Main > Retail vendors

-VENDOR- GroovyGameGear.com - Latest updates to our catalog

<< < (4/61) > >>

RandyT:

--- Quote from: mike96sc2 on December 06, 2011, 07:14:49 pm ---I just ordered a J-Pac from you.

--- End quote ---

Nope, not from us.  But since we don't offer an alternative to that kind of device, that's ok ;)

--- Quote ---How is the feedback from the Spectralite buttons? I love the look and want to illuminate all my buttons but I'm apprehensive about buying a whole set of buttons and not being happy. Also are they just flat buttons or are they more concave like what most of us grew up with? I'm converting my Capcom cabinet now and I'm trying to really research all the parts to align to what I want / am accustomed to.

--- End quote ---

Folks seem to really like them with switch options we offer with them.  We ship them every day and have not had complaints.  They are slightly convex, so quite different from the concave buttons you may be used to.  If the plunger shape is a deal breaker, you may want to keep looking.  If not, they are an attractive and affordable option.

RandyT

mike96sc2:

--- Quote from: RandyT on December 07, 2011, 02:33:46 am ---
--- Quote from: mike96sc2 on December 06, 2011, 07:14:49 pm ---I just ordered a J-Pac from you.

--- End quote ---

Nope, not from us.  But since we don't offer an alternative to that kind of device, that's ok ;)

--- Quote ---How is the feedback from the Spectralite buttons? I love the look and want to illuminate all my buttons but I'm apprehensive about buying a whole set of buttons and not being happy. Also are they just flat buttons or are they more concave like what most of us grew up with? I'm converting my Capcom cabinet now and I'm trying to really research all the parts to align to what I want / am accustomed to.

--- End quote ---

Folks seem to really like them with switch options we offer with them.  We ship them every day and have not had complaints.  They are slightly convex, so quite different from the concave buttons you may be used to.  If the plunger shape is a deal breaker, you may want to keep looking.  If not, they are an attractive and affordable option.

RandyT

--- End quote ---

You're right. Well whomever I did buy from is on the boards so at least someone is getting some support.

Once I'm ready to dig into the buttons I will certainly pick some up from you. I'm not sure if the shape is a big deal, just I don't recall every playing with anything otherwise. I'll have to get some and wire them in side by side, see if it's as big a deal as it is in my mind.

Many thanks!

LeedsFan:
A couple of quick questions Randy... (I'm having some trouble with emails right now for some reason)

When will you have any of the Leaf-Pro 4-way joysticks back in stock?
And what is the clearance depth needed for the ClassX buttons with leaf-pro switches fitted? Basically the length but not including the bezel.

elkameleon:
I just wanted to send out a huge thanks to Randy, I got my order of buttons super fast, and then the packaging... :o My buttons were shrink wrapped separately from the switches and lock nuts, this must take significant time if you have a lot of orders to fulfill. I was really wowed by this, maybe i'm just easy to please, but i've ordered parts from other places that just throw everything into a yellow bubble mailer and call it a day. Thanks again, and I look forward to ordering again from you in the future. :applaud:

GreenChemist:
I second what elkameleon said.  I'm building my second MAME cabinet and my order from GGG was packed to perfection.  I guess I've grown used to getting parts from other vendors just thrown in a mailer and sent on their way.  Pride in your work goes a long way.  I'm already a repeat GGG customer, and I'll keep coming back.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version