Main > Retail vendors

-VENDOR- GroovyGameGear.com - Latest updates to our catalog

<< < (60/61) > >>

ehammer85:
I purchased your NovaMatrix Marquee 3 LEDs back in March of this year, but haven't been able to set them up until now.  I was curious on the best way to power those up.  I've crimped those wires directly to my PC's PSU via molex and the lights are extremely dim - doesn't even shine through my marquee unless its right against the plexi.  I noticed when I light up my pacLED64s (I have 2), the marquee lights go out.  So, I crimped the LED string to a single power source so it's not sharing with anything and the light is still really dim.  Your thoughts Randy?

RandyT:

--- Quote from: ehammer85 on October 17, 2019, 12:51:27 pm ---I purchased your NovaMatrix Marquee 3 LEDs back in March of this year, but haven't been able to set them up until now.  I was curious on the best way to power those up.  I've crimped those wires directly to my PC's PSU via molex and the lights are extremely dim - doesn't even shine through my marquee unless its right against the plexi.  I noticed when I light up my pacLED64s (I have 2), the marquee lights go out.  So, I crimped the LED string to a single power source so it's not sharing with anything and the light is still really dim.  Your thoughts Randy?

--- End quote ---

Looks like you posted this at the same time your email was sent.  These issues are best handled through support emails, but it looks like the unit isn't getting nearly enough voltage.   

These are 12v units.  If you have them connected to anything less, you will get considerably less light from them.  I.e.  if you had them connected to the red wire from your PSU, try the yellow one.

ehammer85:

--- Quote from: RandyT on October 17, 2019, 01:59:31 pm ---
--- Quote from: ehammer85 on October 17, 2019, 12:51:27 pm ---I purchased your NovaMatrix Marquee 3 LEDs back in March of this year, but haven't been able to set them up until now.  I was curious on the best way to power those up.  I've crimped those wires directly to my PC's PSU via molex and the lights are extremely dim - doesn't even shine through my marquee unless its right against the plexi.  I noticed when I light up my pacLED64s (I have 2), the marquee lights go out.  So, I crimped the LED string to a single power source so it's not sharing with anything and the light is still really dim.  Your thoughts Randy?

--- End quote ---

Looks like you posted this at the same time your email was sent.  These issues are best handled through support emails, but it looks like the unit isn't getting nearly enough voltage.   

These are 12v units.  If you have them connected to anything less, you will get considerably less light from them.  I.e.  if you had them connected to the red wire from your PSU, try the yellow one.

--- End quote ---

Ahh, gotcha.  I may not have much left in my computer, but I'll look at other power options in the 12v range.  Thanks much.

wp34:
Randy -

Do you have an ETA for when the Pac-Pro Leaf Switch 4-way Joystick will be back in stock?

Deefish:
Randy,

I was curious what happened to the Electric Ice lighted joysticks? did they get discontinued? I have not been active on this board for a long time and can not find any reference to them (especially since I cant get search to work).

I still have my electric ice joysticks and love them.

Thanks,
Jesse

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version