44 am »
The patches apply well also to linux kernel 3.1.1.

lettuce

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 31, 2021, 01:46:10 pm
  • Make It So!
« Reply #219 on: November 28, 2011, 12:56:15 pm »
bitbytebit, any chance of an update for version 0.144 of groovymame with Wiimote support??

zolveria

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 19, 2011, 09:43:07 am
  • Whaaaaaaaaaat Im reading
    • WHO SAID GEEKS ARE NOT SEXY!
« Reply #220 on: December 01, 2011, 03:46:19 pm »
MAN I HOPE THIS WILL ANSWER THE ISSUE. LOVELY.. I WILL INSTALL TODAY.. I AM RUNNING UBUNTU  ON MY EMACHINE AS WE SPEEK AND I HAVE DUAL SYSTEM IN MY SOON TO BE MAME BOX WITH WIRELESS KEYBOARD. THANTKS A BILLION.. WILL POST IF ALL IS WELL ..
WEBSITE ARE IN PRODUCTION PHASE..

http://www.facebook.com/zolveria

torm3nt8r

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 15, 2012, 07:50:56 am
« Reply #221 on: January 04, 2012, 04:54:17 pm »
hi,
thanks for this great product. groovy arcade linux is for me the best distro i've ever seen - but i'm linux beginner and want to update to groovymame144. can anyone please help me to update to 144.
thanks
torm3nt8r

Ansa89

• Offline Offline
« Reply #222 on: January 13, 2012, 08:24:00 am »
want to update to groovymame144
GroovyMame 0.144 doesn't exist (yet), so you can only try to apply groovymame 0.143 to mame 0.144 (but I don't know if it could be a good idea).

Ok, time to good news: I ported the 15KHz patch to linux 3.2.x.
Enjoy!

EDIT: patch removed, see this post for the new patch.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 05:51:55 am by Ansa89 »

ves

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 11, 2020, 02:57:49 am
« Reply #223 on: January 13, 2012, 09:40:29 am »
Hello Ansa, groovymame144/144u2  for Linux and Windows yes exist, look on the web.

Thanks to adapt the patch 15hz to the new kernel.

Soon you will have groovyarcade news.

Thank.

Calamity

• Offline Offline
  • Quote me with care
« Reply #224 on: January 13, 2012, 12:35:55 pm »
VeS has built an unofficial update of GroovyArcade Live-CD, including these new features:

- Automatic Wiimote setup for xorg.conf, you only need to add your system's eventX and Wiimote MACs (as explained in /etc/init.d/wiimote)
- Added the required joystick packets input-joystick event, etc.
- Cwiid already set up for guns use in MAME games.
- mame.ini already set up for Wiimote use.
- Added new command UpdateGroovyMAME, which downloads and installs the most up-to-date GroovyMAME binary from Groovy's ftp.
- GroovyMAME binary updated to version 0.144u2 (from now on you can use UpdateGroovyMAME.sh to keep your binary updated).
- OpenPPJoy included since startup, with MAME default keys already set up.

GroovyArcade2012.iso (478.8 MB - 32 bits)
www.megaupload.com/?d=4GGUPT9J
Steps to create a log:

CRT Emudriver, VMMaker & Arcade OSD downloads, documentation and discussion:  Eiusdemmodi

Ansa89

• Offline Offline
« Reply #225 on: January 14, 2012, 04:29:33 am »
Hello Ansa, groovymame144/144u2  for Linux and Windows yes exist, look on the web.
Wow! Great news!
Can you post the link to the project (or download)? I can't find it :( .

VeS has built an unofficial update of GroovyArcade Live-CD, including these new features:

- Automatic Wiimote setup for xorg.conf, you only need to add your system's eventX and Wiimote MACs (as explained in /etc/init.d/wiimote)
- Added new command UpdateGroovyMAME, which downloads and installs the most up-to-date GroovyMAME binary from Groovy's ftp.
- GroovyMAME binary updated to version 0.144u2 (from now on you can use UpdateGroovyMAME.sh to keep your binary updated).

So the major improvements seem to be the support of wiimote and the upgrade of groovymame, right?

Calamity

• Offline Offline
  • Quote me with care
« Reply #226 on: January 14, 2012, 05:27:06 am »
Wow! Great news!
Can you post the link to the project (or download)? I can't find it :( .

I'm temporaly uploading updated binaries here: http://mario.groovy.org/GroovyMame/WindowsATIDrivers/

GroovyMame32x144u2Wiimote.tar.bz2

[/quote]
So the major improvements seem to be the support of wiimote and the upgrade of groovymame, right?
[/quote]

Yes, that's right. Probably next release will include AdvMenu+
Steps to create a log:

torm3nt8r

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 15, 2012, 07:50:56 am
« Reply #227 on: January 14, 2012, 09:41:50 am »
thanks for the update!!!!
Advmenu+ would be also a great update
i use advmenu with some minor problems.
sound stuttering with enabled screenshots (don't know why, but when i change sound latency in advmenu, i have no sound stuttering but scrolling to the list of games are slower - very slow)
resolution change of advmenu does only work for me when i edit xorg.conf
advmenu looks ok with my setting (320x256) - but i hope for better custom skins,....

Ansa89

• Offline Offline
« Reply #228 on: January 14, 2012, 12:55:49 pm »
AdvanceMenu+ seems ok, but I think I will keep the standard advancemenu 2.5.0 (+ "exit_patch").
Now it's time to try to compile groovymame 0.144u2 with highscore patch :) .

One more news: recently I have fixed the driver for EMS TopGun in order to compile against linux 3.x. For more information, see the attachment.

Ansa89

• Offline Offline
« Reply #229 on: January 15, 2012, 05:48:10 am »
Ok, time to good news: I ported the 15KHz patch to linux 3.2.x.
Enjoy!
I made a little mistake: when apply "avga3000-3.2.diff" and then compile, you will get
Code: [Select]
drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/radeon_bios.c: In function ‘radeon_get_bios’:
drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/radeon_bios.c:492:25: error: implicit declaration of function ‘MODULE_FIRMWARE’
make[4]: *** [drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/radeon_bios.o] Error 1
make[3]: *** [drivers/gpu/drm/radeon] Error 2
make[2]: *** [drivers/gpu/drm] Error 2
make[1]: *** [drivers/gpu] Error 2
make: *** [drivers] Error 2
Thus because I missed the header file "linux/module.h".

This time the patch should be ok.

RobMcRaf

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 17, 2012, 12:16:13 pm
« Reply #230 on: January 21, 2012, 07:47:39 pm »

megaupload is megadown.  here is a link for the GroovyMame2012
http://www.fileserve.com/file/XZUhPet/GroovyArcade2012.iso

l8r

Ansa89

• Offline Offline
« Reply #231 on: January 22, 2012, 04:02:23 am »
Thanks for reuploading ;D .

Ansa89

• Offline Offline
« Reply #232 on: January 26, 2012, 07:10:00 am »
Another interesting patch (from AGES).
It will enable very low resolutions on Xorg using ATI graphic card.
Hope to see it applied to next GroovyArcade release.

If you don't understand how to use it, just ask me.

EDIT: new patch (for xf86-video-ati 7.2.0) is here).
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 06:51:36 am by Ansa89 »

NightSprinter

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 17, 2018, 08:59:56 pm
« Reply #233 on: January 27, 2012, 09:02:24 pm »
How do I use it? *smirks*  Sadly I've been getting absolutely ZERO luck in getting any distro set up.  When I tried updating GA with the latest version of portage, it refuses to do anything due to numerous masked packages and something EALP 4 or similar.
It doesn't matter how bad things are, it'll work out in the end.

Ansa89

• Offline Offline
« Reply #234 on: January 28, 2012, 05:01:36 am »
Exactly, which is your problem? It could derives from a wrong configuration or from unsupported harwdare ::) .
However the patch should be applied to "xf86-video-ati" package (the name could change from distro to distro), then you have to recompile and install the new package.

PS: check your "/etc/X11/xorg.conf" and be sure that your graphic card needs the "ati" driver; if this is not your case, the patch will be useless.

NightSprinter

• Offline Offline
« Reply #235 on: January 31, 2012, 02:02:17 am »
Sorry for taking so long to reply.  I did get the kernel and the xf86-driver-ati stuff patched and installed.  The few games/resolutions that I managed to get working on a SuSE 12.1 install display fine (save for programs like leafpad being magnified too much to be considered usable), but it looks like I've had trouble similar to what you've had regarding something else:

Code: [Select]
seth@linux-stk8:~> switchres dkong  --monitor cga --aspect 3:4 --xrandr
[cga] "dkong" vertical 256x224@60.606 (1.143) --> 224x256@60.606 (0.875)

X Error of failed request:  BadName (named color or font does not exist)
  Major opcode of failed request:  149 (RANDR)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  16 (RRCreateMode)
  Serial number of failed request:  27
  Current serial number in output stream:  27
X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  2 (RRSetScreenConfig)
  Value in failed request:  0xe0
  Serial number of failed request:  1127
  Current serial number in output stream:  1127
X Error of failed request:  BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  19 (RRDeleteOutputMode)
  Current serial number in output stream:  28
X Error of failed request:  BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  17 (RRDestroyMode)
  Current serial number in output stream:  28

I know I did "something" wrong still, but it's getting a bit difficult to figure out where I did.

Ansa89

• Offline Offline
« Reply #236 on: January 31, 2012, 04:19:28 am »
The errors you see, are generated by some bad options passed to xrandr; this shouldn't prevent the correct displaying of games (often that happen also to me, without crashing the resolution).

I can suggest you to compile and use groovymame, then retry dkong and if the problem persists, post here the output of "groovymame dkong -v -md 4" with a description of your environment.

NightSprinter

• Offline Offline
« Reply #237 on: January 31, 2012, 07:36:06 pm »
Seems the compile fails at the switchres portion.  Given I have a second linux partition, I can re-install groovy arcade onto it (and replace Vector) to further test.  Guess I'll have to figure out the problem with portage someday.

Bluedeath

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 19, 2014, 11:20:09 am
« Reply #238 on: March 15, 2012, 09:37:02 am »
HI guys i missed this forum for a couple of years, i almost finished restoring may 1982 dated cabinet and now the PC that i was planning to use (an Athlon x2 64 mounted on an sapphire pure motherboard) has become obsolete so i bought a  Asus E35M1-M Pro (AMD Zacate) MOBO. i just play old games 80s 90s and some NEO GEO titles so computing power shouldn't be a huge issue.
MY plan is to use 2 USB keys one for the software installation an the other for the roms.
Will my configuration work?
Are there any things that should i keep under consideration while configuring?
Thanks in advance
I give up  fighting keyboard dislexia, I lost.

Ansa89

• Offline Offline
« Reply #239 on: March 23, 2012, 01:06:49 pm »
Update for 15KHz patches for linux 3.3.