Main > Retail vendors

-VENDOR- GroovyGameGear.com - Latest updates to our catalog

<< < (59/61) > >>

Bojo5150:
@randyt

Do you have a phone number I can call to place an order? I know your online ordering is down due to a large order but Iím desperate to get an Opti-wiz and trackball from you ASAP.

Please let me know. Thank you!

Phazer51:
RandyT:

I've place several orders with you and I've had some problems with items that I've received.  I tried contacting you through your site back January 2019, but I never received a response.

I just tried contacting you again regarding orders 32592 and 32676.

I read on your site that you are very busy with a large order.

Please put this message in your "to be answered" queue.

Thank you.

RandyT:
We are back now.

We made multiple attempts to respond.  Every email sent to the supplied address, bounced with "550-Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable".  Hopefully the new email address you supplied will work and your OS issue will be sorted out.

--- Quote from: Phazer51 on August 30, 2019, 01:34:11 pm ---RandyT:

I've place several orders with you and I've had some problems with items that I've received.  I tried contacting you through your site back January 2019, but I never received a response.

I just tried contacting you again regarding orders 32592 and 32676.

I read on your site that you are very busy with a large order.

Please put this message in your "to be answered" queue.

Thank you.

--- End quote ---

Beretta:
@RandyT

Hey what's going on with the Electric ICE buttons?

--- Quote ---The most recent run of these buttons will not perfectly color match to earlier runs.  These are slightly darker and not bright white in color when not illuminated.  They do, however, look great when lit with the Helio9 lighting units, which is the only lighting option available for this run.  It is strongly recommended that the full amount of buttons for a project be purchased all at once, so we can attempt to color match.  This will very likely be the final run for the Electric ICE 2 buttons, due to the mold house's inability to produce more of this style.
--- End quote ---

#1 can we get a comparison new and old.. or least current pictures?
#2 so what after this run no more light up buttons? or you coming out with a new version?
#3 didn't you use to have adjustable micro switch upgrades?

Here's the thing.. I need 12 for a project. right now.. im just going with the standard micro soft touches.
But I was also going to order one extra button with each switch type to see which I liked best.. and then place a much larger order for future projects once I figured out which switch type I like best.

but now I don't know what to expect and it sounds like they might not even be around for larger order later..

what's going on?

RandyT:

--- Quote from: Beretta on September 05, 2019, 05:09:23 pm ---@RandyT

Hey what's going on with the Electric ICE buttons?

--- End quote ---

1) Pretty much what was written.   There is some minor deviation in this run, so photos and comparisons won't be helpful.  We'll make sure they are all very close in appearance for each order.

Again, as noted, the factory is refusing to do more of these.  They seem to have some internal issues with the skill of their operators.  Even with the last batch, there was only one operator who was capable of making them to the original color specifications.  Maybe he quit.   My only option would be to pull our (expensive) mold and hope that another mold house could be found to make them.  Doing so is costly, and could not only be unsuccessful, but might also jeopardize further production of the CLASSX button line.

I have had these in-house for quite some time, and finally decided to offer them to those who might need them.  My reticence in doing so, even though there is nothing functionally different, was precisely to avoid the "these aren't exactly the same in appearance as my previous order" comments.  Thus the note in the description.

2) We will be placing another option on the store shortly.  However, they will be a clear button with a diffuser element in the plunger.  We may, at some point, have some standard "illuminated" white (i.e. denser color) buttons produced, but that is a long way off, if it even happens.

3) The adjustable micro-switch offering has been deprecated.  The switches these are based upon are no longer available through our distributor, and what we currently have available is not a suitable foundation for this product.  They may return at some point if this situation changes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version